Galactus vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
He defeated Solaris but can he stand up to Galactus?
- Galactus is at average power, in the sense of which you think is average.

Priest
Galactus

Galan007
G

masterbruce
Prime...pretty easily. Anyone who says otherwise prob doesn't know much about Prime or just hates Superman.

I watch Pokemon
Galactus

lando005
no version of superman can take big G

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by lando005
Pre-crisis Superman with the Sword of Superman?

Priest
Originally posted by masterbruce
Prime...pretty easily. Anyone who says otherwise prob doesn't know much about Prime or just hates Superman.
bangin

janus77
can I do both? confused

Galactus ftw.
he should be able to create a Herald who has more than enough power to kill Superman (any and all Supermen).

masterbruce
Originally posted by janus77
can I do both? confused

Galactus ftw.
he should be able to create a Herald who has more than enough power to kill Superman (any and all Supermen).

Prime's own herald, Superman 1M can kill all of Galactus' heralds.

Galan007
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Pre-crisis Superman with the Sword of Superman? PC Superman /w/ the Sword did nothing of any consequence.

All we know is what would have happened if Superman would have fully merged with the Sword, (but he never did).

starlock
who is superman prime? i get confused

lionking
full powered G is at the top end of the scale in terms of power. he would turn prime in to his bi@CH.

and pimp that ass

Batman-Prime

/sign

I would say let them, everyone is allowed to have his/her opinion, even if it's worng.

wink

Supreme being
Originally posted by lionking
full powered G is at the top end of the scale in terms of power. he would turn prime in to his bi@CH.

and pimp that ass

The only thing separating the two are feats as Full power Galactus is just rumours and murmurs same with prime. Yes Galactus wins based solely on he has the feats and prime doesnt.

endrict
GGGGGGggggGGGgggGGGgggGGGGggG and G wins.

masterbruce
Superman Prime >>>> Superman 1M > batmite > Galactus > Odin > Silver Surfer

Utrigita
this is average Galactus he still wins

starlock
well since noone can answer who superman prime is......
galactus for the win reading

masterbruce

masterbruce
Originally posted by starlock
well since noone can answer who superman prime is......
galactus for the win reading

Superman Prime is DC's final God.

masterbruce

UniOmni
Superman Prime is DC's final God.

You post an awful lot, but you hardly say anything of actual merit. You remind me of a woman.

masterbruce
Originally posted by UniOmni
You post an awful lot, but you hardly say anything of actual merit. You remind me of a woman.

don't be sexist. and I don't post THAT much...I've been here since Jan 2005 and I have only 3500 posts.

Also, just because you don't agree does not mean what I say holds no merit.

starlock
ok DC's final god.what issues,? what comic for that matter?
i collect superman and i dont know if its the title to a superman comic? or a story arc? or a limited series,or is this just a name given to a certain persons opinon?(like god/cable)

Galan007
i collect superman and i dont know if its the title to a superman comic? or a story arc? or a limited series,or is this just a name given to a certain persons opinon?(like god/cable) Every appearence of Superman Prime can be found here.

masterbruce
i collect superman and i dont know if its the title to a superman comic? or a story arc? or a limited series,or is this just a name given to a certain persons opinon?(like god/cable)

taken from Galan's JLA 1M respect thread:

Superman-Prime:

Superman-Prime would forever give The Superman Dynasty...

"Powers far beyond any held by any metahuman ever"

"Powers gleaned from the edge of Space and Time" (The Source Wall)

When he came back:

"Ten Billion thinking Suns stand silent for a span. Entire constellations pause in their tracks to acknowledge the return of truth's greatest champion":

Utrigita
So basically Galan knows most about Superman Prime considering that he maked respect thread, and he said Galactus sorry going with Galactus

UniOmni
don't be sexist. and I don't post THAT much...I've been here since Jan 2005 and I have only 3500 posts.

Also, just because you don't agree does not mean what I say holds no merit.

