It's a trilogy, and it's over...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithsaber408
Just as I said, many months ago:

News
No More Spidey for Tobey Maguire?
Source: The Courier-Mail March 5, 2007

Tobey Maguire told the The Courier-Mail that Spider-Man 3 might be the end of the road for him.

"To me it seems like this is a natural point for the team to break up because we have a lot of story conclusions that were going along for the main characters for the first two movies and we kind of tie almost everything up for the third movie," he says.

"It feels like a trilogy to me and it feels like the end."

They aren't gonna reboot it without him, or Dunst (who's contract is also up after 3) or Franco (whose character will die) or Raimi.

At least not for many years.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by sithsaber408

News

Tobey Maguire told the The Courier-Mail that Spider-Man 3 might be the end of the road for him.

"To me it seems like this is a natural point for the team to break up because we have a lot of story conclusions that were going along for the main characters for the first two movies and we kind of tie almost everything up for the third movie," he says.

They aren't gonna reboot it without him, or Dunst (who's contract is also up after 3) or Franco (whose character will die) or Raimi.

Wow some big news magazine has quotes of Tobey Maguire saying that Spidey 3 is the end. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Mr. Maguire is just trying to get a brand new contract. Spidey 4 go on with or without him.

spencerspider
i dont know i mean i dont think he will be back and i think it will be a while before they make another one since venom will fight and die and harry and sandman.. i mean that is a BIG conclusion

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Wow some big news magazine has quotes of Tobey Maguire saying that Spidey 3 is the end. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Mr. Maguire is just trying to get a brand new contract. Spidey 4 go on with or without him.

I agree with you 100%. When Kisten Dunnst said she only wanted to do thee movies, they introduced Gwen Stacey and made her part bigger. One can only guess why, too scare her into part 4 or kill her off and bring Gwen as Peter's girl.
Toby knows how to play ball or they will do the same with him.

Spider-Chris
dude they can go on without Toby

Arachnid1
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I agree with you 100%. When Kisten Dunnst said she only wanted to do thee movies, they introduced Gwen Stacey and made her part bigger. One can only guess why, too scare her into part 4 or kill her off and bring Gwen as Peter's girl.
Toby knows how to play ball or they will do the same with him.

I also agree 100% with that.

Darth Macabre
Raimi said that he wouldn't do Spiderman without Toby, but that doesn't matter...Spiderman 4 will be happening if Spiderman 3 makes good money at the box office; with or without Toby and Raimi.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by spencerspider
i dont know i mean i dont think he will be back and i think it will be a while before they make another one since venom will fight and die and harry and sandman.. i mean that is a BIG conclusion

I really do not think that Vemon dies. I know that Harry dies. Sandman I'm not sure. Part four is coming since there are scenes in Spidey three that set up part four.

spencerspider
there is nothing that will set up for part 4 i dont know where you get that. venom will 99% chance die. hate to say it to all the venom-fanboys but he is prob gone. i do think the symbiote will slip away but i think they will make eddie die. sandman eh i dont know he might turn good cuz of the daughter thing. harry is gone. plain and simple, but we know venom will fight and i dont see them letting him live

Vladimir
i believe that they will stop making spiderman movies after the 3rd one because none of the original cast is comming back.. what they will do is wait mayb 8-10 years and make 4 with a different actor.

Spiderman_RJ
maguire brough nothing to spider but to look gay,wimpy and feminine character.....plus his voice sux!!!!!
i wont miss him.

spencerspider
he cant help his voice, and i thought he has done a great job as u can feel for the character more

Dan-El
Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
maguire brough nothing to spider but to look gay,wimpy and feminine character.....plus his voice sux!!!!!
i wont miss him.

Must we gay bash?

LORDSIDIOUS01
there is nothing that will set up for part 4 i dont know where you get that. venom will 99% chance die. hate to say it to all the venom-fanboys but he is prob gone. i do think the symbiote will slip away but i think they will make eddie die. sandman eh i dont know he might turn good cuz of the daughter thing. harry is gone. plain and simple, but we know venom will fight and i dont see them letting him live

I don't see Eddie Brock dying, although he could. Spidey 3 does set up Spidey 4. I have to find the link where Avi Arad does say that with or without Tobey Maguire part four is happening.

i believe that they will stop making spiderman movies after the 3rd one because none of the original cast is comming back.. what they will do is wait mayb 8-10 years and make 4 with a different actor.

