The HE/Classic Apocolypse/Runner vs. Despero/Zoom/Protex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
A good ole smack down. For this battle, Zoom can run on air. battle takes place in the middle of Asgard. Odin has barred anyone from interfering until one side has a clear advantage on the other.

swerve1988
team 1 ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by swerve1988
team 1 ftw

I'm leaning that way too. But I don't know which side has the clear advantage on Telepathy and on Raw strength. I give THe HE's side the advantage on energy manip.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
A good ole smack down. For this battle, Zoom can run on air. battle takes place in the middle of Asgard. Odin has barred anyone from interfering until one side has a clear advantage on the other.

I have no qualms doin threads. Team One should win. Don't forget about Zoom?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

I call foul. Zoom seriously outclasses everyone here on speed. And the nature of his power means no one on team 1 can touch him. This is unfair, there's no one who can match Zoom in this fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I call foul. Zoom seriously outclasses everyone here on speed. And the nature of his power means no one on team 1 can touch him. This is unfair, there's no one who can match Zoom in this fight.

Or the HE simply mind blast zoom.

TricksterPriest
You can't mindblast Zoom. He's out of sync with current time. He uses a form of chronokinesis. There's effectively nothing they can do to him.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
I have no qualms doin threads. Team One should win. Don't forget about Zoom?

man me dumb dumb

stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
Current High Evolutionary Is Now An Abstract , "The World Builder" He is now Galactus Polar opposite on the cosmic scale.

Spite.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Current High Evolutionary Is Now An Abstract , "The World Builder" He is now Galactus Polar opposite on the cosmic scale.

Spite.

Really, what issues?

Colossus-Big C
Forgot the name but the one were high evolutionary catches and drains the power cosmic out of surfer, then eventually he drains some of galactus energy in taa 2,he becomes the world builder in the last issue

DarkSaint85
I won't call it spite. Zoom has casually erased people from the timeline .....

carver9
This...is...a...weird...battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.