This is NOT SPARTA.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Core
Dine In Hell!

Eclipso
There HAD to be another thread you could've put this into.

Cloud_VII
wtf

dave_kodak
no expression

The Core
Why the hell would I do that? So it can get buried? No, thanks.

Eclipso
This thead is pointless and will get buried anyways. I'll you've done is take up space.

The Core
This forum is pointless. What are you getting at?

Visit the site. Or not.

Dine In Hell!

Cloud_VII
Your mother

Eclipso
Still even so, there nowhere for this thread to go, people come in and see the link and thats it. Nothing to talk about or disscuss. It will just get buried into the pile of other threads that could go nowhere.

dave_kodak
no expression

The Core
You go to the link. You see the site. You comment on it. That's it. That's all it's intended for.

Not every thread here has to be mindless role-playing and even more meaningless "________ the Person Above You" or whatever.

So, as for everyone else, visit the site if you want, I thought it was funny, and decided to share it. I don't see what this inquisition is all about.

As if someone's trying to moderate the quality of a garbage forum.

Dine In Hell!

Eclipso
Yeah but there's other threads where you could've put it in, my point is it didn't require a thread of its own, and there's really nothing about it to disscuss.

The Core
I don't want it in another thread...not there's going to be other "300" parody website threads in the GDF as it is.

Let the burying commence..get back to our "Sex Party" and all the other bullshit that's kept me away from this forum for over 3 years.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Eclipso
Yeah but there's other threads where you could've put it in, my point is it didn't require a thread of its own, and there's really nothing about it to disscuss. not true.
we could talk about the thread itself and how it had no need to be made, and how it could have just been postest in Random Comments or something......

but it wont be a very good talk since most of us would be saying the same line over and over and over again...

this could have been postes in another thread aswell.

erm i should get a metal kick to the nuts just for taking the time to speak.

Cloud_VII
We should sticky this thread on the most popular forum in the world.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by midnightshadow
huhermm This quote is a quote.
and i am bored, and cant think of a damn thing to say at all.

no expression

Kaldorei
I can not see the funny part in it? confused It did not even create a slight smile on my face.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Kaldorei
I can not see the funny part in it? confused It did not even create a slight smile on my face. i agree, it didnt Create a smile on your face.

Kaldorei
Bad choice of words? confused My english skills is insufficient embarrasment

dave_kodak
Bad choice of words? confused My english skills is insufficient embarrasment most likely better then mine, and im canadian.

Kaldorei
Most likely not. I am swedish big grin

dave_kodak
Most likely not. I am swedish big grin yeah i know u are, you told me once, remeber, it was in a pm.....

Kaldorei
Maybe confused Still, you probably have better english skills than me yes

dave_kodak
speaking wise, yes

Bloigen
There HAD to be another thread you could've put this into. Originally posted by Eclipso
This thead is pointless and will get buried anyways. I'll you've done is take up space. Originally posted by Eclipso
Still even so, there nowhere for this thread to go, people come in and see the link and thats it. Nothing to talk about or disscuss. It will just get buried into the pile of other threads that could go nowhere. Originally posted by Eclipso
Yeah but there's other threads where you could've put it in, my point is it didn't require a thread of its own, and there's really nothing about it to disscuss.

Eclipso has to realise she isn't a mod and derails most threads with her own hypocrisy.

dave_kodak
Originally posted by Bloigen
Eclipso has to realise she isn't a mod and derails most threads with her own hypocrisy. and i have to realise nobody cares about what i say...

Bloigen
Originally posted by dave_kodak
and i have to realise nobody cares about what i say...

Cool.

dave_kodak
YUP!

Eclipso
Originally posted by Bloigen
Eclipso has to realise she isn't a mod and derails most threads with her own hypocrisy.

lol Gender bending jokes? lol come on blogien, you have to be able to do better then that.

Bloigen
lol Gender bending jokes? lol come on blogien, you have to be able to do better then that.

Ah, my bad I know you're a guy.

Anyway, the point still stands and you ignored it, guess that shows something.

Leo.M
Thanks for another lame thread. noneup

§uffer§noopy
I can not see the funny part in it? confused It did not even create a slight smile on my face.

Barker
Originally posted by Leo.M
Thanks for another lame thread. noneup
I made that smilie. nonedown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.