fight with pizza delivery guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
ok i ordered a pizza 30 minutes ago the driver calls my house 5 minutes ago in a bad mood insulting me. i told him heres my addy and if he knows how to read. the guy was a complete puss bag and continues cussing me out. he just dropped off my pizza and just threw it at me so i i tripped him after that. the guy looks like a scrawny little cartoon charachter.

Uneeklyconfused
you should have shat on him happy

LifeInSepia
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
you should have shat on him happy

vin

~hi5~

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PiruBlood
ok i ordered a pizza 30 minutes ago the driver calls my house 5 minutes ago in a bad mood insulting me. i told him heres my addy and if he knows how to read. the guy was a complete puss bag and continues cussing me out. he just dropped off my pizza and just threw it at me so i i tripped him after that. the guy looks like a scrawny little cartoon charachter.
You used the word "addy" outside of the internet world.... You fail.

WrathfulDwarf

After the fight...you didn't give a tip...right?

guy222

About an hour ago, I cancelled an order from Pizza Hut. Bad service

Marko

~Pielover~
ok i ordered a pizza 30 minutes ago the driver calls my house 5 minutes ago in a bad mood insulting me. i told him heres my addy and if he knows how to read. the guy was a complete puss bag and continues cussing me out. he just dropped off my pizza and just threw it at me so i i tripped him after that. the guy looks like a scrawny little cartoon charachter. You should learn how to speak and type in a moderately intelligible manner.

=Tired Hiker=
As a former pizza delivery guy, I am totally disgusted with the manner of which the said pizza guy in this post behaved. He totally broke "the code". You were right to call him an addy and not tip him.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
You should learn how to speak and type in a moderately intelligible manner.
Originally posted by ~Pielover~
Slinky's are awesome. This one is metalic and silver. I'ts also shiney....Sliky's are awesome.http://images.savontv.com/im/nwimages/slinky.jpg

smoker4
I watched something called 'big sausage pizza' the lady in it had a strange choice for her topping!

=Tired Hiker=
Was it pineapple? srug

smoker4
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Was it pineapple? srug

Nohttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/vin.gif

Hidden Lotus
Originally posted by smoker4
I watched something called 'big sausage pizza' the lady in it had a strange choice for her topping!

shifty

Röland

laughing out loud

LethalFemme

No I didn't.mhm

Puzzle

Knowing you are a dick and you yourself stated that you asked him whether or not he could read, something tells me you are the one who made him get rude with you. Pizza guy FTW!

Röland
I used to be a pizza guy and I was never a dick to any of my customers. None of the pizza delivery guys I've encountered were dicks either.

So I agree with Ken and I think you probably did something to cause him to be rude with you.

DarkC
Originally posted by Puzzle
Knowing you are a dick and you yourself stated that you asked him whether or not he could read, something tells me you are the one who made him get rude with you. Pizza guy FTW!
Co-signed.

LethalFemme

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
This thread makes me want to be a delivery guy.

Leo.M

I would have called them back and reported his ass and demand that my pizza be free. tongue_ss

Soleran
Originally posted by Leo.M
I would have called them back and reported his ass and demand that my pizza be free. tongue_ss thumb up

Right after I opened my door and let my german shephard take a bite out of his arsesmile

Puzzle
Originally posted by LethalFemme
leftright

Only those who wanted it...and were female...and he wasn't being a dick, he just gave them one. lolpuzzle

Röland
Only those who wanted it...and were female...and he wasn't being a dick, he just gave them one. lolpuzzle

laughing

~Pielover~
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII
Woo! A post made like 6 months ago with a typo or two. You really madfe a valid point using recent evidence and what not. Dumbass.

PiruBlood
i shoulda just busted out the bb gun to scare his punk ass.

Puzzle
i shoulda just busted out the bb gun to scare his punk ass.

And get the cops called on you. happy Do it. droolio

Barker
http://www.nflfans.com/x/gallery/files/1/7/wave.gif

PiruBlood
And get the cops called on you. happy Do it. droolio

my cousin is a cop........... thats all im saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.