No, i'm saying what you post is of little merit, because it is true.

Nothing Prime did, screams that he's DC's Final God.

But you say so regardless of whether any panel supports such a claim.

You say Superman 1Million> Galactus, even though he couldn't stop a galaxy from colliding with another.

Yet i've seen Galactus transport an entire galaxy across the universe with a thought.

You make baseless claims that aren't supported by the material we debate about, and then get prickled that i said you post alot by hardly say anything of merit?

GTFOH

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
G

masterbruce
No, i'm saying what you post is of little merit, because it is true.

Nothing Prime did, screams that he's DC's Final God.

But you say so regardless of whether any panel supports such a claim.

You say Superman 1Million> Galactus, even though he couldn't stop a galaxy from colliding with another.

Yet i've seen Galactus transport an entire galaxy across the universe with a thought.

You make baseless claims that aren't supported by the material we debate about, and then get prickled that i said you post alot by hardly say anything of merit?

GTFOH

this is my reasoning:

Batmite is similar to Mxy, thus he is more powerful than average Galactus.

Superman 1M b1tched Batmite, thus he is more powerful than average galactus.

Superman Prime is Superman 1M's lord and savior, therefore by deduction he is far more powerful than Galactus.

hence

Prime >>> Superman 1M > Batmite > Galactus

masterbruce
Originally posted by Utrigita
So basically Galan knows most about Superman Prime considering that he maked respect thread, and he said Galactus sorry going with Galactus

Galan knows as much about Prime as I do, not more not less.

masterbruce

it wasn't that he couldn't stop galaxies from colliding, he was just too late to do so. there's a difference.

UniOmni
this is my reasoning:

Batmite is similar to Mxy, thus he is more powerful than average Galactus.

Superman 1M b1tched Batmite, thus he is more powerful than average galactus.

Superman Prime is Superman 1M's lord and savior, therefore by deduction he is far more powerful than Galactus.

hence

Prime >>> Superman 1M > Batmite > Galactus

Too bad you're whole stance rests on the alphabetical measuring scale, which is one of the weakest foundations to rest on.

I repeat, little of what you say has merit.

breeze85
As I have said for a thousand of times there are too few feats to gauge Prime's power level. Yet nothing indicates that he would be equal to beings like Galactus.

horrorwolf
Supeman could quadruple his powers and still would get pwned by Galactus.

Galactus 10/10

leonidas
i assume prime has the GL ring? you'd have some people saying that if CURRENT, REGULAR superman pulled g into t-vo he would have a chance to win . . .

not me, but still, it would be out there.

with a ring, and the ability to nullify any weakness he MAY still have, and only an avg g, i'd say prime could take him based on what we know of solaris's power level and of prime's OWN herald -- superman 1M. if prime can grant GALACTIC level power (1M's ability to impact an ENTIRE GALAXY is a greater display of power than any ever displayed by the ss) then we can safely say i think that prime is well above galactic level which would put him somewhere in the neighborhood at least of an avg galactus -- imho.

with a ring to boot i see no reason why prime couldn't win this, though it's always hard to debate prime. hopefully his upcoming series will shed light on him. smile

masterbruce
woohoo....I got Leonidas on my side smile

inamilist

janus77
well, why not have a thread for Wolverine with the GL ring versus Galactus.
this is speculation taken to "Storm hangs with Galactus" levels, outside of some evidence.

Galactus wiped out a universe with a mere gesture.
if Galactus saw fit, he'd grant SS power enough to wipe out several galaxies and still not even exert himself.

we've got a genuine universe creator/destroyer in Galactus, versus a possible universal power in Superman Prime.

even if Prime lived upto the speculative billing he'd still fall far short of Galactus.

Bouboumaster
Superman Prime: "Yeah, I'm ****in' good!"
Galactus: "Shut up *****"
*Galactus mattermanipulate SP*
Superman Prime: "But... my powers!? Bouhouhou!"
Galactus: "Lick my boots!"
Superman Prime: "Ok master.."