HAHAHAHAHA Why would Sony Pictures wait that long to make Spiderman four?

H. S. 6
Wizard seems pretty confident Spider-Man 4 will be made, based on the cha-ching factor.

I agree with them.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Wizard seems pretty confident Spider-Man 4 will be made, based on the cha-ching factor.

I agree with them.

Spidey 4 and 5 and 6 will most likely happen.

spencerspider
I don't see Eddie Brock dying, although he could. Spidey 3 does set up Spidey 4. I have to find the link where Avi Arad does say that with or without Tobey Maguire part four is happening.

HAHAHAHAHA Why would Sony Pictures wait that long to make Spiderman four?

again how does spidey 3 set up a 4...i doubt there will be much of a cliffhanger....

doctorstrongbad
There will be a part 3. They have made 5 crappy batman and superman movies. Why wouldn't they make at least 5 awesome and successful Spider-man movies? yep yep

LORDSIDIOUS01
again how does spidey 3 set up a 4...i doubt there will be much of a cliffhanger....

Why don't you wait and go see it. I have heard from a very reliable source that Sony plans on making a Spiderman film every two to three years. Also, I believe The Lizard might be in part four.

Wolverine2006
Jake Gylennhal (I dont know how to spell his last name) is going to play Spidey in the other ones. I read it in some magazine.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Jake Gylennhal (I dont know how to spell his last name) is going to play Spidey in the other ones. I read it in some magazine.

I know he was considered to be brought in when Tobey injured his back during Spider-Man 2 filming, but I haven't heard anything regarding him and the future installments.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

I do not know whether or not Jake Gyllenhaal is going to portray Spidey in any future films. It would be interesting since Jake and Kirsten were an item once.

the_satan32
There is going to be a Spider-Man 4 but I hope K. Dunst does NOT return. She doesn't look good and she has no real talent so I would prefer if SM3 is the last one for her. Tobey isn't bad for Spider-Man but his voice is horrible. Venom should die, I feel more than one movie with him is going to be too much.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by the_satan32
There is going to be a Spider-Man 4 but I hope K. Dunst does NOT return. She doesn't look good and she has no real talent so I would prefer if SM3 is the last one for her. Tobey isn't bad for Spider-Man but his voice is horrible. Venom should die, I feel more than one movie with him is going to be too much.

I don't think anyone knows who is going to to be in part four.

doctorstrongbad
I don't think anyone knows who is going to to be in part four.

I'm not sure, but I know there will be a part 4. Its true, its damn true.

LORDSIDIOUS01
ITS TRUE ITS TRUE

Altar[1stONE]
I have a nitch venom will live in spider man 3. and probably come back in a crappy forth to team up with spider man against carnage (hopefully). Anythings better then the lizard, who can be taken out with a shot gun to the face.

As for Jake Gyllenhall (or however its spelled) . why do these brainiacs behind spiderman films , insist on hiring actors who have such wimppy boyish charmed, snuggle wuggly voices. I dont know whos worst , him or toby. every time they scream IE: Tobey falling from buildings or whatever, its so drawn out and over the top, forced even. I HATE tHem!! lol

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Altar
I have a nitch venom will live in spider man 3. and probably come back in a crappy forth to team up with spider man against carnage (hopefully). Anythings better then the lizard, who can be taken out with a shot gun to the face.

As for Jake Gyllenhall (or however its spelled) . why do these brainiacs behind spiderman films , insist on hiring actors who have such wimppy boyish charmed, snuggle wuggly voices. I dont know whos worst , him or toby. every time they scream IE: Tobey falling from buildings or whatever, its so drawn out and over the top, forced even. I HATE tHem!! lol

Carnage will not be in part 4. The Lizard has a good chance to be in part 4. You have to remember that Peter Parker is a skinny nerdy guy. Thats why they pick the actors that seem "wimpy" to you.

sithsaber408

News

Now Kirsten Dunst is on the same page as Tobey Maguire:

Dunst on Spider-Man 4 from ShoWest
Source: Edward Douglas March 15, 2007

At this year's ShoWest in Las Vegas, Kirsten Dunst showed up to accept the ShoWest Female Star of the Year, and at the press conference that preceded the awards ceremony, the question on many minds was whether she would be willing to make another movie in the "Spider-Man" franchise.

