Aquaman vs Wolverine and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
The fight is in the jungle

Nobody get's prep

Aquaman wants to destroy Wolverine because he thinks Wolvie is overrated and a p*ssy for making a guy like Cyclops get away with a woman like Jean... he thinks a guy like that doesn't deserve a large fanbase..And that he payed the Hulk money to not kick his hary head of his neck everytime they fight and make it look as i'f he has a hard time defeating Wolverine so he looks more badass....And that Sabretooth is nothing more than a cheap version of Wolverine..So now Wolv and Sabre are pist and want to kill Aquaman...

So who wil win this?

Discus!!!

cool

Bouboumaster
Wolvie alone kick the crap out of Aquaman, lol
He even doesn't need his claws!

Aqua-pimp
Wolverine is a character that got his ass handed to him by Frank Castle in a Punisher comic ... Aquaman is a guy who can lift city blocks....One punch and Wolverine get's the power of flight.... laughing
I think Wolverine and Sabretooth wil have there hands full on this one..

cool

spidey-dude
can fish man stay outside of the water long enough to fight wolvie and sab ?

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
The fight is in the jungle

Nobody get's prep

Aquaman wants to destroy Wolverine because he thinks Wolvie is overrated and a p*ssy for making a guy like Cyclops get away with a woman like Jean... he thinks a guy like that doesn't deserve a large fanbase..And that he payed the Hulk money to not kick his hary head of his neck everytime they fight and make it look as i'f he has a hard time defeating Wolverine so he looks more badass....And that Sabretooth is nothing more than a cheap version of Wolverine..So now Wolv and Sabre are pist and want to kill Aquaman...

So who wil win this?

Discus!!!

cool

Creed is probably Howlett daddy. They can't die. Granted Aqua is tough, Creed/Howlett win

Sabretooth
Aquaman can talk to all the fish he wants. He can play with his "magic hand" all he wants. Neither is going to help him EVER be popular nor inflict damage on BOTH Sabretooth and Wolverine faster than they can heal. The hairy mutants however, do know a bit about absorbing damage from guys at the level of Hulk, Sasquatch, Wendigo, Roughhouse, and Cyber to name a few. They are also both amazingly gifted hand-to-hand fighters, and their enhanced senses will give them the opportunity to use the terrain to their advantage and get the drop on Aquaman. Sabes eats fillet o'fishman tonight.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by guy222
Creed is probably Howlett daddy. They can't die. Granted Aqua is tough, Creed/Howlett win

I'm sorry but immortality =/= undefeatable.

An immortal can still get KOed and by definition can still lose a fight.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by spidey-dude
can fish man stay outside of the water long enough to fight wolvie and sab ?

Yes, as with his magical hand he does not dry out so he is always at full strength and with his magical hand can heal his wounds.

Sabretooth
Does his magic hand work when it gets cut off?

Superboy Prime

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Sabretooth

Yes, as Aquaman has shown on panel to physically detach it and it walks around on it's own.

spetznaz
Wolverine and Sabretooth are not in the same league as Aquaman.

It would be like comparing 2 of the the darnest strongest baddest fourth graders (Wolvie and Sabe) with a night club bouncer (AM)!

If people read more comics this thread (and some of the comments in it) would never have happened.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes, as Aquaman has shown on panel to physically detach it and it walks around on it's own.

eek! Thats awsome!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by spetznaz

It would be like comparing 2 of the the darnest strongest baddest fourth graders (Wolvie and Sabe) with a night club bouncer (AM)!

If people read more comics this thread (and some of the comments in it) would never have happened.

Welcome to the world of KMC, where your favorite characters wins by ignoring other characters power/abilities *shrugs*

Validus
laughing out loud

carver9
well wolverine by himself did whoop namor a** twice. So honestly I think that he can give aquaman a run for his money.

King_Mungi
Aquaman has more going for him than just brute strength like Namor. He caused a White Martian to have a seizure using his telepathy, and controlled the body of Superman.

