Captain Atom vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good one. going with Captain Atom

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Faceman
confused

Capt Atom wins. Meh

Redatom65
Captain Atom wins this here fine match

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
confused

Capt Atom

Questioneer
Mary Marvel beat Captain Atom...and Black Adam is like as tough or close to Captain Marvel who is >>>> Captain Atom.

Black Adam takes.

horrorwolf
Black Atom is debatably stronger than Captain Marvel, and has more killer instinct.

Captain Atom goes down.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Questioneer
Mary Marvel beat Captain Atom...and Black Adam is like as tough or close to Captain Marvel who is >>>> Captain Atom.

Black Adam takes.

retconned and bad writing. It's completely accepted by the fanbase community. it's in none of his bios. The series was writtan for comedy.

Captain Atom can willingly amp his strength to make it superior to black adam's.

horrorwolf
I still say Black Atom would puncture Capn's suit.

And how long could Captain Atom maintain those power boosts, Black Adam would have endurance on his side too no?

jesserw21
i say black adam 6/10

jrodslam
Adam 6-7/10.

Redatom65
as long as he wants. he created a universe based off sheer will. He's just to versatile against Black Adam. I don't see it being very likely Black Adam puncturing his suit. Atom wins 8/10.

guy222
Originally posted by jesserw21
i say black adam 6/10

Capt Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.