What Do I Think Of Members. The Smiter's List.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smiter
Eclipso = cry baby.

Lord Urizen = Bi Version Of Smiter. Decendant of Orgasmus

Smiter = an A$$hole a dick n a Pussy. Decendant of Orgy Kalima

Vinny = Broken Minded Who stares in the Voided (Manic Depressive)

Bloigen = penguin

InnerRise = Do you Understand Japanese?

Soleran = Sum Guy

Mywi = (Information Locked)

LethalFemme = I dont know

Guy22 = Sum newguy

Kongu Dude = Some guy who pops out of nowhere and butts in to convo. Needlessly posts Smileys.

Storm = one who knows "My Darkest" Secret

Puzzle = Who finds Missing Pieces to feel complete

Debbiejo = Huge Crush

Morning Glory = She's lying when she said

Pittman = Smiley creator

More to list.

Ronny
Originally posted by Smiter

Vinny = Broken Minded Who stares in the Voided (Manic Depressive)

\ As a manic depressive I find that comment extreamly offensive and dull witted. Think before you speak Mr. I'm so ****ing perfect

Smiter
Ronny = Defends Vinny for some unknown reasons. But she is right about i dont think before speaking.

Sanctuary = 1 who posts with Girlish style

Lord Urizen
Smiter= coolest guy ever

Eclipso
Wow you made a "bashing" thread.

That's just sad.

Axel Revenge
Originally posted by Ronny
As a manic depressive I find that comment extreamly offensive and dull witted. Think before you speak Mr. I'm so ****ing perfect

Agreed.

Good luck with your sad, dull life Smiter. wink

Ronny
Ronny = Defends Vinny for some unknown reasons. But she is right about i dont think before speaking. Unknown reasons? They're well known, I'm his friend. You know friend those things you dont have. And I'm not defending him I didn't say "HEY dont call Vinny that" I just pointed out your arrogant, insulting remark.

Ronny
Originally posted by Eclipso
Wow you made a "bashing" thread.

That's just sad. I already reported

Smiter
Originally posted by Axel Revenge
Agreed.

You are right. I just work work work but no play. no expression There is something wrong.

JacopeX
Dun Care

Need more cowbell

Barker
Post.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Axel Revenge
Agreed.

Smiter makes a lot of money, I highly doubt he has a "sad dull life" erm

Secondly, Vinny Valentine started with him. Vinny has also said disrespectful things to me as well without provocation. I have never done anything to the kid.

I don't care if he's manic depressive. I am sorry that he is, and I wish him the best, but that does not excuse his tendency to be judgemental towards other people.

Axel Revenge
You are right. I just work work work but no play. no expression There is something wrong.

If by 'work', you mean think of idiotic ways to make fun of people over the internet, than good job.

Dick.

Smiter
Barker = quick witted poster.

JacopeX = Wears Lampshade while break dancing

Axel Revenge = should be Ignored at all times. Starting from now.

JacopeX
Barker = quick witted poster.

JacopeX = Wears Lampshade while break dancing laughing

Eclipso
Vinny tells the turth and people can't handle it, I know how he feels.

Also reported.

Sanctuary
Ronny = Defends Vinny for some unknown reasons. But she is right about i dont think before speaking.

Sanctuary = 1 who posts with Girlish style
Interesting. confused

Ronny
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Smiter makes a lot of money, I highly doubt he has a "sad dull life" erm

Secondly, Vinny Valentine started with him. Vinny has also said disrespectful things to me as well without provocation. I have never done anything to the kid.

I don't care if he's manic depressive. I am sorry that he is, and I wish him the best, but that does not excuse his tendency to be judgemental towards other people.
First off, just because you make money doesnt mean your life is full of fn and excitment.

No one ever said that Vinny was manic deppresive that I remember.

And shut up lapdog.

TRH
Lord Urizen
First off, just because you make money doesnt mean your life is full of fn and excitment.

True, but Smiter is a happy and hilarious person. You know nothing about him.

No one ever said that Vinny was manic deppresive that I remember.

He himself admitted it moron

And shut up lapdog.

Go take your medications

Barker
JacopeX = Wears Lampshade while break dancing

InnerRise

Also reported. SO basically what you're saying is it's okay for Vinny to say some of the rude things that he says, but not okay for other members???? erm

Pretty Hypocritical and expected. sleep

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Smiter

She is Right. If you work double shifts. (right now I am at work using company's computer while on break)

You dont have fun and excitement because of double jobs. no expression

Do only work For fukin 7 days straight. and see how f*cked up you are in the head. I know I am.

I sacrificed my time4myself just for money no expression

Eclipso
Thats no excuse for open bashing and Vinny is not rude.

Barker
I sacrificed my time4myself just for money no expression
So you're going through masturbation withdrawals. no expression

JacopeX

Also reported. Are you sure?

InnerRise
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smiter
Originally posted by InnerRise
SO basically what you're saying is it's okay for Vinny to say some of the rude things that he says, but not okay for other members???? erm

Pretty Hypocritical and expected. sleep

AGREES WITH InnerRise
Yea Vinny did bash me and now, My lack of sleep and pussy just boiled down here in KMC.

*thinks if double job is worth it.

Eclipso
You started it with Vinny. And it's still no excuse for open bashing.