Validus
I've never seen the Superman thing. You have scans?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
I've never seen the Superman thing. You have scans?

Ha! you ask me for scans, of course I have scans

DC Comics Presents #48
1. http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5261/dccomicspresents04815au8.jpg
2. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/8333/dccomicspresents04816ph5.jpg

Validus
I only asked because I knew you would have them handy. stick out tongue

Impressive feat though.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
I only asked because I knew you would have them handy. stick out tongue

Impressive feat though.

I know, just giving you a hard time wink
====
Water Hand removed from his arm.

Water Hand Abilities
----------------------------------------------
He can telepathically manipulate the hand to detach from his body and move around.
1. http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7198/aquamanwaterhandabilities030nz.jpg
2. http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3569/aquamanwaterhandabilities046yc.jpg

spidey-dude
Does his magic hand work when it gets cut off? cool sig

carver9
To bad wolverine has tk blocks in his head and that wouldnt work. Do you not understand that aquaman can lose more body organs fighting wolverine. I dont consider aquaman as good a fighter as batman and he is land based so he would have to fight wolverine head on. Aquaman would have to do a lot to put wolverine down whereas it wouldnt take much for wolverine to do to bring aquaman down.

King_Mungi
Ummm...no. If you actually think Wolverine has a higher tp blocker than a White Martian you need help.

As stated Aquaman is faster on land than he is in the water as all the pressure from the ocean is off of him. So no again.

spidey-dude
Yes, as with his magical hand he does not dry out so he is always at full strength and with his magical hand can heal his wounds. i remember in the cartoon he kinda got hurt staying outside the water after so long.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by spidey-dude
i remember in the cartoon he kinda got hurt staying outside the water after so long.

That was also the same for classic comic book Aquaman before he got his magical hand. With it he never drys out.
===
Also if you go by current Aquaman who is the Dweller of the Deep this is a high level magical users who would curbstomp them.

carver9
Ummm...no. If you actually think Wolverine has a higher tp blocker than a White Martian you need help.

As stated Aquaman is faster on land than he is in the water as all the pressure from the ocean is off of him. So no again.

Where did you get the fact that he is faster on land than on water when he can swim hundreds of miles per sec. Your a trip you know that. Wolverine is capable of cutting aquaman and he can cut him up bad. If batman can tag aquaman numerous of times, what make wolverine so different.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by carver9
Where did you get the fact that he is faster on land than on water when he can swim hundreds of miles per sec. Your a trip you know that. Wolverine is capable of cutting aquaman and he can cut him up bad. If batman can tag aquaman numerous of times, what make wolverine so different.

Actually reading comics helps, this is just two occasions of many where he states and shows this. So I suggest you actually do some research before you "try" to insult anyone..m'kay?

1. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman21.jpg
2. http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2624/aquamanspeedfeat10nz9.jpg

That was classic Aquaman who got weaker the longer he stays out of water. Plus the fact even recently Batman actually kicked the Spectre and hurt him.

carver9
Actually reading comics helps, this is just two occasions of many where he states and shows this. So I suggest you actually do some research before you "try" to insult anyone..m'kay?

1. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/aquaman21.jpg
2. http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2624/aquamanspeedfeat10nz9.jpg

That was classic Aquaman who got weaker the longer he stays out of water. Plus the fact even recently Batman actually kicked the Spectre and hurt him.

Im sorry if you thought that i was trying to insult you, I wasnt. I dont come on this site to insult, I try not to except against metalmx, for some strange reason me and him stay fussing but i have no issues with you, you seem pretty cool, just debating. The scans that you showed me didnt prove anything. Robin can do that, does that mean that he have speed that rivals wolverine. NAAAAAAAAAH. Show me something like this and maybe I'll think about aquamans speed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p04.jpg

Do you see how far wolverine was away from that guy and look how fast he got up on the guy.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by carver9
Im sorry if you thought that i was trying to insult you, I wasnt. I dont come on this site to insult, I try not to except against metalmx, for some strange reason me and him stay fussing but i have no issues with you, you seem pretty cool, just debating. The scans that you showed me didnt prove anything. Robin can do that, does that mean that he have speed that rivals wolverine. NAAAAAAAAAH. Show me something like this and maybe I'll think about aquamans speed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p04.jpg

Do you see how far wolverine was away from that guy and look how fast he got up on the guy.