Galactus 10 on 10

masterbruce
Originally posted by leonidas
i assume prime has the GL ring? you'd have some people saying that if CURRENT, REGULAR superman pulled g into t-vo he would have a chance to win . . .

not me, but still, it would be out there.

with a ring, and the ability to nullify any weakness he MAY still have, and only an avg g, i'd say prime could take him based on what we know of solaris's power level and of prime's OWN herald -- superman 1M. if prime can grant GALACTIC level power (1M's ability to impact an ENTIRE GALAXY is a greater display of power than any ever displayed by the ss) then we can safely say i think that prime is well above galactic level which would put him somewhere in the neighborhood at least of an avg galactus -- imho.

with a ring to boot i see no reason why prime couldn't win this, though it's always hard to debate prime. hopefully his upcoming series will shed light on him. smile

leonidas
well, why not have a thread for Wolverine with the GL ring versus Galactus.
this is speculation taken to "Storm hangs with Galactus" levels, outside of some evidence.

Galactus wiped out a universe with a mere gesture.
if Galactus saw fit, he'd grant SS power enough to wipe out several galaxies and still not even exert himself.

we've got a genuine universe creator/destroyer in Galactus, versus a possible universal power in Superman Prime.

even if Prime lived upto the speculative billing he'd still fall far short of Galactus.

g has NEVER wiped out the universe with a gesture while he has been in control of his hunger. that scene of him wiping out the universe came while he was being manipulated by a celestial. nor has he ever created a universe -- at least not using his own powers.

and of course prime is speculatory. smile

that's part of the fun of debating him. but based on what solaris did, on what 1M has done and given that this is just an 'average' version of galactus and not the manipulated universe-busting galactus, i see no reason to say that prime may not be in his league. smile

janus77
speculating about possibilities is fun, but they must have something of a framework of factual/circumstantial evidence to hang upon.
Galactus has the power to wipe out the universe, the celestial merely utilised Galactus as a tool - the power was inherent, wouldn't you say?

seeing as Galactus feeds upon planets, I wouldn't imagine there's much call for him to wipe out galaxies left, right and centre. although he has done that, in the course of a battle.

the thing is, you're speculating so as to let Superman Prime reach what is an +established+ base level for Galactus. if we were to play with the idea (the powerset and feats) of Galactus a little, similarly, we'd be able to push him up to god knows what levels...

at any rate, until we see some of Superman Prime's galactic/universal power ... smile

BobbyD

laughing out loud

Harsh, but funny. big grin

Sorry, MasterBruce.

It was pretty good.

cool

Thanos_THOTU
Galant here knows best of Superman Prime, since he have every comic he've appeared in.

leonidas
speculating about possibilities is fun, but they must have something of a framework of factual/circumstantial evidence to hang upon.
Galactus has the power to wipe out the universe, the celestial merely utilised Galactus as a tool - the power was inherent, wouldn't you say?

seeing as Galactus feeds upon planets, I wouldn't imagine there's much call for him to wipe out galaxies left, right and centre. although he has done that, in the course of a battle.

the thing is, you're speculating so as to let Superman Prime reach what is an +established+ base level for Galactus. if we were to play with the idea (the powerset and feats) of Galactus a little, similarly, we'd be able to push him up to god knows what levels...

at any rate, until we see some of Superman Prime's galactic/universal power ... smile

few facts, true enough, but judging by the power he's handed out -- easily a match for what galactus has done we are at least in a position to speculate. if one of his herald's can have galactic level powers . . .

and would i say the power to wipe out a universe is inherent in galactus? no, not necessarily. we've never seen him show anything close to that level before. the only time he did was when he was not able to be sated. he had an ability to continually absorb infinite amounts of energy thanks to the dreaming celestial's tampering. we have no way to say galactus is able to absorb THAT much energy in a normal state. and what IS 'base' level for galactus in any event? too hard to judge. w ho do you say is a match for him at this level?

