Meet the Robinsons!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ariwin
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S396-fnLldk

Anybody seen this trailer? Thoughts? I think it looks really cute - I love the dinosaur with his big head and little arms! I think that this looks like something that kids and adults will like (like it has jokes, etc., that would appeal to both sets watching, you know?)

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, that looks funny and like some good eye candy.

G U I T A R
Yeah, this movie looks pretty neat. I love movies that have this kind of animation.

ariwin
Originally posted by G U I T A R
Yeah, this movie looks pretty neat. I love movies that have this kind of animation.

Me too! I love how interesting all the characters are, and how they look so distinctive. The dinosaur's my favorite, but I also really like the caffeine patch lady (possibly because I need a caffeinne patch.) Disney is so good at having great supporting characters, I'm interested to see more of them (the villain guy, the cute old couple.) I bet it will be funny too! Which one do you think looks the best?

G U I T A R
These caffine pathes make you stay awake for days with no effects ahh!youpi

ariwin
I loooove that! That's my second favorite part after the big head and little arms bit. Ilove how they still put grownup jokes in the movie, even though it's a kids film.

Have you seen the preview that's on TV now with the old guy yelling "Bake them cookies Lucille!" where "baking cookies" is basically disco dancing? I think that's so cute, too!

G U I T A R
Lol, actually I havent I should start looking out for that part. See if you can find a trailer. smile

ariwin
I looked around YouTube, and couldn't find one that had that in it, but it's definitely in the trailers that are on TV now - keep an eye out. (I have a habit of always hearing the very end "bake them cookies Lucille!" part, so I think it must be on a lot! It's very cute.)

Did you know they are releasing this movie in 3D? I think that could be pretty cool to see!

DanZeke25
Dinosaur OWNS.

doan_m
I'd kill for a coffee patch like the one presented in the movie.

G U I T A R
Originally posted by ariwin
I looked around YouTube, and couldn't find one that had that in it, but it's definitely in the trailers that are on TV now - keep an eye out. (I have a habit of always hearing the very end "bake them cookies Lucille!" part, so I think it must be on a lot! It's very cute.)

Did you know they are releasing this movie in 3D? I think that could be pretty cool to see!

3D would be freakin sick! lol

ariwin
I think 3-D would be awesome - I heard that when they did Nightmare Before Christmas in 3-D a couple of months ago that it ended up looking really good, and I think this movie looks like it would be really cool in 3-D because of how the buildings are shaped, and look all futuristic.

I found an extended clip of the dinosar today!!! Check it out!! There's actually three new clips up there that are all good, but I definitely got the most excited about Tiny. Watch it, tell me what you think.

soin2cal
This seems a really hilarious moviebig grin

ariwin
I got the chance to go see a sneak preview of this last night - it was SO good!! I even got to see it in 3-D!

I lucked out because a friend of mine was able to get us into the screening, and I have to tell y'all, this movie was adorable, yeah, but it really surprised me by being such a good story. The ending was so perfect, and all the other characters were fabulous. (FYI, the dude with tthe Bowler hat in the promos? Is hilarious. He was my favorite, though there are so many other good characters its hard to pick.)

And the 3-D part was so much fun - all the scenes had so much depth and it was really cool to see flying cars and stuff in 3-D. (I have not seen a 3-D movie since I was a kid, it was so fun.

ladygrim
Yeah i cant wait to see this the trex looks adoreable and it looks like it could be quite funny big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.