Actually you asked me where I got that statement that "Aquaman is faster on land than he is on water" and I showed you two direct statements that's it's true. Those wern't his best speed feats, but direct scans coinciding with my earlier statement

Yes, I have seen those scans before and Aquaman has done actually similar speed feats. The bonanza of Aquman speed scans will have to wait till tommorow afternoon. It's 1:30am, so far to collect and organize them all as I'm going to bed. The Aquman Respect Thread has actually laid all his feats in a very organized manner if you want to check it out till I get back and post them tommorow.

Martian_mind
.....Aquaman is stronger,faster,with high level Tp and a healing factor of his own to boot.

He has moved weights that have actually had superman saying "oh my god" and has mindraped a white martian,thus he instantly has telepathic abilities beyond level 9 blockers,even not taking into account his battle with Hector hammond.

Lucid Lui
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8776/aquamanspeedfeat24nk2.jpg

Aqua-pimp
Aqua has some super speed,Tp and a super powerd healing factor + super strenght... Wolverine is just a men with healing powers a adamantium skeleton and sharp senses damn even Captain America could defeat that guy... f*ck think away the skeleton claws and healing factor and i could f*ck him up laughing out loud Modern day Aquaman is up there with the best thats why I put his buddy Sabretooth in the mix because no fr*kkin way in hell can Wolverine defeat Aqua on his own unless there's PISS involved ...

Ow just like how Bats ones tagged The Hulk .... laughing out loud
And that my friend is what we call PISS here on KMC forums.. happy

cool

Sabretooth
Originally posted by spetznaz

Pffft. Whatever.

Fine. Oh "Comic Expert".

Give me a reason to believe that Wolverine and Sabretooth won't smell and hear Aquaman in a jungle LONG before he detects them.

Give me a reason to believe that Wolverine and Sabretooth won't be able to use the jungle to their advantage and get the drop on Wannabe-Namor when both have special forces/ninja training and are very comfortable fighting in natural terrain.

Give me a reason to believe that having "basic knowledge" of their prey and being two of the most skilled hand-to-hand fighters in the Marvel Universe, they're not going to immediately go after the hand, cut it off and proceed to gut Aquaman like... well... like a fish.

I have seen Namo-er-Aquaman control his hand when it is not attached to his body ('Cause Mungi knows his shit and brings proof). I have yet to see it heal him when it's not attached. Give me a reason to think otherwise.

As a matter of fact, give me any reason to believe Aquaman hasn't always been and will always be nothing more than a not-as-good Namor clone with a stupid costume and a magic hand.

I think I given a good argument on how and why my guys win. Let's see some reasons besides "Aquaman is out of their league". Both Wolverine and Sabretooth beat guys supposedly out of their league all the time. (Sabretooth vs. Wendigo anyone? YEAH! In your face Mungi!)

By the way, I do know the Aquaman character fairly well, seeing as I am a huge JLA fan , follow the comic and have even argued on some of the members behalf in this very forum. I still say Aquaman sucks and never should have had his own title.

carver9
Aqua has some super speed,Tp and a super powerd healing factor + super strenght... Wolverine is just a men with healing powers a adamantium skeleton and sharp senses damn even Captain America could defeat that guy... f*ck think away the skeleton claws and healing factor and i could f*ck him up laughing out loud Modern day Aquaman is up there with the best thats why I put his buddy Sabretooth in the mix because no fr*kkin way in hell can Wolverine defeat Aqua on his own unless there's PISS involved ...

