Is Juggernaut as strong as The Thing???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wade217
Juggernaut seems pretty strong. I was just contemplating if he is stronger than The Thing or not. Let me know what you think.

xmeat
laughing laughing

Ptr_Grifin
If you are talking about Current Juggernaut, it is kind of hard to tell. Sometimes he displays great strength and sometimes he doesn't. For instance, in New Excalibur he was able to power throw a evil Cyclops beam and a evil Jean Grey's telekinesis. Then he wasn't able to hold his own against the wrecking crew. Although that arc was pretty bad and messed up his origin.

hunbu04
you must be new to KMC wade217 because the thing is so way down on the strength ladder in marvel that it is not even funny.
Juggy is one of the strongest being in marvel comic along with thor,hulk,hercules,gladiator, and hyperion

TricksterPriest
Well, depowered Jugg did get beat by Thing once. But Classic? Not even in the same league. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Well, depowered Jugg did get beat by Thing once. But Classic? Not even in the same league. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When did depowered Juggernaut fight the Thing?

TricksterPriest
Might be a forum rumor. I could have sworn they fought. Ask Hercules, I think he told me.

LordFear
Originally posted by xmeat
laughing laughing

Leave the guy alone, he is a junior member.
Glad to have y a Wade, but Classic Juggy if you are referring to him, is immensely more powerful than Ben, now current it can be debated otherwise because his strength feats are inconsistent.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by wade217
Juggernaut seems pretty strong. I was just contemplating if he is stronger than The Thing or not. Let me know what you think. are u ok buddy ?

What If...
Maybe he wasn't referring to classic Juggs?

Did you see him refer to "classic jugs"?

Don't be a ****ing douche.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by What If...
Maybe he wasn't referring to classic Juggs?

Did you see him refer to "classic jugs"?

Don't be a ****ing douche. any juggy takes out thing . unless hes talking about movie thing and movie juggy thats different. movie thing is stronger than movie juggy i say

jrodslam
Its actually not a bad question. Current Juggy is how strong? When he was with the X-Men, he wasnt even on Colossus level and yet he was struggling to lift a certain weight. Colossus wasnt back at that time so it was probably <85 tons.

No need to bash the OP. Just answer the question and keep it moving.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by jrodslam
Its actually not a bad question. Current Juggy is how strong? When he was with the X-Men, he wasnt even on Colossus level and yet he was struggling to lift a certain weight. Colossus wasnt back at that time so it was probably <85 tons.

No need to bash the OP. Just answer the question and keep it moving. your not the mod

Rick/Genis
1eye

olympian
Classic Jugs is Thor lvl strengthwise. Depowered Jugs was about Colossus lvl i think, and i have no ideia wich level he is suposse to be nowadays.

psycho gundam
juggernauts power isnt only great strenght its the fact that his force is almost unstopable. name any object, there will be a grand canyon like gorge where that obsticle used to be. thing cant duplicate that.
juggy should be able to plow thru adamantium

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
laughing laughing

My young friend, the other young member just asked a question. He's new. U and I were juniors before

guy222
Originally posted by wade217
Juggernaut seems pretty strong. I was just contemplating if he is stronger than The Thing or not. Let me know what you think.

Ben Grimm has heart.

endrict
depends on what Juggernaut....

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Might be a forum rumor. I could have sworn they fought. Ask Hercules, I think he told me.

confused

Wasn't me! I don't think depowered Juggy has fought the Thing, at least not to my knowledge.

Its actually a tough question, depowered Juggy is written pretty inconsistantly, hes shown battling huge dragons and powering through evil versions of the original X men one minute and getting blatted by the Wrecking crew the next.

Hes seen going toe to toe with Sasquatch and then struggling with a weight thats not even Colossus's max.

I doubt there would be much in it to be honest...Juggy with the gem at full power though, is stronger then old blue eyes.

Newjak
Originally posted by Hercules
confused

Wasn't me! I don't think depowered Juggy has fought the Thing, at least not to my knowledge.

Its actually a tough question, depowered Juggy is written pretty inconsistantly, hes shown battling huge dragons and powering through evil versions of the original X men one minute and getting blatted by the Wrecking crew the next.

Hes seen going toe to toe with Sasquatch and then struggling with a weight thats not even Colossus's max.

I doubt there would be much in it to be honest...Juggy with the gem at full power though, is stronger then old blue eyes. Yeah depowered Cain has never messed with Thing.

He is pretty up and down and power I just kind of fling that up to he is loosing power so the earleir we see him in his power loss the higher up he still is in power.

The later the less power he has thus Cain getting wrecked b ythe Wrecking Crew.

carver9
Lets put it like this, by marvel it is stated that jugs has unlimited strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.