polygamy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Imlistening
polygamy is wrong, and no fun at all... everyone is always fighting for attention, and peace is non-existent. i know i used to be in a polygamy family, it sucked big time. any thoughts?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Imlistening
polygamy is wrong, and no fun at all... everyone is always fighting for attention, and peace is non-existent. i know i used to be in a polygamy family, it sucked big time. any thoughts?

Generalization.

Personally ever been in one, though given the right state of mind they shouldn't be bad...also more natural.

Also, maybe more something for the General Discussion Forum

Shakyamunison
I would like to try for a little while. As long as the new wife is cute and young. laughing

Adam_PoE
Abdon
Abijah
Abraham
Ahab
Ahasuerus
Ashur
Belshazzar
Benhadad
Caleb
David
Eliphaz
Elkanah
Esau
Ezra
Gideon
Heman
Hosea
Ibzan
Jacob
Jair
Jehoiachin
Jehoram
Jerahmeel
Joash
Lamech
Machir
Manasseh
Mered
Moses
Nahor
Rehoboam
Saul
Shaharaim
Shimei
Simeon
Solomon
Terah
Zedekiah
Ziba

Fishy
I wouldn't know have never been in a family like that....

Sounds kinda cool and kinda gross at the same time though, but whatever. As long as it makes people happy I couldn't care less.

Evil Dead
gross?

what if all the wives are hot........or better yet into group sex?

Fishy
Originally posted by Evil Dead
gross?

what if all the wives are hot........or better yet into group sex?

Yeah and what if they want to **** some other man?? I'm sorry I can very will live with the idea that I'm not the first. I could hardly care but there are definitely limits... I would hardly like to see my wife have sex have some other guy and then an hour later come back to me...

Personal distaste of the matter really. Nothing against people practicing it though.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
David

SCORE!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
SCORE! Straight poligamists...obviously.

Sicko.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42
Straight poligamists...obviously.

Sicko.

Curses! And here I thought I was on the verge of true happiness. Damn you straight people! Just another example of how you want to keep all the good stuff for yourselves and be damned anyone else!

Besides, I doubt Adam would let me. Cleaning up after one person would be bad enough, but four or five might cause his OCD to aneurysm.

Bardock42
Curses! And here I thought I was on the verge of true happiness. Damn you straight people! Just another example of how you want to keep all the good stuff for yourselves and be damned anyone else!

Besides, I doubt Adam would let me. Cleaning up after one person would be bad enough, but four or five might cause his OCD to aneurysm.

Also, two guys doing stuff is gross, 3 or more is just vicious.

And I want an Adam too.....

For cleaning

Obviously.

Capt_Fantastic
Also, two guys doing stuff is gross, 3 or more is just vicious.

Yeah, I understand 2 guys doing stuff is gross. But it's more socially acceptable than three or more, right? Well, we'd work out a time share system, like Mormons. Because I don't think there are a lot of Mormon orgies going on with 4 or 5 women and one man(which would be preferable to two or more men, I know) out in Utah, all lathered up on salt flats and independent film festivals.

And I want an Adam too.....

For cleaning

Obviously.

Everyone wants an Adam. I understand they're going to be the hot item this xmas. He looks just like tickle me elmo, except he cleans and nags rather than dances and laughs.

Bardock42
Yeah, I understand 2 guys doing stuff is gross. But it's more socially acceptable than three or more, right? Well, we'd work out a time share system, like Mormons. Because I don't think there are a lot of Mormon orgies going on with 4 or 5 women and one man(which would be preferable to two or more men, I know) out in Utah, all lathered up on salt flats and independent film festivals.

Everyone wants an Adam. I understand they're going to be the hot item this xmas. He looks just like tickle me elmo, except he cleans and nags rather than dances and laughs.

I feel you spew too much homophobic bullshit, I find that sickening, just because someone does something amazingly disgusting in their own home doesn't make them any less of a valuable person. Half of your psots could be nazi party slogans...you disgust me.

Hmm, got any information on the price, yet?

Capt_Fantastic
I feel you spew too much homophobic bullshit, I find that sickening, just because someone does something amazingly disgusting in their own home doesn't make them any less of a valuable person. Half of your psots could be nazi party slogans...you disgust me.

Hmm, got any information on the price, yet?

Hey, I just say what the liberal media tell me to say. It's not like homosexuals think for themselves. We never know what to say until we check our email and the message from home office tells us what our talking points are for the day. (often jokingly referred to by those of us in the know as the "homo orifice"wink

Bardock42
Hey, I just say what the liberal media tell me to say. It's not like homosexuals think for themselves. We never know what to say until we check our email and the message from home office tells us what our talking points are for the day. (often jokingly referred to by those of us in the know as the "homo orifice"wink

...homo orifice...just sounds wrong.

Capt_Fantastic
But it feels so right.

Bardock42
But it feels so right.

I don't think I can take your word for it.

sithsaber408

^^^That post made me choke on my Pepsi. laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Besides, I doubt Adam would let me.

r0GxvTwQiGM

Hey, I dance too!

Capt_Fantastic
That video was atrocious!

What was that? The 80's version of "I'll break a bottle and cut a *****!"?

Adam_PoE
That video was atrocious!

What was that? The 80's version of "I'll break a bottle and cut a *****!"?

Indeed. wink big grin

Imlistening
well this thread kinda went to h*** real quick.
Oh and mormons arent poligamists, if you think that, your very mistaken. it was deemed wrong a long time ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.