Ow just like how Bats ones tagged The Hulk .... laughing out loud
And that my friend is what we call PISS here on KMC forums.. happy

cool

Everything that you said was bull. Sabertooth or wolverine can solo this guy. Namor is strong than wolverine, faster than wolverine, has a healing factor himself and can FLY something that aquaman cant do and wolverine beat the guy twice. Aquaman (even though it was fan voted) stated in dc vs marvel that namor was stronger than him. There strength wasnt based on fan votes, it was put in the books by writters. Wolverine has the capabilities to beat aquaman, unless by some chance he get a win in by tp, which could happen, cant argue with that. Ok, aquaman has a decent healing factor but it aint good enough to avoid him from getting cut in the heart or getting his head cut off. I think that you over did it when you put sabertooth and wolverine against this dude. Either one could solo him.

King_Mungi
I think I given a good argument on how and why my guys win. Let's see some reasons besides "Aquaman is out of their league". Both Wolverine and Sabretooth beat guys supposedly out of their league all the time. (Sabretooth vs. Wendigo anyone? YEAH! In your face Mungi!)

Other stuff is not directed to me, but as stated even by Marvel now that fight was PIS. Wendigo in She Hulk had a huge hole in his chest and had his heart completly cut out and was fine and was already healing. Wendigo can't be killed.
=======
Concerning the thread: We should actually state which version of Aquman this is. As there are two current Aquaman's right now. One inexperienced (brand new Aquaman) and the classic Aquaman who is half made out of water and became the magically powerful Dweller of the Deep.

Aqua-pimp
Wolverine beat Namor twice??? Get the f...K outta here laughing out loud You know that's crap right?erm Show me some scans of that fight... Now that Aquaman has the waterhand he's a whole lot stronger than when he fought Namor in that comic and defeated him... shifty Before Aquaman had the waterhand he was more powerful than Namor and now with the waterhand upgrade he reached a new level of badassyness ...Wolverine is slightly beyond peak human condition...Guys like Punisher,Daredevil and Batman can take him out. I'f i remember correctly Frank ones beat his hairy ass like a little schoolgirl... Aquaman is powerfull enough to give Superman a run for his money ok he'll never win against Superman mano o mano but hey the fact that he stands a chance against the most powerfull superhero in the dc universe is enough to give the men mad props... The only slight adventages Logan has against Aqua is his healing factor,claws and fighting skills vs Aquaman's superior strenght, durability ,speed and TP
The idea that Wolverine can solo Namor or someone on his level like Aquaman is blasfomous and smells like PISS from the highest order...

Aquaman is almost class 100 in strenght,has super powerd senses,super speed and TP and beaten his Aquatic bro Namor in the past something Subbie never achieved against Aquaman... give me one reason to believe why Arthur won't kick Wolverine and Sabretooth's asses like they owed him money???? happy

cool

carver9
Wolverine beat Namor twice??? Get the f...K outta here laughing out loud You know that's crap right?erm Show me some scans of that fight... Now that Aquaman has the waterhand he's a whole lot stronger than when he fought Namor in that comic and defeated him... shifty Before Aquaman had the waterhand he was more powerful than Namor and now with the waterhand upgrade he reached a new level of badassyness ...Wolverine is slightly beyond peak human condition...Guys like Punisher,Daredevil and Batman can take him out. I'f i remember correctly Frank ones beat his hairy ass like a little schoolgirl... Aquaman is powerfull enough to give Superman a run for his money ok he'll never win against Superman mano o mano but hey the fact that he stands a chance against the most powerfull superhero in the dc universe is enough to give the men mad props... The only slight adventages Logan has against Aqua is his healing factor,claws and fighting skills vs Aquaman's superior strenght, durability ,speed and TP
The idea that Wolverine can solo Namor or someone on his level like Aquaman is blasfomous and smells like PISS from the highest order...

