The General/Shaggyman vs Superman, Thor and Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
How does the trio do?

TricksterPriest
This trio can win via BFR. If they can't BFR, stalemate. General can beat Thor and Supes, but I'm not sure he can kill Surfer.

guy222
Originally posted by UniOmni
How does the trio do?

Team One

janus77
Superman is a bit redundant here no?
what's he got to offer that the other two (Thor and Silver Surfer) don't trump on their own?

could Thor's Magic affect The General?
if not, then the Silver Surfer could simply transmogrify him or attach him to the surfboard and fly it into the sun.
oh actually, just simply chuck him into a black hole.

I think Surfer alone would destroy the General. Thor might do it solo too.

dvampire
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This trio can win via BFR. If they can't BFR, stalemate. General can beat Thor and Supes, but I'm not sure he can kill Surfer.

He'll beat the living daylights out of Surfer. Superman and Thor I think are both more suitable to fight him h2h, while Surfer be the to BFR him when he's not looking.

leonidas
ss beats him in a moment by transmuting him. unless someone has proof that he can't be transmuted, he has no chance . . .

UniOmni
Why would he beat the hell outta Surfer alone?

Surfer is either one of the more durable bricks here, or he's the most durable brick here.

Surfer i'd think would be the key to victory, since he can pull some matter manipulation out his bum

dvampire
Originally posted by leonidas
ss beats him in a moment by transmuting him. unless someone has proof that he can't be transmuted, he has no chance . . .

Do you have proof that Surfer can transmute a living being, or a being on Shaggys level?

If not, he gets his faced thrashed with the other two.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm sure TheGeneral can beat Supes and Thor but he'll be hard pressed to beat Surfer.

dvampire
It depends on who's fighting him head up. Like I said, if it's Superman and Thor fighting him togather, then maybe Surfer can BFR him. Surfer not's physically on par with the other (Surfer can barely stand up against Thor and Thanos punches) or tuff enough to take blows on Shaggys level like Superman and Thor.

UniOmni
The fact that you said Thor is better for durability than Surfer, tells me oodles.

leonidas
Originally posted by dvampire
Do you have proof that Surfer can transmute a living being, or a being on Shaggys level?

If not, he gets his faced thrashed with the other two.

he's affected an entire PLANET at the cellular/molecular level. all he'd need to do is shut off the gene/chemical process that allows general to regenerate. he could and HAS done similar things many times in the past. with the power cosmic doom has recreated life and ss himself has brought life to a dead planet. he'e even granted shalla bal a similar power.

affecting general would be less than nothing. i think it was hal who affected shaggy back in the day by shrinking him and making him a non-threat. ss could easily do that as well.

general is a brick of the highest order. NO BRICK has a chance against ss who is simply too versatile and fast. and how exactly -- pis aside -- would general could even HIT ss to 'smash him'? ss's feats of durability are at LEAST equal to supermans's in any event, who has battled shaggy for prolonged periods.

shaggy has zero chance against a non-pis ss.

dvampire
he's affected an entire PLANET at the cellular/molecular level. all he'd need to do is shut off the gene/chemical process that allows general to regenerate. he could and HAS done similar things many times in the past. with the power cosmic doom has recreated life and ss himself has brought life to a dead planet. he'e even granted shalla bal a similar power.

affecting general would be less than nothing. i think it was hal who affected shaggy back in the day by shrinking him and making him a non-threat. ss could easily do that as well.

general is a brick of the highest order. NO BRICK has a chance against ss who is simply too versatile and fast. and how exactly -- pis aside -- would general could even HIT ss to 'smash him'? ss's feats of durability are at LEAST equal to supermans's in any event, who has battled shaggy for prolonged periods.

shaggy has zero chance against a non-pis ss.

