Karate Kid vs team...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
Karate Kid fights...
Captain America (Without his shield)
Spiderman (No webs)
Wolverine (No claws or healing factor)
Daredevil (No weapons)
Punisher (No weapons)

Can Karate Kid beat these crazy odds?

Lord Rock
Karate Kid held against SUPERBOY. i think he may last a good time, and maybe even win

Lord Rock
oh, and theyre all fighting him at once

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lord Rock
oh, and theyre all fighting him at once

And they'll get completely owned.

Lord Rock
Are he THAT good??messed

Symmetric Chaos
He should be able to one shot basicly all of them from what I hear.

Lord Rock
Its 5 expertfighters he is fighting... Shouldnt he be hitted a lot? I mean, he dont have superspeed

Buccaneer
Yeah, logistically, he should be. I don't know him, but those five characters have been cut down from their original abilities, aren't a real team, and a guy that could smack around Superboy with pure skill should be able to take on four tough humans and a class 10 with no skill.

ALTHOUGH, the idea of the character in the first place is dumb to the point of being offensive.

Lord Rock
Superboy is FAST, but only has two hands. This guy is fighting 10, and without superhuman speed, he cant block. At leat not if he dont concentrate the chi in his body the moment they hits so they makes no damage

Lord Rock
And yeah, KK is pretty dumbly invented, pure skill cant defeat superboy or so

Lord Rock
But then again... Cap defeated spidey with skills

nvrbeenwthagirl
KK beats them all with one hand tied behind his back while smoking a joint with his other as he does a Brallian Magneto batkick that sends electro pulses thru everyone's spinal cords, knocking them all unconcious.

Blair Wind
He didnt just face Superboy, he was also fighting against the League of Superheros at the same time

They get owned. Badly no expression

Lord Rock
What if we adds Kingpin, Green Goblin and Ryu from Street Fighter?wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
What if we adds Kingpin, Green Goblin and Ryu from Street Fighter?wink

Do you know who the Legion of superheroes is? They are Teh Uber team. KK beat them all. You can add a hundred captain america's and KK still wins.

Lord Rock
WTF!!!!!???? Is this the uber-hand-to-hand combatant in all of fiction!!?? That was PIS, without superspeed, he would even lose to flash alone!

Lord Rock
I believe you. But can somebody post a scan, please?smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
WTF!!!!!???? Is this the uber-hand-to-hand combatant in all of fiction!!?? That was PIS, without superspeed, he would even lose to flash alone!
See KK has studied every hand to hand martial art in the galaxy. He knows moves that can take down the likes of Daxamites. He seems to do shit that is just rediculous. KK and Dr. Strange are the Ultimate comics Plot Characters.

Lord Rock
I HATE THAT CHARACTER NOW! If Flash is too fast for him to even react with his superior skillls, would he then still win?? THIS IS BS, LIKE THE SQUIRREL GIRL CASE!! Damn, this unlogical events makes me crysad

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Blair Wind
He didnt just face Superboy, he was also fighting against the League of Superheros at the same time

They get owned. Badly no expression

Do you have scans with KarateKid?

I've heard so much about him but all I've ever seen is the picture in his Wiki article.

spidey-dude
one at a time yes. not all of the together.

Validus
Originally posted by Buccaneer
ALTHOUGH, the idea of the character in the first place is dumb to the point of being offensive.
Is it actually any worse than the human street level characters like Batman and Mr. Fantastic who beat super powerful characters by the assload because they got high SAT scores? Me thinks not.

TricksterPriest
He beat freaking superboy. He's gonna own this crowd if he lives up to even half his hype. Btw, could be beat......DARKSEID?! evil face Let's see Super Karate stand up to the Omega Effect. velho

Symmetric Chaos
Could someone find scans of KK?

Validus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He beat freaking superboy. He's gonna own this crowd if he lives up to even half his hype. Btw, could be beat......DARKSEID?! evil face Let's see Super Karate stand up to the Omega Effect. velho
He already lost to Darkseid.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Could someone find scans of KK?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/399057_1-respect-karate-kid

wink

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Hercules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/399057_1-respect-karate-kid

wink

Oh right he's DC

I checked the MarvelRespectThreadDirectory embarrasment

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Oh right he's DC

I checked the MarvelRespectThreadDirectory embarrasment

doh

And for the record, Karate Kid, takes them, even if you give them their weapons, healing factor, webs etc etc.

Buccaneer
Originally posted by Validus
Is it actually any worse than the human street level characters like Batman and Mr. Fantastic who beat super powerful characters by the assload because they got high SAT scores? Me thinks not.

Well, yes. Because Spider-man was NEVER invulnerable to a punch. Neither were Croc or USAGent or any others. They fight super powered humans, which can be hurt by a weaker person just as if a 10 year old smacks a regular person across the face. Yet Superboy is a creature not even tickled by bullets. I would ignore stories where Bats knocks out Superman, Cap beats Namor, or even Spider-Man juggles the Hulk regardless of how frequent they are or how popular they are.