Aquaman is almost class 100 in strenght,has super powerd senses,super speed and TP and beaten his Aquatic bro Namor in the past something Subbie never achieved against Aquaman... give me one reason to believe why Arthur won't kick Wolverine and Sabretooth's asses like they owed him money???? happy

cool

I dont feel the need to explain anything to you because by reading what you typed just showed that you know nothing of wolverine or sabertooth. Wolverine has been fighting against people far superior than him his entire career and been whipping there a**. Hulk, thing, wendigo, namor, fought a demon god, fought 100's of heros and villians in wolverine vs new york, fought and beat hercules, beat grey hulk,fought iron man and ripped his armor to shreds, fought the entire xmen, fought excaliber, fought alpha flight, fought abomination, fought against both wendigo and the hulk, fought apocalypse, fought and took down the team dark riders, almost defeated mimic, so what in the hell are you talking about him beating up namor, he actually beat him twice. He is more than capable of taking aquaman out also. The only advantage that he have over wolverine would be his tp, his strength dont mean nothing in this fight.

carver9
Maybe you need to look at the punishment that wolverine can take and notice that he is already inside of a crater.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742020
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=4742021

Superboy Prime
Pffft. Whatever.

Fine. Oh "Comic Expert".

Give me a reason to believe that Wolverine and Sabretooth won't smell and hear Aquaman in a jungle LONG before he detects them.

Give me a reason to believe that Wolverine and Sabretooth won't be able to use the jungle to their advantage and get the drop on Wannabe-Namor when both have special forces/ninja training and are very comfortable fighting in natural terrain.

Give me a reason to believe that having "basic knowledge" of their prey and being two of the most skilled hand-to-hand fighters in the Marvel Universe, they're not going to immediately go after the hand, cut it off and proceed to gut Aquaman like... well... like a fish.

I have seen Namo-er-Aquaman control his hand when it is not attached to his body ('Cause Mungi knows his shit and brings proof). I have yet to see it heal him when it's not attached. Give me a reason to think otherwise.

As a matter of fact, give me any reason to believe Aquaman hasn't always been and will always be nothing more than a not-as-good Namor clone with a stupid costume and a magic hand.

By the way, I do know the Aquaman character fairly well, seeing as I am a huge JLA fan , follow the comic and have even argued on some of the members behalf in this very forum. I still say Aquaman sucks and never should have had his own title.

I believe a telepath has higher chances of detecting 2 animals before they detect him.

What will they really do? He is much faster, much stronger and much more durable. His telepathy alone could put them at odds against each other.

Except the hand has been shown to keep working even with it being detached. It even moves on his own. So cutting the hand off isn't really a way to beat Aquaman. Specially when he is faster than both of them.

Too bad the Namor ripoff defeated Namor when they crossed paths. Besides Namor is on another league when compared to the likes of Logan and Sabretooth. Logan fighting the likes of Hulk, Wendigo, Thing & Namor is PIS and anyone with half a brain knows it.

The fact you're whinning about how Aquaman sucks doesn't lead to a convincing argument. Shame that a character who doesn't deserve a title of his own utterly destroys 2 of the most popular marvel characters ever.

horrorwolf
Wolverine and Sabretooth get either KO'd and or are physically overpowered and outmatched by Current Aquaman 7/10.

The 3/10 in their favor would be them somehow getting rid of that hand to stand any sort of reasonable chance.

carver9
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I believe a telepath has higher chances of detecting 2 animals before they detect him.

What will they really do? He is much faster, much stronger and much more durable. His telepathy alone could put them at odds against each other.

Except the hand has been shown to keep working even with it being detached. It even moves on his own. So cutting the hand off isn't really a way to beat Aquaman. Specially when he is faster than both of them.

Too bad the Namor ripoff defeated Namor when they crossed paths. Besides Namor is on another league when compared to the likes of Logan and Sabretooth. Logan fighting the likes of Hulk, Wendigo, Thing & Namor is PIS and anyone with half a brain knows it.

The fact you're whinning about how Aquaman sucks doesn't lead to a convincing argument. Shame that a character who doesn't deserve a title of his own utterly destroys 2 of the most popular marvel characters ever.