i think our difference here is not so much whether or not prime can be at this level, (though you sound like me in a number of prime threads -- seeking evidence to support suppositions big grin) but what this level means. you seem to be interrpreting an average powered galactus as something of a galaxy destroyer, or beyond. even in his battle with tyrant, it wasn't galactus himself who wiped out the galaxies, but TWO galactus-level beings trying to kill each other who wiped them out. but even skyfathers can wipe out galaxies, so even that feat isn't that spectacular.

hmm, i could turn this around a bit too. you keep asking for proof of prime's level, but . . . what huge feat does an 'average-powered galactus' have that would make me doubt prime (with a GL ring) could be at that level? smile

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by breeze85
As I have said for a thousand of times there are too few feats to gauge Prime's power level. Yet nothing indicates that he would be equal to beings like Galactus.

And nothing indicates that he isn't beyond Galatus level..... he has 0 low feats and some high feats....

Galant here knows best of Superman Prime, since he have every comic he've appeared in.

Everyone who read the respekt thread knows as much about SP as Galan007......
There aren't a lot of comics he appeared, I guess some other have them too wink.

Mr Master

smile

I agree.

Mr Master
the only time he did was when he was not able to be sated.

he had an ability to continually absorb infinite amounts of energy thanks to the dreaming celestial's tampering.

we have no way to say galactus is able to absorb THAT much energy in a normal state. and what IS 'base' level for galactus in any event?

Don't know if this helps but,

When Normal Galactus died:

"The True FORM of Galactus is Revealed at last"

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3013/g4xj1.th.jpg

"A New STAR is BORN" ..................... "Reed, what happened"?

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9477/g5no4.th.jpg

"Galactus has been Converted to ENERGY ...

Energy that will Radiate For EVER Outward"

Evidently, Galactus is made up of Infinite Energy,

but apparently while in his armor, needs refills.

dontgetit

Me neither.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master
Don't know if this helps but,

When Normal Galactus died:

"The True FORM of Galactus is Revealed at last"

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3013/g4xj1.th.jpg

dontgetit

Me neither.
Where did you get the idea that a star has infinite energy?

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
Where did you get the idea that a star has infinite energy?

From Reed?

confused

K, didn't you just repost the scans?

It's the second one.

King Kandy
From Reed?

confused
Nonsense, all he said was that the energy would radiate forever outward...

Which when you consider the fact that the universe expands makes perfect sense. A wave coursing through the universe will never reach the end, unless it is traveling faster then light.

Mr Master

How does this mean anything else besides what it obviously means?

Radiate means to "Emit"

So Galactus is Emitting Energy outward .. For Ever ...

Which when you consider the fact that the universe expands makes perfect sense. A wave coursing through the universe will never reach the end, unless it is traveling faster then light.

You said my statement was "Nonsense?" ... when it was exactly what Reed said,

now you post this ...

I won't call it "nonsense" ... I'll just reply.

Where is this stated about Galactus?

Or is this a personal theory concerning Galactus' Energy emission?

Reed didn't say anything about some Energy being emitted and that same amount of energy would be travelling outward because of any Universal expansion.

Simple, effective, no?

Tenebrous

Well by that logic, every time a star goes nova the light emissions should forever radiate outward. Energy also dissipates, per the law of conservation of energy. There are also properties in space that inhibit waves from just "coursing through space," i.e. black holes, nebulae, and so on.

For something to radiate it must have a source. To be perpetually radiating, that means the the source emits and infinite amount. Every sentence constructed with the word radiate involves a source, i.e. the sun radiating light (literal), the emperor radiated energy (metaphorical), the radiance of the sky, and so forth.

I think you're confusing energy that radiates vs. energy that travels, which has already left its source and is free from its control, ie the sonic boom of a concord.