Ronny
True, but Smiter is a happy and hilarious person. You know nothing about him.
Oh, so I'm not aloud to say one basic well known fact, but smiter is aloud to openly bash people he doesnt even know and thats okay with you? Ah right. Lapdog

He himself admitted it moron Uh huh, hence "from what I remember", Don't call me a moron.

Go take your medications
And I Don't take medication for my mental disabilities, I'm against it. You dont know anything about me, so shut your pie hole.

Smiter
Originally posted by Barker
So you're going through masturbation withdrawals. no expression

Dude my life is so f*ckin hectic I got no time for masturbation or pussy chasin or anything.
Imagine this. Get up 5 am in the morning. get ready for work. Arrive at work by 7am Take care of patients. Conflicting then after the 1st job you go to 2nd one start at 3 pm till 11 pm. Now the total is 16 hours of work. Thats just the beginning.
then you go do that for 7 days. STRAIGHT. Why dont these people hire more so i can have a f*ckin day off.

So to relieve me some painful work, i just log on here and post whatever is on my mind.

Ronny
She is Right. If you work double shifts. (right now I am at work using company's computer while on break)

You dont have fun and excitement because of double jobs. no expression

Do only work For fukin 7 days straight. and see how f*cked up you are in the head. I know I am.

I sacrificed my time4myself just for money no expression Interesting point of view. I'd rather live an exciting life and make a little bit of cash on the side then give up my soul for the washingtons. No wonder you're so shallow.

Smiter
Lord Urizen Let it go dude. Ronny and Eclipso are not worth our time.
Let me just dump the shit thats bothering on my mind and oh look at that Breaks over no expression

talk to you guys on lunch.

Eclipso
It's still not an excuse for open bashing or ruining someone's thread. Everyone has hectic days, get over it.

JacopeX
Sigh........thats all.

Barker
Dude my life is so f*ckin hectic I got no time for masturbation or pussy chasin or anything.
Imagine this. Get up 5 am in the morning. get ready for work. Arrive at work by 7am Take care of patients. Conflicting then after the 1st job you go to 2nd one start at 3 pm till 11 pm. Now the total is 16 hours of work. Thats just the beginning.
then you go do that for 7 days. STRAIGHT. Why dont these people hire more so i can have a f*ckin day off.

So to relieve me some painful work, i just log on here and post whatever is on my mind.
laughing out loud

Why dont you person quit so you can have some f*cking time off?

TRH
What is the point of this gay thread

Soleran
?

Soleran = Sum Guy

Debbiejo = Huge Crush

Yup pretty much about me, however I can give you the hook-up for Debbiejo if the price is right wink

Eclipso
Originally posted by TRH
What is the point of this gay thread

To praise people he likes and bash the ones he doesn't.

Puzzle

Bullshit, they are not allowed to work you 7 days in a row, especially if you're working 2 jobs. There are labor laws.

Ronny

So to relieve me some painful work, i just log on here and post whatever is on my mind. Quit your bitching, get another job if you really need time off. Dont come crying about how you're aloud to bash on other people just because you work 7 days a week. You can choose your own occupation.

Soleran
I wouldn't say he praised any members.

InnerRise
Interesting point of view. I'd rather live an exciting life and make a little bit of cash on the side then give up my soul for the washingtons. No wonder you're so shallow. Making a little bit of cash on the side isn't enough to live off these days.

It's still not an excuse for open bashing or ruining someone's thread. Everyone has hectic days, get over it.
Get over it. You've brought this up multiple times before. I hope you realize that you continue to do what you complain about Smiter doing. (Whether he really did it or not)
Stop blowing a blood vessel. It wasn't your thread. It seems you're more mad then Vinny and that's just ridiculous.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Puzzle
Making a little bit of cash on the side isn't enough to live off these days.

Get over it. You've brought this up multiple times before. I hope you realize that you continue to do what you complain about Smiter doing. (Whether he really did it or not)
Stop blowing a blood vessel. It wasn't your thread. It seems you're more mad then Vinny and that's just ridiculous.

His lips are stuck to Vinny's bum bum. smile

Ronny
Making a little bit of cash on the side isn't enough to live off these days.
Yes it is. erm I know for a fact. My roomate works 5 days a week 8-5 and makes enough to feed and clothe 4 people alone.

Eclipso
No I haven't bashed him at all. And as you can see I am not the only person who complained/reported him.

InnerRise
Yes it is. erm I know for a fact. My roomate works 5 days a week 8-5 and makes enough to feed and clothe 4 people alone. Well I wouldn't necessarily call that making a little bit of money on the side considering I don't know the circumstances as well.

Sounds like a full time job to me.

Ronny
Well I wouldn't necessarily call that making a little bit of money on the side considering I don't know the circumstances as well.

Sounds like a full time job to me.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I was using a cliche, I wasnt saying just working at McDonalds every friday.

Soleran
I haven't read one "bash" yet however I have read alot of hate responses.

Eclipso
Read his original post.

Morning_Glory
I do Love Smiter!

love

Soleran
Read his original post.

Yeah I did, I didn't see any bashing.

Barker
BANT. haermm

WrathfulDwarf
Why do I think of Smiter?

5 day banned for member bashing.

What do I think of this thread?

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.