Mr. Fantastic....I dunno. He's not exactly street, nor does he rely on his fighting skills. You don't have to suspend belief that much to think that Batman could have a gas that someone like the Hulk would take ill from, or that Reed could make a really intense laser or whatever he does.

Validus
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Well, yes. Because Spider-man was NEVER invulnerable to a punch. Neither were Croc or USAGent or any others. They fight super powered humans, which can be hurt by a weaker person just as if a 10 year old smacks a regular person across the face. Yet Superboy is a creature not even tickled by bullets. I would ignore stories where Bats knocks out Superman, Cap beats Namor, or even Spider-Man juggles the Hulk regardless of how frequent they are or how popular they are.

Mr. Fantastic....I dunno. He's not exactly street, nor does he rely on his fighting skills. You don't have to suspend belief that much to think that Batman could have a gas that someone like the Hulk would take ill from, or that Reed could make a really intense laser or whatever he does.
I disagree completely but to each their own. To me it's far more ridiculous that a guy like Reed could make his galaxy busting cannons and whatnot than Karate Kid dodging a few blows from Superboy. The idea of a human male taking down whats supposed to be a fundamental force of the universe in Galactus goes far beyond suspension of disbelief. Both are pretty ridiculous but one more than the other.

Buccaneer
I'm under the assumption that he was able to beat Superboy. I guess I find the both of those equally ridiculous, but KK has more of an aura of obvious impossibility, if that makes any sense. It would imply that KK, some kid, is also a mega hyper genius that learned every form of combat in the span of less than 20 years and was able to execute his hybrid style so well that he defied physical possibility.

Validus
It's more Karate Kid not getting beat by Superboy rather than Karate Kid beating Superboy. If you look at any fight KK has against someone on that level of power, its basically just him using their ineptitude against them which is why he does particularly well against somewhat mindless bruisers.

The number of MA styles is like that for every character. Batman and Cap are supposed to know every style in the world and going by their respective ages and when they began training, it would have been done in under a 10 year time span.

Buccaneer
I'm not really sure what Batman uses, but Cap sticks to only a handful of styles and uses techniques from each when necessary. From the books I have, he wasn't even declared to have mastered any one style, which makes sense, because even completing nailing one is a stretch for a guy that trained less than ten years.

KK, I won't judge until I've gotten those old books or something. People here made it sound as if he just kicked the hell out of Superboy level characters. But still, I'd have to disagree with any implication that it would make any sense for him to beat Superboy.

Validus
I'm not trying to say Karate Kid beating Superboy makes sense. I'm just saying it doesn't make any LESS sense than anything else in a comic such as Reed getting a TKO on Living Tribunal in Last Planet Standing with his latest bullshit mega cannon or Superman acknowledging Batman as the most dangerous man on DC Earth or that every Flash has a losing record against Deathstroke.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Validus
I'm not trying to say Karate Kid beating Superboy makes sense. I'm just saying it doesn't make any LESS sense than anything else in a comic such as Reed getting a TKO on Living Tribunal in Last Planet Standing with his latest bullshit mega cannon or Superman acknowledging Batman as the most dangerous man on DC Earth or that every Flash has a losing record against Deathstroke.

Hes fought with and defeated others stronger then Pre-Crisis Super boy

Buccaneer
My original post on KK being BS was not to agree or disagree with anyone. Just saying I think his existance is pretty goofy, and his supposed super karate chops bringing down Superboy a little harder to believe than invincible humanoid aliens existing in the first place or a middle aged scientist inventing nulliers for said beings accordingly. Not by much, but more nonetheless.

Validus
Originally posted by Board Walker
Hes fought with and defeated others stronger then Pre-Crisis Super boy
His most impressive victory was against the Fatal Five and that's because he got Validus to do all the hard work by constantly dodging his mental lightning. You guys make it seem like KK is going around and just punching Superman level guys in the face and winning fights that way when it really isn't the case most of time.

Lord Rock
SUPERBOY IS MILLIONS OF TIMES FASTER THAN KARATEKID!
that fight would not happen!

bean_machine
|<|< 1$ +|-|3 |\/|@|\|. \X/00+ \X/00+. |-|3 0\X/|\|$ @|| \X/1+|-| |-|1$ $|_||*3|2 |=16|-|+1|\|6 $|<1||$. |23$|*3(+ |<|<.

Lord Rock
if i was 300.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 times better at fighting than KK, i would still lose to SUperboy... AT a hundredth part of his speed! No matter how good you are, he should strike toof ast for you to react with your skills!!

CANT TAKE THIS UNLOGICASLLITY!
sad

Endless Mike
He beats them

Martian_mind
He bitchslaps them all to hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.