"Well, I think Sam has dedicated so much of his life, like more than ten years, to the 'Spider-Man' franchise with so much passion and love, the man is burnt out at this time," she told reporters. "I think he needs a long vacation to put his creativity towards something else and then maybe we'll revisit it. I told Sam that we should do a 'Spider-Man 4' that's completely low budget--'Evil Dead' style--where Mary Jane has eight children with very little special effects and then we'll get a whole new audience, we'd make a lot of money because it wouldn't cost as much and everyone would go see it."

When asked about the rumors that Sony is moving forward with a fourth movie with or without Raimi, Dunst was surprised that someone would even suggest it. "Do they want to give Sam Raimi a heart attack? That's evil. Sorry, that's not happening any time soon. I would just say no for Sam's sake so that he can have a break. We would all do it together because Sam, Tobey and I are a team now, but there's no way it's going to happen very soon. I just can't imagine that. We don't have the story to tell right now."

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5346

And forget all this crap about Jake Gylenhall and whoever else. That guy was in Brokeback, Jarhead, and now Zodiac. He's a serious actor, and he's not gonna step into a franchise that all of the main actors and director are finished with so that you comic nerds can get your Lizard v.s. Spidey fight.

As I said many months ago, it's a trilogy and it's over.

steverules
He was in bubble boy, was that a serious movie?? Looked like a comedy when I saw it

doctorstrongbad
Now Kirsten Dunst is on the same page as Tobey Maguire:

And forget all this crap about Jake Gylenhall and whoever else. That guy was in Brokeback, Jarhead, and now Zodiac. He's a serious actor, and he's not gonna step into a franchise that all of the main actors and director are finished with so that you comic nerds can get your Lizard v.s. Spidey fight.

As I said many months ago, it's a trilogy and it's over.

I totally disagree with you. They are making a part 4 and they will make a part 5. Sorry man you will have to deal with it.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I totally disagree with you. They are making a part 4 and they will make a part 5. Sorry man you will have to deal with it.

You're also disagreeing with Tobey Maguire, Sam Raimi, and now Kirsten Dunst.

Good luck with that. stick out tongue

the_satan32
I told Sam that we should do a 'Spider-Man 4' that's completely low budget--'Evil Dead' style--where Mary Jane has eight children with very little special effects and then we'll get a whole new audience, we'd make a lot of money because it wouldn't cost as much and everyone would go see it."

I can only say she is either a joking or a retard. And... no actually when I think about it that makes a lot of sense. Let's just trow away the action, the villains and Spider-Man and make a movie about the movie version of Mary Jane which most people don't give damn about. The story focuses on MJ and her kids living in an exiting life of chores, work and school. Things are getting worse as MJ is running low on diapers. If she fails to by new ones in time the fate of they're entire living room can be changed forever.... Yep, it has potential.

Is it me or does Dunst think that she's actually important for the franchise? I can just take a red head from the street and she'll better than K. Dunst and would look better (tough that doesn't take much).

And there will be a SM4 just look at what Wiki says:

"Avi Arad feels that some issues come to an end, but due to the character's age and his complex love life, the story is still continuous."

and

"In January 2007, Columbia Pictures entered negotiations with screenwriter David Koepp, who is credited with the first Spider-Man screenplay, to pen the script for a fourth film, which would be released in 2009 or 2010."

sithsaber408
Originally posted by the_satan32
I can only say she is either a joking or a retard. And... no actually when I think about it that makes a lot of sense. Let's just trow away the action, the villains and Spider-Man and make a movie about the movie version of Mary Jane which most people don't give damn about. The story focuses on MJ and her kids living in an exiting life of chores, work and school. Things are getting worse as MJ is running low on diapers. If she fails to by new ones in time the fate of they're entire living room can be changed forever.... Yep, it has potential.

Is it me or does Dunst think that she's actually important for the franchise? I can just take a red head from the street and she'll better than K. Dunst and would look better (tough that doesn't take much).

