Who would be on your ideal KMC team?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpunkySmurph
Just because these cock-stroking threads are fun...

Ok, so the name of the game is Construct Your Ideal KMC Team. Assuming KMC was a comic verse, and you were put in charge of creating a team of heroes (or villains)- who would be on it? Why?

-You can have as many positions on your team as you like, but aim for five to eight (otherwise you border too small or too large)

-Who would fill what roles would they serve on your ideal team? And, (if you're not too lazy), what powers would they have?

-The purpose of this thread is NOT troll bashing, or sock witch hunts. If anybody knows me, they know how I consider it imbecilic to make threads designed to bash and insult members who shouldn't be recognized. So don't do it.

Discuss. smile

DigiMark007
People or characters? Is this "Iron Man/Spider-Man/etc." or "Smurph/Whirly/etc."??

Newjak
I thin kthe idea Digi is to make a team of KMC peopl

Whirly/Digi/Scoobs
Give them powers and say whether they would be villians or heros.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by DigiMark007
People or characters? Is this "Iron Man/Spider-Man/etc." or "Smurph/Whirly/etc."??

People.

Assume we're all meta-humans.

Who would you have on your team.

Give them powers if you like. smile

Blair Wind
Who would your team be Smurph?

pr1983
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
People.

i'll get back to you...

SpunkySmurph
Hmmm... give me a second. hmm

Board Walker
hmmm

darthgoober
People.

So basically we're supposed to come up with an "All Star" team, using the KMC teams concept(GLC, AMC, Cyberninja's, etc.)?

DigiMark007
Honestly, I'd give powers to the people that I know would use the well, and make full use of those around them as well. People who have done good in tourneys, with varied and exotic strategies, like Blair, Scoob, maybe others like Khell, Goober, etc. Those things are about thinking outside the box, doing more than "Person X >> Person Y" and using each character to their fullest.

Fanboys wouldn't do so well...they'd overestimate themselves and die quickly.

But it would help to know about a character. Giving DC, say, Namor's powers would be awesome, because he's fully knowledgable of the power set without being deluded into thinking Namor is >> he really is.

Redatom65
everyone in my sig. HulkBusters! Our powers we can all agree on. Bust Hulks!

Newjak
Hmm this is interesting.

Once again I would have to pick people I would trust with having this kind of power.

I probably wouldn't give anyone over herald level powers though and probably more along the lines of Iron Man level.

DigiMark007
I'd make the KMC Authority, with a few changes. Minus Swift, obviously. I'd give someone creative Angie's powers. Someone appropriately pissed and calculating for MN'er. And I'd switch in a better Superman clone for Apollo (even though he's much better than his forum rep).

We'd also have the Carrier. Best. Base. Ever.

I'd be the Doctor. I wouldn't really trust anyone else with that kind of power.

SpunkySmurph
Smurf - I'd be team leader of course. I wouldn't be the team powerhouse, or the bookworm, but have that "Captain America" quality. A decent strength level, mixed with agility, MA, and maybe an extra or two. Like Spiderman meets Ironfist. Power wise? I'd imagine myself as Spiderman-level. Above a street-leveler, below your Ironmans and Thors.

Digi- Digi would be my co-captain. The Ironman to my Captain America. Also, like Ironman, he would be a fairly heavy hitter. Definitely a flier and a class 70-100. But I think he would have more hereditary powers than Ironman. Like a watered down Thor.

King Mungi- The brains behind the group. Mungi would be the analytical, COMM link updater, Mr. Fantastic-esque. But, he'd be less of a dork then Reed. And with a decent power level- probably a mutant, actually. Also a flier. Energy manipulator. Like a good-willed Magneto.

Soljer- My tactical coordinator. He wouldn't have memorized the first 100 digits of Pi, but he would give the orders for the dirty, life-on-the-line situations. Probably have a history of Black Ops training, and would shoot to kill. Also with physical enhancements, and cool gear. Like an American Black Panther.

Capt it Up- Capt would be the team loner. He'd have the dark side of the group, with the shady background, but still respected. Probably some sort of ninja/chi training, mixed with a couple meta/mutant powers. Something of a male Elektra, or a more powerful Daredevil.

Bigbran- The true team powerhouse. He'd be smart, but not the absolute brightest, and have a sense of dark humor. Class 100+. Like a smart Hulk. Maybe with a bit of flexibility and variation power wise.

Xmarks- The team telepath, and only girl. Probably a feminist, with high level mind-f*cking capabilities, probably from mutant genes of some sort. Fills the "we know we need 'em, but the piss us off" role. Also the team hottie. I envision tight leather.. droolio

*note: see Emma Frost

Martian Mind- The untapped potential role. Probably the "just a kid" role too. He'd have the required naivety and innocent youth qualities that are a must for any successful group. Probably an Omega Mutant, with either energy-based powers or 'other' powers ala Darwin.

darthgoober
Smurf - I'd be team leader of course. I wouldn't be the team powerhouse, or the bookworm, but have that "Captain America" quality. A decent strength level, mixed with agility, MA, and maybe an extra or two. Like Spiderman meets Ironfist. Power wise? I'd imagine myself as Spiderman-level. Above a street-leveler, below your Ironmans and Thors.

