Flashbacks in AWE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

andersquintos
In AWE there might be flashbacks and im wondering what these might be. I know at least two of them will feature Beckett/Jack and what mark Jack left on beckett and another featuring Davy Jones as a normal person before he removed his heart. I think there maybe more flashbacks im not sure. smile

CaptainJacksLuv
what do u think the mark is that jack left on bekett, i rekon he made him a eunichwink lol

andersquintos
Yeah that would be cool. But i can't wait to see the davy jones flashback when he was human and might see him with calypso before he had his heart removed

CaptainJacksLuv
yeah

willofthewisp
I would love to see a flashback of Jack actually making the Pearl his own ship.

Jacky Sparrow
I would like to see more of Jack's past, what he did before he came to Beckett and how he came to him.
I still believe he's from an upper class and then something happened so he had to work for Beckett or so

pyratequeen
I want to see Jack as a teen and see how hot he was(not that he isn't now) wink

tee_pirategirl
I actually don't want to see him as a teen...not for a long time anyway! Cause than Johnny wouldn't be playing him. big grin

PirateDiva
Well flashbacks would certainly give the movie kind of a different feel!! It would be interesting to see flashbacks....but i could do with out them....lol!!

U know i always wondered what Jack looked like with out the bandanna...that would be interesting to see him briefly with out the bandanna...lol!

And speaking of flashbacks....u know how they say that b4 u die ur whole life flashes before ur eyes!! Well i wonder what flashed b4 Jacks eyes, right b4 he got swallowed by the Kraken!!!??? I wonder if his whole life flashed b4 his eyes and if 1 very particular face was the main one in his vision!!!???

Ericadawn
I don't think there'll be any flashbacks, haven't Ted and Terry spoken out against them in the past?

PirateDiva
Yes i believe so....but then again those 2 are always saying things to throw us off!! I mean have u heard their latest Comment? Apparently they want us to believe that Teague is not Jack's father!!! Oh and that he is NOT TEAGUE SPARROW!!!

Ericadawn
He's right, he's said for months that it's meant to be ambigious and up to the viewer to decide whether he's really Jack's father or not and the script does not list him as Teague Sparrow nor does the cast list.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.