And there will be a SM4 just look at what Wiki says:

"Avi Arad feels that some issues come to an end, but due to the character's age and his complex love life, the story is still continuous."

and

"In January 2007, Columbia Pictures entered negotiations with screenwriter David Koepp, who is credited with the first Spider-Man screenplay, to pen the script for a fourth film, which would be released in 2009 or 2010."

She was joking. stick out tongue

And piss on Wiki... they also said that the comedian Sinbad was dead.

And yeah, Sony TALKED to Koepp about a script, but that's all that's been released offically.

Besides, well you know, Tobey saying that it feels like a trilogy and all, and saying it feels like the end and that they finished most of the characters stories and now Kirsten saying that they've spent the last ten years of their lives on it and that Sam Raimi would like to take a break and that they won't make one without him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
She was joking. stick out tongue

And piss on Wiki... they also said that the comedian Sinbad was dead.

And yeah, Sony TALKED to Koepp about a script, but that's all that's been released offically.

Besides, well you know, Tobey saying that it feels like a trilogy and all, and saying it feels like the end and that they finished most of the characters stories and now Kirsten saying that they've spent the last ten years of their lives on it and that Sam Raimi would like to take a break and that they won't make one without him.

I do not believe a word Mr. Maguire is saying. I think that what he doing is that he is setting up a huge oayday for himself and others. I know Sony is talking to a writer, that tells that they are going ahead on plans for part four. I also have insider information, meaning someone I know works for Sony and has told me that they are very high up on Spidey 3 and have plans to move forward on Spidey 4 and beyond.

sithsaber408
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sure you know somebody at Sony.

Judging from the threads that you start, you're a huge comic book nerd/ darth maul fanboy.

Is this like your "inside information" that Rachel McAdams was going to be in The Dark Knight?

Tobey doesn't want to do Spiderman anymore because it's been almost 10 years since they started making the first one.

He wants to be a serious actor. (see Seabiscuit)

Plus, he's already a multi-millionaire. He ain't holding out for the bucks.

Arachnid1
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Judging from the threads that you start, you're a huge comic book nerd/ darth maul fanboy.

Is this like your "inside information" that Rachel McAdams was going to be in The Dark Knight?

Tobey doesn't want to do Spiderman anymore because it's been almost 10 years since they started making the first one.

There will be a Spiderman 4 sooner or later, unless spiderman dies ending the trilogy, which we all know won't happen. The movies don't need the same actor every time, all the time.

As for the people who don't read the comics, their not idiots. They will be able to tell there is a new actor. The only people who will be a bit disappointed is the kids who love spiderman to bits. They will be the only people who will cry over this. I'm not saying thats a good thing, but chances are they won't be able to tell the difference between the actors anyway because they only came for Peter Parker, Spiderman, and a super villain or three.

There will be a Spiderman 4. It's pretty obvious.

the_satan32
"She was joking. stick out tongue"

I thought so.

Why should I piss on Wiki? They have good info.

And there is going to be a Spider-Man 4. Why? Because the previous installments earned a lot of money and so will SM3. Sony will want more money.

sithsaber408
^^^ Yes, but what you aren't understanding is that a Spiderman 4 (one without James Franco, without Kirsten Dunst, without Tobey Maguire, and without Sam Raimi directing) won't MAKE sony any money.

Take a step back and look at it. Most movie-goers knew only a little bit about Spiderman before the first film in 2002.

They'd seen his picture, knew it was a comic, maybe saw the old cartoon as kids.

But it was this film series, so well written and acted that really made Spiderman big in most peope's minds. Sorry, comic fans but that's a fact.

Now look at what they've seen in the films: the story of Peter Parker, the story of Uncle Ben, the story of Peter and MJ, the Goblin story, the Harry as best friend/new enemy Goblin story, a Doc Ock story, a Sandman story, the black symbiote story, and also fan faves Gwen Stacy and Venom have been included.

All of these storylines, all of the character arcs are pretty much finished in Spidey 3.

The main actors are not returning, they've said that the story is done.

