Disney Podcast talks about AWE....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Here is the link is around the 39th minute, and they talk about AWE....Interesting topic about why there isn't a trailer, and why Johnny depp and the cast are still not getting paid for these films....Also what interesting is the talk of starting another trilogy 4,5,6.......Also he talks about Beckett's office and why we should pay attnetion to that speciffic part in his office...The map
LISTEN!!! closley....
http://www.magicaldefinition.com/disney-podcast/mdp-podcasts/mdp_030407.mp3

It start around 39 minutes prior to start...

PirateDiva
is it my computer or does it take forever for the podcast to download...cause i've had a blank screen for about 5 minutes saying that its downloading at the bottom! sad

Pirategirl85
Try to get quicktime or soemthing it will be fater that way or itunes...

Hambah
It's really interesting. Thanks for posting. smile

Chiki Mina
Ah, yes. The detective is still working big grin. Good job!

So what does he say about Beckett's office...?

Pirategirl85
you have to listen to the podcast do u have itunes or quicktime

Chiki Mina
yeah, I have both.

Pirategirl85
kool just go the link and listen...It starts prior 39 minutes after the beginning

Chiki Mina
ok. Im uploading first a video. If that ever gets done (gir) then I will download the podcast.

Pirategirl85
Ok well don't forget to sign the petition as mention on my other thread...The more peope we get the sooner we get the trailer.....

lovethemtigers
just tell us what it says...I can't seem to get it to download....I'm being patient and waiting for the trailer...whenever Disney says its time..

IheartPocky
It's on itunes if you want to search for it cause that page isnt working for me either.

He says notice the cartographer painting in the map of the world. He is painting all the empty places of the world and supposedly, that's how the movie ends.. as it all wraps up the cartographer finishes the map. That's why they are having trouble coming up with possible story lines for Pirates 4, 5, and 6 because of the fact that the entire world is um.. known hehe. like Shipwreck Island and stuff. One of the ideas that's being knocked around is New Orleans. Having them sail up the mouth of the Mississippi to meet some voodoo queen. Making a back story is brought up and he says that they are actually already doing a back story of Jack Sparrow in those books. haha He also says "Let's be blunt here, the major appeal of the Pirate movies is Johnny Depp." Another challenge for TnT is that Captain Jack isn't enough alone. You have to have something strong for him to bounce off of, something for him to want. And another problem with prequels is that we already know allot about what happened before with Jack. Davy Jones, the Mutiny..What other part of the story would be interesting? I think he says Depp here.. but he says Depp has said that he won't come back unless TnT write the film and Tnt have said they will only write more if they have a good story. But you've still got Bruckhemier and Disney saying "Please! Come up with a story! Capt. Jack sparrow goes home and meets his mother! Come on!" haha

That's it!

pirate179
interesting...

Chiki Mina
ok...I almost had a heart attack. On my tv it said Disney. Then a Jerry Bruckheimer production....it had hanz simmer(spelling) music...I was totally freaking out.

It turned out to be just the DMC theatrical trailer....bugger.

pirate179
wow that sux! i would have had a heart attack...

willofthewisp
Can someone please summarize what the podcast says for those of us that are technologically slow and don't have an iPod? Thanks.

IheartPocky
i did. look up

willofthewisp
I know, but I was just wondering if there was anything else. Thanks, though!

PirateDiva
LOL....I totally almost had a heart attack the other day too cause i had my TV on mute and i turned to look for a split second saw a Ship in water, did a double take and for a second freaked out, but then realized it was a 300 trailer...lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.