Badabing
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Well by that logic, every time a star goes nova the light emissions should forever radiate outward. Energy also dissipates, per the law of conservation of energy. There are also properties in space that inhibit waves from just "coursing through space," i.e. black holes, nebulae, and so on.

For something to radiate it must have a source. To be perpetually radiating, that means the the source emits and infinite amount. Every sentence constructed with the word radiate involves a source, i.e. the sun radiating light (literal), the emperor radiated energy (metaphorical), the radiance of the sky, and so forth.

I think you're confusing energy that radiates vs. energy that travels, which has already left its source and is free from its control, ie the sonic boom of a concord. You're confusing comics with real life. dur

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Badabing
You're confusing comics with real life. dur 1eye

leonidas

dontgetit

Me neither.

that is kinda ridiculous, but more importantly, how exactly would reed know . . . confused

maybe it would have, but, maybe reed was just talking out his arse -- or rather a writer was doing so THROUGH reed . . . erm

qqqqqqq
only one version of superman can do it. that is superdick, he marries galactus to king kong

Galan007
i'd say prime could take him based on what we know of solaris's power level and of prime's OWN herald -- superman 1M. if prime can grant GALACTIC level power (1M's ability to impact an ENTIRE GALAXY is a greater display of power than any ever displayed by the ss) But did S1M gain his force-vision from Superman-Prime amping him up?

Or did he gain that power from the marriage to the Queen of the Imps, which gave him 10 new powers?

If it's the latter, then Supes Prime had nothing to do with the "Galaxy" feat...
(Unless we take S1M's "super-concentration" into account).

g has NEVER wiped out the universe with a gesture while he has been in control of his hunger. that scene of him wiping out the universe came while he was being manipulated by a celestial. nor has he ever created a universe -- at least not using his own powers. Actually, in the scene you're talking about, Galactus was using the UN...... So he definitely didn't wipe out a Universe under his own power.

leonidas
But did S1M gain his force-vision from Superman-Prime amping him up?

Or did he gain that power from the marriage to the Queen of the Imps, which gave him 10 new powers?

fair point. i guess it's impossible to say. didn't they say they gained 10 new senses or something? i didn't think it was powers, but i could be wrong.

that IS right! i'd completely forgotten that in the misrepresentation of that scan. well done and an excellent point. smile

Mr Master
Actually, in the scene you're talking about, Galactus was using the UN...... So he definitely didn't wipe out a Universe under his own power.

Galactus WAS absorbing the Universe Galan, under his own power.

(Galactus was definitely going to accomplish that)

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' (eating) down ALL of TIME and SPACE"
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5524/11ms5.th.jpg

"Still the Giant doth continue to GROW"
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8535/12ej8.th.jpg
"Eventually, Thor, He would SPAN the ENTIRE UNIVERSE"

And had he not stopped himself with the UN.

http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/8093/10qt9.th.jpg

"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the UNIVERSE through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him"

Galan007
fair point. i guess it's impossible to say. didn't they say they gained 10 new senses or something? i didn't think it was powers, but i could be wrong.

"10 alien sensory powers were attained"
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3721/sd3bb0.th.jpg

I could easily see force-vision falling into that catagory, but there is no concrete proof for either side at this point.
that IS right! i'd completely forgotten that in the misrepresentation of that scan. well done and an excellent point. smile thumb up

Galan007
Galactus WAS absorbing the Universe Galan, under his own power.

(Galactus was definitely going to accomplish that)

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' (eating) down ALL of TIME and SPACE"
http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/5524/11ms5.th.jpg

"Still the Giant doth continue to GROW"
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/8535/12ej8.th.jpg
"Eventually, Thor, He would SPAN the ENTIRE UNIVERSE"

And had he not stopped himself with the UN.

"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the UNIVERSE through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him" Right.

Galactus would have been able to destroy that Universe, but he never actually accomplished such a feat on a whim, (untill he used the UN that is).

Flame On!!

And even with the new Prime series their won't be! It's comics NOTHING is concrete in comics. This is why Vs. debates are moronic.