And most movie fans are gonna be satisfied with what they have seen: one of the greatest superhero trilogies of all time. smile

The only folks wanting Jake Gylenhall manips fighting the lizard or carnage or whatever are ..... YOU. Comic book fanboys.

And I know that your geekgasms are getting in the way, but the truth is that you only represent 15% of the paying moviegoing public.

Sony isn't going to spend 150 million dollars on just you guys.

Especially when you know that the actors and characters that most people have identified as being in the Spiderman story are not going to continue on.

Everybody is telling you guys this: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, Sam Raimi and me.....

It's a trilogy, and it's over. stick out tongue

the_satan32
True I'm not saying it would be good or bad. I'm just saying Sony will want more money. If they don't want make another movie why did Columbia Pictures enter negotiations with David Koepp, who is credited with the first Spider-Man screenplay, to pen the script for a fourth film? At this stage they are at least thinking about it.

I agree that talk of who is going to be a the new villain is too early.

LORDSIDIOUS01
roll eyes (sarcastic)

I do know someone at Sony. Do you? I doubt that. I like what I like. Too bad for you. I stand by what I say about Tobey holding out for a huge paycheck. If I turn out to be right you will owe me an apology.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Arachnid1
There will be a Spiderman 4 sooner or later, unless spiderman dies ending the trilogy, which we all know won't happen. The movies don't need the same actor every time, all the time.

As for the people who don't read the comics, their not idiots. They will be able to tell there is a new actor. The only people who will be a bit disappointed is the kids who love spiderman to bits. They will be the only people who will cry over this. I'm not saying thats a good thing, but chances are they won't be able to tell the difference between the actors anyway because they only came for Peter Parker, Spiderman, and a super villain or three.

There will be a Spiderman 4. It's pretty obvious.

Excellent words.

Arachnid1
Wanna Bet?

And the animated 90's series and all the series before that that went on for decades. And future Shows.

The sandman story arc wasn't even real. Sandman killed uncle ben? They made up story arcs to tie sandman into the story. They could do that again with another villain or they could use another existing story arc. For example...

Dock Ock 2:
She was a fan of Otto Octavious as a kid and a total science nerd. What happens then her past idol is fished out of the lake and Johnna starts printing stories saying it was Spiderman? She follows in his footsteps, makes the arms, and attempts to finish his project. I smell a villain...

Satisfied? Yes.
But what happens tbn another Spiderman movie comes along? They will want to see it.

And just about everyone else who liked the characters and Storys. And everyone who grew up watching the 80's, 90's, and other Spiderman shows.

They will for everyone else. wink

As I said, actors sometimes get replaced. Take the superman or batman movies for example. I've lost track of how many times actors and or directors have been replaced. Sure, not much of them where popular but then Batman Begins and Superman Returns came and people thought they where amazing a completely nailed the characters and feel of them. The same is gong to happen with Spiderman if the original cast leaves.

Human opinons and minds change. They may decide to stay that way, but if they do that, somone else would take over.

I'd bet money against that. wink

Arachnid1
Excellent words.

Thanks. big grin

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Thanks. big grin

Your welcome

coolmovies
They should leave it at 3 anymore spiderman movies will suck just like rocky and superman

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by coolmovies
They should leave it at 3 anymore spiderman movies will suck just like rocky and superman

I doubt they will. This franchise is a successful money maker. No reason to stop.

Mr Parker
SithSaber as much as I would like you to be right about all this that it would end as a trilogy,there is too much evidence that suggests otherwise.Mcguire and Dunst are done with the franchise yes and it sounds like Raimi wont go on without them-thank god,its time for a new director that knows what he is doing.But they are already in the works writing a spider-man 4 screenplay as we speak.It wont stop until it stops making money pure and simple.The Batman franchise didnt stop when Michael Keaton and Tim Burton left did it? Neither will spider-man unfortunately.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Mr Parker
SithSaber as much as I would like you to be right about all this that it would end as a trilogy,there is too much evidence that suggests otherwise.Mcguire and Dunst are done with the franchise yes and it sounds like Raimi wont go on without them-thank god,its time for a new director that knows what he is doing.But they are already in the works writing a spider-man 4 screenplay as we speak.It wont stop until it stops making money pure and simple.The Batman franchise didnt stop when Michael Keaton and Tim Burton left did it? Neither will spider-man unfortunately.

