Will we see Lotr again ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I was wondring will Lotr be shown in the cinema again ? I mean the experiance is mind blowing if u watch it in the cinema . big grin

exanda kane
I believe Jackson did throw out a comment about a 25th anniversary edition or similar with new scenes such as the War in the North...but there sure weren't concrete and that would hardly mean a cinema re-release.

ESB -1138
The only way I would see it coming back to the theaters if it is released 3D or something.

vanice
I don't think they will show it on theatres again. Very many people has surround audio and widescreen television, so I don't think it would pay off. But I would like if it happened. It could happen locally perhaps...

bogen
Yeah, i think they'd do something like that to chafe it up some more, it deserves it.

I mean they do it with gone with the wind twice a year so....( maybe not twice a year but you get it)

Leggy_n_Merry
I was talking about this the other day. I would love to see them in the cinema again! I can't remember how even more amazing it was sad It was like three years ago.. oh my God! Two of my friends didn't even see Fellowship of the Ring in the cinemas, the poor things.

Vera21
My friend Rex- one of the mods on here- saw each movie for his birthday celebration, since they were all released on or near his birthday.

aniron
I know I lot of ppl who claimed tht LOTR just wasn't their kind of movie or neva got round to watchin them, but I made them watch em and they loved it. mwha ha ha ha they r gutted they didnt get the cinema experience.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.