Digi- Digi would be my co-captain. The Ironman to my Captain America. Also, like Ironman, he would be a fairly heavy hitter. Definitely a flier and a class 70-100. But I think he would have more hereditary powers than Ironman. Like a watered down Thor.

King Mungi- The brains behind the group. Mungi would be the analytical, COMM link updater, Mr. Fantastic-esque. But, he'd be less of a dork then Reed. And with a decent power level- probably a mutant, actually. Also a flier. Energy manipulator. Like a good-willed Magneto.

Soljer- My tactical coordinator. He wouldn't have memorized the first 100 digits of Pi, but he would give the orders for the dirty, life-on-the-line situations. Probably have a history of Black Ops training, and would shoot to kill. Also with physical enhancements, and cool gear. Like an American Black Panther.

Capt it Up- Capt would be the team loner. He'd have the dark side of the group, with the shady background, but still respected. Probably some sort of ninja/chi training, mixed with a couple meta/mutant powers. Something of a male Elektra, or a more powerful Daredevil.

Bigbran- The true team powerhouse. He'd be smart, but not the absolute brightest, and have a sense of dark humor. Class 100+. Like a smart Hulk. Maybe with a bit of flexibility and variation power wise.

Xmarks- The team telepath, and only girl. Probably a feminist, with high level mind-f*cking capabilities, probably from mutant genes of some sort. Fills the "we know we need 'em, but the piss us off" role. Also the team hottie. I envision tight leather.. droolio

*note: see Emma Frost

Martian Mind- The untapped potential role. Probably the "just a kid" role too. He'd have the required naivety and innocent youth qualities that are a must for any successful group. Probably an Omega Mutant, with either energy-based powers or 'other' powers ala Darwin.
You wouldn't want me on your team Smurf?
sadwalk

stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by darthgoober
You wouldn't want me on your team Smurf?
sadwalk

Oh... goddamnit.... miffed

I actually meant to. After all, you're like a Yogi-Goober. Smarter then the average Goober.

Hmm...

darthgoober
Oh... goddamnit.... miffed

I actually meant to. After all, you're like a Yogi-Goober. Smarter then the average Goober.

Hmm...
Don't worry about it, I'm bad at remembering everyone that I'd want for something like this too. That's why don't normally try to come up with anything for these kinds of threads, there are just to many people I'd like to have on my side(it'd end up having a roster like the JLU).

DigiMark007
....the hell am I always Iron Man? I don't drink, can't really get women (usually) and I'm anti-reg.

Guess it beats not making the team though *looks at goober*

stick out tongue

Martian_mind
I'm totally fine with being on Smurfs team.

Don't worry Goober,you can be one of the random chicks my character dates but then after being raped by one of our villians we never see eachother again.Ah,young love....

stick out tongue

Newjak
....the hell am I always Iron Man? I don't drink, can't really get women (usually) and I'm anti-reg.

stick out tongue You know he said Iron Man like not that you were actually Iron Man stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by darthgoober
Don't worry about it, I'm bad at remembering everyone that I'd want for something like this too. That's why don't normally try to come up with anything for these kinds of threads, there are just to many people I'd like to have on my side(it'd end up having a roster like the JLU).

Well... if I did?

Darth Goober:
The highlighted ethnic. Could be an alien or space-goer, or simply from another country. Very smart, with an almost exotic air (see Norrin Radd or T'Challa). Dependable, and probably a major source of team funding. Not a mutant, and powers could be derived from items (Quasar, Dr. Strange, GL, etc.) Definitley on the higher end of the power scale. The last flier, and another energy manip. or matter manip. Not THAT powerful, but definitley up there. Imagine a less-powerful Surfer or Quasar.

SpunkySmurph

stick out tongue

He was a point of reference for power and team position, though, in retrospect, a better reference for power and overall would be Ultimate Thor.

And Digi, it's ok... we know about the alchohol. Tron told us all about that one night when you guys were just closing the forum for the night...

darthgoober
Well... if I did?

Darth Goober:
The highlighted ethnic. Could be an alien or space-goer, or simply from another country. Very smart, with an almost exotic air (see Norrin Radd or T'Challa). Dependable, and probably a major source of team funding. Not a mutant, and powers could be derived from items (Quasar, Dr. Strange, GL, etc.) Definitley on the higher end of the power scale. The last flier, and another energy manip. or matter manip. Not THAT powerful, but definitley up there. Imagine a less-powerful Surfer or Quasar.
Wow...I sound pretty kick ass actually, thanks smile .

Entity
Humm this thread looks like something I've seen before! shifty

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Entity
Humm this thread looks like something I've seen before! shifty

Maybe, but mine pwns yours.

Thats all that matters.

Now make a team, damnit. mad

DigiMark007
He was a point of reference for power and team position, though, in retrospect, a better reference for power and overall would be Ultimate Thor.

And Digi, it's ok... we know about the alchohol. Tron told us all about that one night when you guys were just closing the forum for the night...