I agree with you a lot. Here's a question for everyone: If Spiderman 3 is the last one in a trilogy, then why is Sony Pictures even thinking about another film? Please answer me. I will respond back.

DarthLazious
They should just end it in Spider-Man 3.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by DarthLazious
They should just end it in Spider-Man 3.

Not gonna happen likely.

ragesRemorse

considering that raimi has no rights to the film. there will be another spiderman installment with or without maguire and dunst. It is a cash cow, and holywood is about one thing and one thing only...making money. I doubt fans of the film are married to the idea of maguire and dunst being the two main characters. Atleast not when it comes down to deciding the life of the series.

give it five years at most before we hear news of another spidey flick. all they would need in maguires dunsts' absence is two more mediocre actors. You better believe that the studio could get virtually anyone to play spiderman.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

give it five years at most before we hear news of another spidey flick. all they would need in maguires dunsts' absence is two more mediocre actors. You better believe that the studio could get virtually anyone to play spiderman.

This is possible. I said as much in the opening statements that it may be possible for the series to get a continuation or a reboot in like 5 years.

I'm just maintaining that it's the end of this trilogy and with this set of characters.

I also think your 5 year approach is far more reasonable than the fanboys who want Jake Gylenhall versus the Lizard!!11OMG11!! to happen in 2 years. stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
considering that raimi has no rights to the film. there will be another spiderman installment with or without maguire and dunst. It is a cash cow, and holywood is about one thing and one thing only...making money. I doubt fans of the film are married to the idea of maguire and dunst being the two main characters. Atleast not when it comes down to deciding the life of the series.

You are right, but I highly doubt that it will take Sony five years to make spidey four.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This is possible. I said as much in the opening statements that it may be possible for the series to get a continuation or a reboot in like 5 years.

I'm just maintaining that it's the end of this trilogy and with this set of characters.

I also think your 5 year approach is far more reasonable than the fanboys who want Jake Gylenhall versus the Lizard!!11OMG11!! to happen in 2 years. stick out tongue

Again I doubt if Sony will wait five years. Why would their be a need to reboot the series. Not one of the Spidey films is a flop. So their is absolutely no need for a reboot. This isn't the Batman or Superman franchises.

endrict
Spiderman 4 will happen... even if Tobey is not in it. Did Batman stopped filming when Keaton quit? nope!

That's the cool thing about comic movies, they can always make them.
There will be a X-men 4 also.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by endrict
Spiderman 4 will happen... even if Tobey is not in it. Did Batman stopped filming when Keaton quit? nope!

That's the cool thing about comic movies, they can always make them.
There will be a X-men 4 also.

Absolutely

sithsaber408

LORDSIDIOUS01

Mr Parker

oh so then your saying then that its the end of this trilogy with this group of actors and director sam raimi then right? oh well then if THATS what your saying that its just ending with Mcguire,Dunst and Raimi leaving then yeah your right but as me and someone else said,thats not going to stop sony from continuing the story and get someone else for peter parker and a new director and have another sequal out in the next couple years after this one though.they are already in the plans to write a sequal as this moment.

Arachnid1
I agree with you a lot. Here's a question for everyone: If Spiderman 3 is the last one in a trilogy, then why is Sony Pictures even thinking about another film? Please answer me. I will respond back.

Notice nobody answered this?

The big EH

News

At least not for many years. they're idiots if they say they can't think of anymore dramatic events for spidey, they just put like 4 in one movie

PiruBlood
i dont think it will end. its been confirmed that rami will possibly direct the hobbit and my source is www.ignmovies.com. now if rami does this maybe peter jackson can direct spidey 4. sony wants more films of spidey.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spiderman 4 is going to happen. Let Raimi take the time off to direct another film, he is well deserving of that. If he chooses not to direct four thats fine, I'm sure someone else will. The Spidey franchise will not suffer unless it is poorly done. Frankly I don't see that happening.

doctorstrongbad
Part 4 is already confirmed. You better face the facts. If I have said this one, I said it a thousand times .... IF they can make 5 awful Superman movies and 5 lame Batman movies. Why wouldn't they make 5 awesome Superman movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.