Does he know what type of chemical it is? Can he transmute a living being or someone on Generals level? Shaggy was regenerating from everything that came his way, I'm not sure you could tamper with his body. And GL beat a weaker General, I doubt he could do it now. Thor is a Brick and so is Thanos, both of them didn't use any tricks to take Surfer out, all they did was pound on him, ending the fight. I see Shaggy doing the samething, only with ease, if the other two aren't there to stall him while Surfer think of something to BFR him.

leonidas
Does he know what type of chemical it is? Can he transmute a living being or someone on Generals level? Shaggy was regenerating from everything that came his way, I'm not sure you could tamper with his body. And GL beat a weaker General, I doubt he could do it now. Thor is a Brick and so is Thanos, both of them didn't use any tricks to take Surfer out, all they did was pound on him, ending the fight. I see Shaggy doing the samething, only with ease, if the other two aren't there to stall him while Surfer think of something to BFR him.

shaggy couldn't take out supes or orion -- even sturmer seemed a match. it's not IMPOSSIBLE to think shaggy could punch out ss -- it IS impossible to think he would be able to hit him without pis involved. transmuting seems the easiest thing to do. he could use tp -- not sure how shaggy is affected by it though. encasing him in adamantium would end it just as fast.

to answer your earlier question regarding whether or not ss had ever affected anyone at shaggy's level at the molecular level -- ss lunatik to the planet upon which they fought. he somehow made it impossible for him to leave by fashioning a connection between lunatik's life force and the planet's biosphere. lunatik is someone THANOS has avoided and is at least at lobo's level.

if he could do that to lunatik, he could certainly do it to shaggy. (lunatik is an alien as well, and ss knew nothing about him before they started to fight . . .)

dvampire
shaggy couldn't take out supes or orion -- even sturmer seemed a match. it's not IMPOSSIBLE to think shaggy could punch out ss -- it IS impossible to think he would be able to hit him without pis involved. transmuting seems the easiest thing to do. he could use tp -- not sure how shaggy is affected by it though. encasing him in adamantium would end it just as fast.

to answer your earlier question regarding whether or not ss had ever affected anyone at shaggy's level at the molecular level -- ss lunatik to the planet upon which they fought. he somehow made it impossible for him to leave by fashioning a connection between lunatik's life force and the planet's biosphere. lunatik is someone THANOS has avoided and is at least at lobo's level.

if he could do that to lunatik, he could certainly do it to shaggy. (lunatik is an alien as well, and ss knew nothing about him before they started to fight . . .)

I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree then, I say the team wins, if they work together. It's impossible to change each others minds I see.

janus77
seriously though, SS does not require the other two.
forget transmuting (which he obviously should be able to do), why not encase The General in something - Adamantium for example - that he can't escape from.

or use the infinite ambient energy that he can tap into to ramp up his strength and size until he dwarfs The General - again well within his powers.

there's nothing The General can do to him. if he's even remotely serious about destroying The General, then he'll just open up a black hole and chuck The General into it. either chuck him physically (first amp his own strength up to the requisite level) or just use any energy projection that he wants.

leonidas
I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree then, I say the team wins, if they work together. It's impossible to change each others minds I see.

then it was never a debate. erm i'd be more than willing to change my mind, but you have no basis for your opinion. i listed a number of feats ss alone has performed that lend credence to my opinion. you simply disbelieve and give no impression that you would ever have done anything else.

your perogative, of course, but it does make me wonder why raise the question then if you had no intention at all of giving other people's considerations an opportunity to reform your own opinion. that's the point of a debate. smile

draxx_tOfU
It depends on who's fighting him head up. Like I said, if it's Superman and Thor fighting him togather, then maybe Surfer can BFR him. Surfer not's physically on par with the other (Surfer can barely stand up against Thor and Thanos punches) or tuff enough to take blows on Shaggys level like Superman and Thor.

What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
General can adapt.......

dvampire
That's one of the reasons why I don't think transmutation would work and BFR is the only way the team will win.

TricksterPriest
To be honest, I have no idea whether that's a viable tactic. confused If The General can indeed be matter manipulated, then Surfer can win this by himself. If not, it's pretty much a stalemate or BFR by the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.