- FO!!

Mr Master
Right, Galactus would have been able to destroy that Universe, but he never actually accomplished that feat on a whim, (untill he used the UN that is).

I never said he accomplished it on whim.

I don't know who brought that to the table. ermm

My thread always acknowledged that fact,

jeez, such an old arc, and cats didn't know it was the UN. sad

I swore everyone knew that.

Priest
This fight is still being debated? laughing out loud

Galan007
I never said he accomplished it on whim.I never said you did bro. smile

My thread always acknowledged that fact,Leon said something about it, so I reminded him that Big G used the UN to actually destroy a Universe......... That's all. wink

I swore everyone knew that. Some peeps may have known that at one time, but as you said, it's an old ass arch....... Hell I forgot about it untill just a few days ago lol.

leonidas
I never said he accomplished it on whim.

My thread always acknowledged that fact,

I swore everyone knew that.

actually i DID know that . . . i one point . . . embarrasment

and a feat unaccomplished remains a speculatory feat. and it still was NOT a normal galactus, it was one whose hunger was endless. impossible to say a normal galactus could do something similar.

Tenebrous
You're confusing comics with real life. dur

You're confused, period.

There wasn't anywhere in my post where I was talking about comics.

SpunkySmurph
You're confused, period.

There wasn't anywhere in my post where I was talking about comics.

That's what Bada said.

You can't relate real world science and logic to a comic book reality. It just doesn't work.

Badabing
You're confused, period.

There wasn't anywhere in my post where I was talking about comics. nutnut No, I'm not the person trying to apply real world science to comics. So, you're confused dur

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
That's what Bada said.

You can't relate real world science and logic to a comic book reality. It just doesn't work. That's right! Smurph's my posse. cool

Galan007
actually i DID know that . . . at one point . . . embarrasment

and a feat unaccomplished remains a speculatory feat. and it still was NOT a normal galactus, it was one whose hunger was endless. impossible to say a normal galactus could do something similar. Well all we can really say from that event was it may have been Galactus's "full"-potential....

Because even though the Black Celestial made Galactus's Hunger endless, no more power/absorbing abilities were added to Big G then what he was already capable of.... That was all him, (in a manner of speaking).

So Galactus should be capable of such a feat, I mean the reason he destroyed that Universe with the UN was to keep himself from absorbing it... But as you said, it's somewhat of a speculatory feat because he never actually destroyed it under his own power.

Mr Master
Well all we can really say from that event was it may have been Galactus's "full"-potential....

Because even though the Black Celestial made Galactus's Hunger endless, no more power/absorbing abilities were added to Big G then what he was already capable of.... That was all him, (in a manner of speaking).

I agree.

So Galactus should be capable of such a feat,

Without a doubt.

I mean the reason he destroyed that Universe with the UN was to keep himself from absorbing it ...

To keep himself from absorbing more than that one Universe actually.

"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the Universe through out it's History will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him"

That Arc took place in the near Future,

G erased that Timeline/Continnum so as to not exist in that terrible Future,

where Reality was in peril because of him.

But as you said, it's somewhat of a speculatory feat because he never actually destroyed it under his own power.

I'll disagree with this. (IMO there's no speculation)

While it's true G didn't erase the Universe in an instant with his own power but with that of the UN,

we have to consider that G was undoubtably Erasing the Universe by Absorbing it,

and he would have completed the task had he not stopped himself as you already know. big grin

I'll concede that there's no evidence

Galactus can wipe out the Universe on a whim.

It was a gradual process, but I must add a gradual process that was increasing exponentially.

Which means as time goes on his absorption Speed increases.

Galan007
I'll disagree with this. (IMO there's no speculation)

While it's true G didn't erase the Universe in an instant with his own power but with that of the UN,

we have to consider that G was undoubtably Erasing the Universe by Absorbing it,

and he would have completed the task had he not stopped himself as you already know. big grin It is speculatory..... actually it's flat out wrong, if someone were to say that Galactus has erased a Universe on a whim, and under his own power, (as I have seen many people recently say).

