Odin (marvel) vs. DC Ares.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil_Ash
Ares decides to invade Asgard, and fights Odin there.

Who takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Ares decides to invade Asgard, and fights Odin there.

Who takes it?

Can u enlighten me about Ares? Odin lost to Celestials. Odin met Infinity. Odin was said to be ommipotent. Odin thought Galactus was a Celestial.

Priest
bumpo

TricksterPriest
Tough call. DC Areas was a serious powerhouse. I think Odin CAN win this, but I'm not sure if he can figure out a way to beat Ares without fighting him. Is Ares capable of beating Odin?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Tough call. DC Areas was a serious powerhouse. I think Odin CAN win this, but I'm not sure if he can figure out a way to beat Ares without fighting him. Is Ares capable of beating Odin?

DC ares and all greek Gods have the power to use the Godwave if they want to. Tho I dont' think Ares using the Godwave would make Zeus too happy.

kevdude
Ares could win but I could also see Odin winning..

Superherovandal
Ares doesn't listen to Zeus anymore. Ares and Athena have taken over as head-honchos.

Mider999
ares owned dc earth but was owned in turn by darkseid who stoped him by twisting time and space, he was totally going off on darkseids forces though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.