Superman vs. The Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wade217
I know superman has supposedly crossed the sound, light, and time barriers. Do you think that he could cross the speed force barrier in the universe depended on it? or is that even possible for him?

guy222
Originally posted by wade217
I know superman has supposedly crossed the sound, light, and time barriers. Do you think that he could cross the speed force barrier in the universe depended on it? or is that even possible for him?

Flash is faster. Supes should win in a battle. He is stronger than the Hulk. IMO, I would take the Hulk

janus77
LT fwt.

Bouboumaster
Aunt Mae with the Power Cosmic win hands down.

Faceman
Superman. What is this a joke?

Symmetric Chaos
No CIS, no PIS Flash would win.

As he's usually written Superman would trample him.

dvampire
I say Flash would win if they're going all out.

Magee
I dunno Flash's reaction speed is imo greater than Supermans. Superman could technicaly kill him with one punch but the problem is getting that one punch, he aint stupid and I dont think he would like to get hit from Superman so it will be hard for both of them. Could Flash vibrate through Supes instantly killing him? Would a few IMP's be enough to put Supes down?

I have a question about Jay. In a recent Flash comic he caught a bullet with his hand and I was wondering how he was able to do this as the speedforce is now inside Bart and Jay has no control over it...

Wolverine2006
Superman wouldn't kill the Flash in one punch he has that speed force barrier thing

Validus
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No CIS, no PIS Flash would win.

As he's usually written Superman would trample him.
Pretty much.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Magee
I dunno Flash's reaction speed is imo greater than Supermans. Superman could technicaly kill him with one punch but the problem is getting that one punch, he aint stupid and I dont think he would like to get hit from Superman so it will be hard for both of them. Could Flash vibrate through Supes instantly killing him? Would a few IMP's be enough to put Supes down?

I have a question about Jay. In a recent Flash comic he caught a bullet with his hand and I was wondering how he was able to do this as the speedforce is now inside Bart and Jay has no control over it...

Jay's a metahuman....And Flash wins, but as for the thread, Superman should never be able to cross the speed force; he has no connection to it.

Magee
I know Jay is a meta human but last time I checked his power was super speed not invulnerability.

Wolverine2006
His barrier is part of his superspeed

Soljer
Flash. In a stomp.

Redatom65
Originally posted by guy222
Flash is faster. Supes should win in a battle. He is stronger than the Hulk. IMO, I would take the Hulk

GUY! WHY!?!?!?!?!

Hulk isn't in this thread mad stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Flash was racing Superman and he stated that if he wanted to he could steal Clark's speed and send him careening across the USA by inertia, but he didn't because it would be dangerous to people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.