My point is that Big G was going to absorb that Universe, but never actually did, as you well know.

And you must agree that this incident wasn't under normal circumstances at all, so we can't just say that Galactus can just go out and eat Universes whenever he wants, (as I have seen many people recently say).

All it details is Galactus's potential under optimal conditions...... It's still a good feat though.

I'll concede that there's no evidence

Galactus can wipe out the Universe on a whim.

It was a gradual process, but I must add a gradual process that was increasing exponentially.

Which means as time goes on his absorption Speed increases. I agree that he could have devoured that Universe, but again, he never actually did..

People are mistaking the panels where Galactus destroyed the Universe /w/ UN...... And thinking that it was Galactus's own power doing this...

This way of thinking is simply wrong.

Utrigita
Can you post the scan of him using The UN to destroy that particular Universe. The scan illustreted with him destroying it makes it seems like he is using his own powers to do so.

I think he is capable of destroying a universe, considering how the UN is a aspect of Galactus, then in theory some of that power should live/be within Galactus himself

Galan007
Can you post the scan of him using The UN to destroy that particular Universe. The scan illustreted with him destroying it makes it seems like he is using his own powers to do so. These are the panels you're talking about which make it seem like it was ALL Galactus:
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1834/13vp5.th.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/858/14xo4.th.jpg

But.....

These are the scans which directly precede the above panels:
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8489/10220409zx5.th.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9738/g1ci5.th.jpg

Galactus clearly destroyed that Universe with the UN....

I think he is capable of destroying a universe, considering how the UN is a aspect of Galactus, then in theory some of that power should live/be within Galactus himself What we think Galactus can do is irrelevant in this particular debate..... I'm only debating what he has actually done under his own power.

Ana P
Galactus Consumes All

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2417/galactuslc3.jpg

breeze85
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
And nothing indicates that he isn't beyond Galatus level..... he has 0 low feats and some high feats....

Except for the fact that Galactus' feats dwarfs Prime's. At the moment they can be compared only by their feats and that's where Prime lacks.

More info is needed what Superman Prime is capable of. Soon we should see more of him.

Utrigita
Just a observation Galan

Galan007
Just a observation Galan cool

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ana P

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2417/galactuslc3.jpg

What is that from?

guy222
He defeated Solaris but can he stand up to Galactus?
- Galactus is at average power, in the sense of which you think is average.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/SilverSurfer051-01.jpg

Tenebrous
nutnut No, I'm not the person trying to apply real world science to comics. So, you're confused dur

That's right! Smurph's my posse. cool

Ok, fine. So you don't understand what I'm saying.

There is NO WHERE in my post where I'm applying science logic to comic books.

I'm applying science logic to what Kandy said about radiating energy and how it makes sense because the universe is expanding. I'm responding to that. I'm responding to his interpretation of the word radiating, because it must have a source.

Did I apply that logic to the comic book? NO. I post here very infrequently. There are better things to do with one's time than to sit around puting science proofs into comic books. Apparently that happens enough around here that no one gets the benefit of the doubt.

Ana P
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What is that from?

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

guy222
Big G

Doom and Gloom
Originally posted by lando005

Kismet Superman might since ismet is supposed to be DCs version of Eternity but he's the only one. Prime dies in this match.

xJLxKing
I got a question. Wasn't Prime(golden one) stated to be the TRUE God in Dc? If this is true doesn't it mean Prime>Micheal>Galactus???

When disputing about prime you have to understand that you can't rely on feats. Why would DC make a hero who is the strongest, and basicly the unbeatable?

They should Superman Prime defeat Solaris Who I believe is on par with Galactus when Hungry, and a little below average. When you look at what Prime did to Solaris, then you have to imagine how strong he really is.

IMO I think that Superman Prime>>>>>All as he represent god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.