Th' name's Axel. Ax-el, Got It Memorized?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Axel Revenge
Well, should I say a little bit about myself? Of course! Not like anyone reads this crap anyways, but hey, no use in letting this beautiful space go to waste, no?

Axel, Got It Memorized? I'm extatic when I'm on my prozac, normal most other times. I play Kingdom Hearts obviously, and I do a little bit of Roleplaying in my spare time. I came here to hang out, talk to other people about anything really. I'm wild, crazy, and crippled! I just broke my leg. Anyways... Yo.

TRH
Yo

dave_kodak
Originally posted by TRH
Yo *Punt*

Originally posted by Axel Revenge
Well, should I say a little bit about myself? Of course! Not like anyone reads this crap anyways, but hey, no use in letting this beautiful space go to waste, no?

Axel, Got It Memorized? I'm extatic when I'm on my prozac, normal most other times. I play Kingdom Hearts obviously, and I do a little bit of Roleplaying in my spare time. I came here to hang out, talk to other people about anything really. I'm wild, crazy, and crippled! I just broke my leg. Anyways... Yo.
Yo.

Kaldorei
I love your roleplaying! big grin You are doing a great job in that section.

Your first Wolf's Rain RPG post. It made me giggle. I love the way you put it smile

Glad to have you around, Axel Revenge stick out tongue

Röland
Welcome.

Are you the maker of that famous grease? hmm

Axel Revenge

Röland
Originally posted by Axel Revenge
I may be... The one for the hair?

Mucho thanks Kaldorei!

Yeah the kind for a person's hair, I use that stuff every hour, it works wonders man! eek!

Axel Revenge

Morning_Glory
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/yescali/theglitterhello.gif

melane
Originally posted by TRH
Yo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.