InnerStrength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
What can you put up with?

What must you always comment and never keep silent about?

That's what this thread is about.

So one person posts a scenario/predicament/event/whatever and the next person states whether they could keep walking and look the other way or if they wouldn't be able to maintain their composure and put in their 2 cents worth.

After they state answer they are to then give a situation/whatever for the next person to state how they'd be able to handle it, being they'd either keep quiet and not let it bother them or they'd speak out on the matter.

Here's my scenario for you:

"You made a Apple Pie for one of your friends parties and a girl comes by and tries a piece of your pie and comments on how disgusting it is."

Do you keep quiet and not let such a minuscule thing bother you or must you speak out against the girl's critique of your cake which you think is pretty good?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Eclipso
Always speak up, better to get everything out in the open.

Barker
Outerbark.

As in out of this thread.

Problem_Child
Originally posted by InnerRise
What can you put up with?

What must you always comment and never keep silent about?

That's what this thread is about.

So one person posts a scenario/predicament/event/whatever and the next person states whether they could keep walking and look the other way or if they wouldn't be able to maintain their composure and put in their 2 cents worth.

After they state answer they are to then give a situation/whatever for the next person to state how they'd be able to handle it, being they'd either keep quiet and not let it bother them or they'd speak out on the matter.

Here's my scenario for you:

"You made a Apple Pie for one of your friends parties and a girl comes by and tries a piece of your pie and comments on how disgusting it is."

Do you keep quiet and not let such a minuscule thing bother you or must you speak out against the girl's critique of your cake which you think is pretty good?

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....
id say well lets see you spend five hours in the kitchen trying to please a b*tch like you
yeah thats goodn i have to keep most my comments to myself but sometimes i cant i wouldnt be surprised if they told me i had an ulcer
ok senario:
you treat a friend to the movies with coupons that get you all in for free and you get seats and enjoy the movie but afterwards they ditch you in the mall and the next day you see them how would you confront them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.