Shaman X-Man vs. Moondragon w/infinity Gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Shaman X-Man decides to help himself and Jesus Cable by exchanging memories (the same way the other Nate did minus the exchange of genetic material).

In doing so, X-Man gains all the knowledge and experience from Cable and vice versa.

With his current abilities at hand, can Shaman Jesus X-Man take on Moondragon w/Infinity Gem?

Rules
To The Death
No PIS/CIS

DigiMark007
Theoretically, Moony. But she jobs constantly, even with the gem.

Nate ftw, 9/10.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Nate ftw, 9/10.

I agree 100%.

id369
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Nate ftw, 9/10.

Not to long ago I had this exact debate in another forum.
And much of the feats, experience, and potential was brought up.
A single infinity gem is a vary powerful cosmic item, but I would think capable Alpha level mutant (and potential Omega) should be able to stand up to such character.

I favor Nate as well.

guy222
Originally posted by id369
Shaman X-Man decides to help himself and Jesus Cable by exchanging memories (the same way the other Nate did minus the exchange of genetic material).

In doing so, X-Man gains all the knowledge and experience from Cable and vice versa.

With his current abilities at hand, can Shaman Jesus X-Man take on Moondragon w/Infinity Gem?

Rules
To The Death
No PIS/CIS

Nate is probably>/=Franklin. He wins easy

Mortalis2001
Nate, definitely nate.

guy222
Originally posted by Mortalis2001
Nate, definitely nate.

Nate is awesome

llagrok
Nate would definitely take care of business.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.