At world's END petition!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirategirl85
Courtesy of http://pirates3news.com/

It's been too much wasted time. We are waiting since the SuperBowl for at least an official teaser, but nothing yet.

We found somewhere on the web people who created a Petition for Disney to let them know that fans don't want to wait any longer.

You can join the 258 signatures at this address:
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?awe

Everyone please sign hopefully we can get something sooner that we thought...

LET DISNEY HEAR OUR VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

a-k-a-amber
done big grin

captblack
me too..

Pirategirl85
kool lets keep on adding the list everyone because the more we get the sonner we have a chance to get out trailer soon....

pyratequeen
I just added! Whoopie! big grin

Pirategirl85
The more people we get the sooner we get the trailer.....

PLEASE SIGN!!!!!!! WE NEED MORE PEOPLE, DISNEY NEED TO HEAR OUR VOICE!!!!

lovethemtigers
it's all good...I'm being a good little patient Pirate..I figure Disney must have really something special in store for us...by making us wait. So I'm okay with that.....

lovethemtigers
Remember girls...good things come to those who wait.....

IheartPocky
oh yes i posted about that. i thought the whole petition thing was a bit silly..

ivebeendepped43
i sign! yay!!

AudioHeart
Woo Hoo I'm there! big grin although I agree that maybe they're making us all wait on purpose...dun dun DUN...

sailorleo
well...i do like my thing's faster....buuuuuttt.....i'd rather them NOT screw up the trailer if it's all the same to you....

CaptainJacksLuv
i dont care, ill sign anything....but not a contract saying i haveto give mina everything johnny/pirate related for her to sell on ebaywink

JacksSweet

fridayN
I was 503! smile

tee_pirategirl
I think we should wait BUT I'll sign it for the sake of a slight possibilty of getting the trailer sooner.

T.Maria
im with lovethemtigers...

Patience is a virtue, my friends big grin

The creators deffinately have something up their sleeves if they haven't even given us a glimpse of the trailor yet...

Does anyone know how long the trailor was out for DMC before it hit the big screen??
Just curious...

IheartPocky
i think theatrical trailers are around 3 minutes and teasers are around 1 and a half minutes. i look ut up though and see how long pirates' was.

Pirategirl85
The trailer was about 3 min you can check on you tube to see make sure.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.