Daredevil vs Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Matt vs Oliver Queen

Who wins in a all out no prep fight?

Discus!!!

cool

Symmetric Chaos
BoxingGloveArrow ftw!

Probably DD unless GA pulls out some of his better trick arrows.

Buccaneer
I'd say DD.

seaapple
If they start from a distance it's pretty obvious...
devwhip

spidey-dude
DD can dodge his arrows.

seaapple
GA can shoot many arrows, including ones that blow up, very fast.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by seaapple
GA can shoot many arrows, including ones that blow up, very fast.

DD should still be able to dodge easily.

TricksterPriest
Ollie might be able to hold his own well enough in H2H to win. He is one of the best fighters in DC.

seaapple
Oops, I forgot that Green Arrow is an amateur archer, not some superhero whose only super ability is to shoot arrows impossibly well. wink

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
DD should still be able to dodge easily.

Symmetric Chaos
Oops, I forgot that Green Arrow is an amateur archer, not some superhero whose only super ability is to shoot arrows impossibly well. wink

yes

You also forgot the RadarSense and agility that DD has.

seaapple
Why does he need all those powers to avoid an archer of Green Arrow's low caliber?

Buccaneer
A distance wouldn't necessarily even help, I don't think. More reaction time for Matt. But then, I don't know all of GA's trick arrows.

Symmetric Chaos
Why does he need all those powers to avoid an archer of Green Arrow's low caliber?

I was joking about the GA being a bad archer . . .

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Matt vs Oliver Queen

Who wins in a all out no prep fight?

Discus!!!

cool

DD

thanos-prime
DD

JakeTheBank
Matt

-Pr-
i think ollie can actually take a few out of this. i'd say matt gets the majority, but GA's accuracy should be enough to make it a contest.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
i think ollie can actually take a few out of this. i'd say matt gets the majority, but GA's accuracy should be enough to make it a contest.

I agree with this, too.

I think if Ollie goes for his specialty arrows or arrows that do splash damage, he might mess up Matt enough to scrape out a win.

Spire
GA via nuke arrow, time stop arrow, batman arrow, etc.

Placidity
Originally posted by Spire
GA via nuke arrow, time stop arrow, batman arrow, etc.

/Thread

BruceSkywalker
Murdock for the majority.. good match though

Bentley
HE would win... I'm dissapointed on Ollie.

joesha28
Ollie owned Deathstroke some time back right? It's tougher than u think.

Lord_Talron
um lets see, whos one of matts most famous villains. hold on, i gotta think, OH YEA bullseye, one of the few guys that actually have a better aim than ollie. dd wins.

juggernaut74
Where does Ollie rank in H2H skills in DC?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by juggernaut74

He's considered to be a master martial artist, but not in Black Canary or Batman's league. He's good enough to hold his ground against Matt for a moment, but a prolonged fight would end badly for Ollie.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by juggernaut74

Canary owned his ass effortlessly seconds after he boasted about his skill. Where does he rank in H2H skill? No where near high enough to give Daredevil pause.

SasuOna
even without his radar sense Matt can still catch arrows

-Pr-
Originally posted by SasuOna
even without his radar sense Matt can still catch arrows

true, but he's not dealing with two-bit thugs here; ollie is one of the most accurate streets in dc. sure, matt is capable, but ollie's not going to make it easy for him either.

without his radar sense ollie would kill him outright.

SasuOna
Without his radar sense Matt doesn't have a visual picture in his mind his other senses would be able to compensate regardless.

Green arrow being accurate doesn't mean anything to Daredevil people like Bullseye, Paladin, and Hawkeye aren't random street thugs who don't know how to aim and they have a tough time dealing with DD.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Canary owned his ass effortlessly seconds after he boasted about his skill. Where does he rank in H2H skill? No where near high enough to give Daredevil pause. So on a scale of 1-10 where would his skill rank?

-Pr-
Originally posted by SasuOna
Without his radar sense Matt doesn't have a visual picture in his mind his other senses would be able to compensate regardless.

Green arrow being accurate doesn't mean anything to Daredevil people like Bullseye, Paladin, and Hawkeye aren't random street thugs who don't know how to aim and they have a tough time dealing with DD.

i never said it would be easy for ollie. he's a threat to matt, that's all.

ollie is easily on the same level as someone like hawkeye if not superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.