ROTS Anakin versus 3 IG-100 MagnaGuards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Count Makashi
Anakin is alowed only to fight with a saber, no Force powers and MagnaGuards with Electrostaffs. The fight is on Invisible Hand, where Anakin fought Dooku.

Riverollv
hmm... id go for anakin

vader11
Anakin takes this easliy...shaak ti can handle more than 10 of them...

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, Anakin takes this.

allfg
In RotS it took him like half a minute to take one IIRC, however he was probably pretty fatigued by that point (his fight with Dooku as well as fighting throughout the ship). It will be slightly tough, but Anakin takes it, in about a minute most likely.

darthsith19
The CW exaggerated Shaak Ti's power but yeah, Anakin takes this, he took one out pretty easily and that was after being very tired from fighting Dooku. 3 he would take out in, oh, maybe 30 seconds?

kamikz
Any proof he was tired after Dooku? Or is it just because that seem most likely? Obi-Wan had just been under a freaking balcony, knocked out, after you are knocked out you mostly feel sick and dizzy, yet Obi fought like nothing happened. The force can eliminate such things, I really doubt Anakin was very tired....

darthsith19
Well, Wookieepedia says that he used Force Rage to beat Dooku. It also says: dark side Force ability. The Force user would tap into his or her innermost fears and hate, converting them into intense anger. The user would then channel the anger to increase his or her own speed, strength, and ferocity. However, the body could not handle such rage for long periods of time, so the user became greatly weakened for some time after the rage subsided.

Assuming that it is correct, Anakin would still be greatly weakened when he fought the magnaguard, which makes sense to me otherwise why did it take him so long to beat it?

jollyjim311
I doubt he was tired, and Anakin wins this easily.

allfg
Well Anakin is clearly a better saber duelist than Kit Fisto, yet Kit was able to take out two Magnaguards simultaneously in seconds with just four rotations of his saber, so if Anakin wasn't tired, why did it take him so long to just defeat one?

jollyjim311
Maybe he was trying to keep an eye out for Palpatine or something... I don't know. As I understand it, though, Anakin just gets more powerful when he fights.

Count Makashi
In CW most fights wore overpowered, including Shak Tis fight, in the movies 1 wore a decent challenge, if they are 3, it is very difficult to destroy one, with just a saber, especially like Obi-Wan did it, he had his saber locked for couple of seconds, if there was 2 Magnaguards more in that fight, Obi would be goner, they would just stab him from behind or something.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Count Makashi
In CW most fights wore overpowered, including Shak Tis fight, in the movies 1 wore a decent challenge, if they are 3, it is very difficult to destroy one, with just a saber, especially like Obi-Wan did it, he had his saber locked for couple of seconds, if there was 2 Magnaguards more in that fight, Obi would be goner, they would just stab him from behind or something.

...No.

Count Makashi
Why not?

vader11
Then EU's fights would be even more overpowered...><

Count Makashi
Mace destroying an entire army is whey overpowering him, we all know what happened on Geonosis, which one of this battles is more correct.
PT EU, comics and novels don't overpower characters from the movies like CW Cartoon did.

jollyjim311
There's Lucas' strictly movie Universe, then there's EU.

Count Makashi
Yes i know that, what are you trying to say.

jollyjim311
Obi Wan wouldn't go down to three magnaguards.

That's a weak call.

vader11
Mace destroying an entire army is whey overpowering him, we all know what happened on Geonosis, which one of this battles is more correct.
PT EU, comics and novels don't overpower characters from the movies like CW Cartoon did.
Vader seems the weakest in the movie...

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
Well, Wookieepedia says that he used Force Rage to beat Dooku. It also says: dark side Force ability. The Force user would tap into his or her innermost fears and hate, converting them into intense anger. The user would then channel the anger to increase his or her own speed, strength, and ferocity. However, the body could not handle such rage for long periods of time, so the user became greatly weakened for some time after the rage subsided.

Assuming that it is correct, Anakin would still be greatly weakened when he fought the magnaguard, which makes sense to me otherwise why did it take him so long to beat it?

Lol, wookieepedia....

Anyway, I didn't even know there was a specific force power called "force rage", just that they use their hate and emotions. Now there is nothing that speaks of draining (Anakin carrying Obi-Wan around, hanging in one arm from the elevator, all the other crap. Also, that he is taken captured and is for a pretty long while without fighting should regain any tiredness, especially with the force).
Also, doesn't the ROTS novel say that Anakin just stopped with the shit, and just decided to win? Nothing about a "force rage".

jollyjim311
Haha, if "Force Rage" is a specific power, then, who taught it to him?

kamikz
Indeed!

Gideon
Anakin pwns. He's a mile ahead of Fisto, who - as Nebaris pointed out - owned several. Anakin can sure as hell take three.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Anakin wins. No problem for him.

overlord
Originally posted by darthsith19

Assuming that it is correct, Anakin would still be greatly weakened when he fought the magnaguard, which makes sense to me otherwise why did it take him so long to beat it? Hahaha, Anakin used force rage. I love that game. big grin

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Gideon
Anakin pwns. He's a mile ahead of Fisto, who - as Nebaris pointed out - owned several. Anakin can sure as hell take three.

Yerp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.