Youre a moron. You do know that wolverine was CREATED to be a enemy of hulk. Wolverine 1st appearance was in a hulk book. Like I said before, you know nothing of wolverine. Wolverine has been fighting people of hulk and namor caliber his entire career so because you say so it pis. Well his entire career is pis because he has always been fighting against the odds. Sabertooth must be pis to since he did kill the wendigo and fought the entire xmen and xfactor and excaliber also. You dont know nothing of these two so you need to stop debating against or even with them until you do some research. Wolverine has a healing factor (that can soak any damage) wolverine has adamantium bones (that can also help him soak damage), wolverine is agile as hell (that helps him avoid punches), hes fast as hell (which also helps him avoid attacks), did you even know anything about what I just told you. You might didnt even know that he had a healing factor huh. Wolverine has been hit by the strongest and bounced back up, deal with it, it has happened and it will continue to happen. No difference will happen against aquaman. I think that wolverine can take more punches from aquaman than aquaman taking claws swipes from wolverine.

Superboy Prime
Stopped reading after being called a moron. Not worth it.

carver9
Stopped reading after being called a moron. Not worth it.

Sorry about calling you that, it wasnt right. Take away the moron part and the rest is right.

Aqua-pimp
The fact that a peak human guy can defeat guys that play volybal with cars is PISS... nothing more nothing less any of the guys you've mentioned shoud be able to kill Logan by just farting on him ... laughing

So what Lex Luthor was created to be the arch nemesis of Superman but does that put him on Superman's level....And you're comment that Wolverine's entire career is PISS is soooo true eek! Logan after Batman is definitly one of the most overrated characters drawn on paper,logan is fast Logan is agile bla di bla bla bla but no way in hell is he faster than someone who swims so fast that he can create small tidal waves wink
Logan got nothing on Aqua he could cut him but he doesn't has the speed to do so ....Aquaman wil hit him so hard and fast it isn't even funny and you know what ....There ain't a god damn thang Logan can do against such severe B*tch slaps..

thumb up

cool

carver9
The fact that a peak human guy can defeat guys that play volybal with cars is PISS... nothing more nothing less any of the guys you've mentioned shoud be able to kill Logan by just farting on him ... laughing

So what Lex Luthor was created to be the arch nemesis of Superman but does that put him on Superman's level....And you're comment that Wolverine's entire career is PISS is soooo true eek! Logan after Batman is definitly one of the most overrated characters drawn on paper,logan is fast Logan is agile bla di bla bla bla but no way in hell is he faster than someone who swims so fast that he can create small tidal waves wink
Logan got nothing on Aqua he could cut him but he doesn't has the speed to do so ....Aquaman wil hit him so hard and fast it isn't even funny and you know what ....There ain't a god damn thang Logan can do against such severe B*tch slaps..

thumb up

cool

Im just going to ignore all of your post because it just seems like you dont know what you are talking about. How can a character that was created to fight beings stronger than him can be called pis. Black tarantula was stronger than spiderman, when spiderman was fighting him was it pis. Morlun was stronger than spiderman, when spiderman was fighting him was it pis. Doomsday was stronger and faster than superman, when superman was fighting him was it pis. You dont make any sense and again I would like to say this to you, you know nothing of the wolverine character. Wolverine has a healing factor that is made to heal extensive punishment, including hulk, wendigo, etc.... punches, you dont even make sense. I would like for you to start looking at some wolverine comics, start from issue 1 and on, also pick up some where he is in the xmen because you need to do some research. From this point on Im ignoring your lame post, because it is a waist of time and its one sided. Pick up a marvel encyclopedia and stop looking at dc so much, maybe you learn a little something. Spiderman dont even have a healing factor and he have taken punches from the hulk, is that pis also.

Wolverine beats aquaman 7/10

Change your screen name from Aqua-pimp to "I dont know what the hell Im talking about." That would be a good name for ya.

