She-Hulk vs. Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
*Ahem*

No PIS... yada yada yada.

Battle takes place in an 3miles squared field with foot tall grass, bordered by forests.

They start a mile apart

No BFR

1) Normal She-Hulk vs. Gamora w/ no weapons
2)She-Hulk (Avengers Disassembled) vs. Gamora w/ no weapons
3)She-Hulk (Avengers Disassembled) vs. Gamora w/ her sword (assume it's unbreakable)

Who wins which matches?

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
*Ahem*

No PIS... yada yada yada.

Battle takes place in an 3miles squared field with foot tall grass, bordered by forests.

They start a mile apart

No BFR

1) Normal She-Hulk vs. Gamora w/ no weapons
2)She-Hulk (Avengers Disassembled) vs. Gamora w/ no weapons
3)She-Hulk (Avengers Disassembled) vs. Gamora w/ her sword (assume it's unbreakable)

Who wins which matches?

She Hulk wins a match

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by guy222
She Hulk wins a match

...Which one?

celestialdemon
Gamora wins all three. She was beating up Rogue and She-Hulk at the same time during the Infinity War. And that was before her recent upgrade.

darthgoober
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Gamora wins all three. She was beating up Rogue and She-Hulk at the same time during the Infinity War. And that was before her recent upgrade.
thumb up

SpunkySmurph
Yeah, I know, thats why I added Avengers Disassembled She-Hulk. The version that Scarlet Witch messed with. She was a little more hulk-esque, and her durability seemed better, so I thought it would be more of a challenge.. srug

darthgoober
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah, I know, thats why I added Avengers Disassembled She-Hulk. The version that Scarlet Witch messed with. She was a little more hulk-esque, and her durability seemed better, so I thought it would be more of a challenge.. srug
Oh I could the see the Dissassembled version her giving Gamora trouble before her upgrade, but post upgrade should take all 3 without to much trouble.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
She Hulk wins a match

Gamora 2/3 smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.