Aqua-pimp
Weeelll big grin in the past i was a big time Wolverine fan so i do know what i'm talking about the fact that a peak human character can own guys like the Hulk or Namor is just PISS everybody with some common sense knows that... you only can't see that because you're blinded by fanboyism...And yeah Doomsday was stronger than Superman and he killed Superman just like how Aquaman will waste Logan i'f the two ever met...There are soooo many ways that Aquaman can kill Wolverine the only thing Wolverine has against A.C are his claws wel i'f he's able to hit him that is... laughing A.C is a whole lot faster than Logan...Why don't you read a Aquaman comic or two before you start posting crap..
The idea that Wolverine can solo Aquaman is just retarded dude... wink
You just go read some Aquaman comics and then we'll talk wink

(Ow and that little comment about how i have to change my screenname... haha... hilaaaarichous that post sucked... maybe you have to change you're screen name into jollywhoreshipperofoverratedcharacterslikewolverin
e and put a picture of you s*cking his balls and maybe then you s*ck just as hard as Wolverine does.... laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing )

cool

Juntai
Aquaman wins.

jinzin
wait.. why does aquaman win again?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by jinzin
wait.. why does aquaman win again?

KO via mindrape

jinzin
ahhh.. well how does the mind rape work?

Cause.. here's the thing, wolverine's got level 9 TP blockers in his head.. so unless aquaman is better than emma frost at this point with Tp that ain't workin on him...

and Sabes.. well he's been pretty much immune to anything TP since wolverine popped his claw through Creed's noggin in Wolverine issue 90.. seriously.. in Sabretooth: into the red zone, jean grey and proffesor x could barely even track his mind and that was WITH cerebro's help. erm

Symmetric Chaos
ahhh.. well how does the mind rape work?

Cause.. here's the thing, wolverine's got level 9 TP blockers in his head.. so unless aquaman is better than emma frost at this point with Tp that ain't workin on him...

and Sabes.. well he's been pretty much immune to anything TP since wolverine popped his claw through Creed's noggin in Wolverine issue 90.. seriously.. in Sabretooth: into the red zone, jean grey and proffesor x could barely even track his mind and that was WITH cerebro's help. erm

Didn't know they both had TP resistance like that.

He could throw fish at them . . .

jinzin
laughing out loud

rock on.

King_Mungi
Aquaman can get past the TP and Tk blockers as he even caused a White Martian to have a seizure. That's a Martian Manhunter telepath. So I highly doubt the duo would put more of a defense than a Martian

jinzin
would you say the martian is more capible than proffesor x using cerebro then?

King_Mungi
would you say the martian is more capible than proffesor x using cerebro then?

Depends they flux often actually. Their entire race is built on telepathy and been doing it since they were born.

Lucid Lui
Well Aquaman's "seizure" trick doesn't so much as affect the mind as it does a physical part of the brain. So can anyone show these "level 9" TP blockers blocking something similar to that?

Rick/Genis

sorry... just testing this out smile

At first I had been inclined to say the duo wins.... that was before I realized how powerful aquaman really is! AQ for the win!

Superboy Prime

Superboy Prime
Lets have Aquaman explain it himself,

"I can locate your brain's Basal Ganglia, the part inherited from your marine ancestors...and just for starters, I can give you a seizure."

Quotation from JLA #4 by Grant Morrison and Howard Porter.

LORDSIDIOUS01
If this were underwater then I would give Arthur Curry a shot, however Wolverine kills both.

TricksterPriest
I'll be honest, I thought Aquaman was a joke character when I first got here. then I read some JLA and other DC titles. Aquaman is baller. Check out the Obsidian Age, it's one of his best arcs. And if he's got magic in addition to all his other powers, (including the TP, which I thought was crap, but was apparently powerful enough to mess with a Starro), then this is spite. cool

jinzin
Lets have Aquaman explain it himself,

"I can locate your brain's Basal Ganglia, the part inherited from your marine ancestors...and just for starters, I can give you a seizure."

Quotation from JLA #4 by Grant Morrison and Howard Porter.

yeah if he can physically attack their brains, there's not muh they can do about that.

guy222
I'm sorry but immortality =/= undefeatable.

An immortal can still get KOed and by definition can still lose a fight.

A lost does mean u lose. Does that sway my opinion? No. Victor Creed/James Howlett win. IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.