Hehe. A hippy with a hammer. That I can live with.

cool

guy222
Just because these cock-stroking threads are fun...

Ok, so the name of the game is Construct Your Ideal KMC Team. Assuming KMC was a comic verse, and you were put in charge of creating a team of heroes (or villains)- who would be on it? Why?

-You can have as many positions on your team as you like, but aim for five to eight (otherwise you border too small or too large)

-Who would fill what roles would they serve on your ideal team? And, (if you're not too lazy), what powers would they have?

-The purpose of this thread is NOT troll bashing, or sock witch hunts. If anybody knows me, they know how I consider it imbecilic to make threads designed to bash and insult members who shouldn't be recognized. So don't do it.

Discuss. smile

Guy222's team. Galactic Storm is Phoenix Force. Galan is Mad Jim Jaspers. Mr. M is Mr. M(Nuff said). I headline the team. I am the Living Tribunal. We don't lose smile

TricksterPriest
Wow, Guy's team is pretty kickass. Though, your team is kind of overpowered. laughing

Originally posted by Redatom65
everyone in my sig. HulkBusters! Our powers we can all agree on. Bust Hulks!

Actually, we have the people to make a seriously awesome team.

HorrorWolf: Thanos. Our resident herald buster and powerhouse. (I couldn't think of anyone else.)

Hercules: ......Duh. It's not a battle unless someone's fighting drunk and beating ass while singing in greek. laughing

Symmetric Chaos: I'd call Sym our tactic guy and coordinator. Something along the lines of Forge, or Beast.

Redatom: The leader. basically, the guy who shines at the expense of others. Like Wolverine or Superman. laughing jk, he'd be a Captain Atom dude, but not quite as overpowered as being able to make his own universe. messed Seriously, that is a ludicrous feat.

And me. The hot headed vanguard. Basically, the guy who rushes into the situations and goes guns blazing. Kinda like Murdock on the A Team, but with a god complex, celestial tech and molecular control. stick out tongue

Soljer
cool

'Nuff said.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Soljer
cool

'Nuff said.

No.

'Nuff said will be when you make your team.

I'm still waiting, you ass. miffed

Entity
Myself as leader, with the power of classic ION. eek!
Lando005 gets electromagnetic generation, manipulation, and control
Tha C-Master would be allowed to train and attain the power of Iron Fist.
darthgoober would study magic under the Ancient One for seven years
Metalmanx will be given a combination of the super solider serum and the heart shaped herb and put through training under Dick Grayson
marvelprince will be exposed to pym particles.
Martian_mind will have his D.N.A. encoded to carry Henry McCoy's x gene
Soljer will be made completely invulnerable and able to fly at sonic level speeds
Artemis1860 will be given the Witchblade
pr1983 will have his D.N.A. encoded with Scott Summers x gene
Symmetric Chaos will be given a completely submissive replica of the Vemon symbiote.

grey fox
No ones picked me, because they are SMART !

Everyone knows i'd parallax with any powers

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough-choke-wheeze*HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Martian_mind
Metalmanx will be given a combination of the super solider serum and the heart shaped herb and put through training under Dick Grayson
Soljer will be made completely invulnerable and able to fly at sonic level speeds
Symmetric Chaos will be given a completely submissive replica of the Vemon symbiote.

So.....You have the sorcerer supreme,a god,an omniblasting red beam and a symbiote......and i get to be hairy?

I prefer smurfs description.stick out tongue

Blair Wind
Illadelph
Function: Brains/Tech
The tactical coordinator/Brains and second in command. The guy is a freaking genius when it comes to using the battle field to his advantage. I would give him something close to Apoc's powers + a computer like brain (akin to Sage's)

Xmarksthespot
Function: Stealth
Our spy/covert agent. Shape-shifting powers akin to Mystiques plus some speed abilities (think Classic Quicksilver) Everyone needs a smart badass, and here he is.

Digimark
Function: Point Man
Cannonball type powers. Fast flier, good defensive, offensive player, he just is a good overall character. He would be the comical relief, yet the voice of reason in most cases.

Newjak
Function: Raw Power
Our muscle and variety of power. Something akin to Ultimate Thor(or Juggs) plus 616 Mjlonir. Something needs smashing? Heres the guy to do it.

Soljer
Function: Mentalist
Our resident high powered tele *Shaman or God like Cable* (teleporting, telepathy, and telekinisis) who also happens to have a healing factor.

Batdude
Function: Numbers Advantage/Magic
Multiple Man's powers with a high level of magical use (only the original can use those powers). He gives us the number's edge, and provides us with Magic. Magic gives him control over all the elements (think a Iceman for water, a Red Tornado for wind, and so on basically like Crystal from the Inhumans) and other various spells.

DarkCrawler:
Function: Defense and more Raw Power
Quasars/Invisible Womans/Alan Scott's type powers. DC is the resident space guy who would know just how to use all those defensive powers correctly for almost everything.

Blair Wind:
Function: Leader
Team Leader and resident empath (think Peter from the show Heroes; or Rogue without the touching curse. I would just have to have been around them) Everyone's powers are under my command be it on my team or the villains we face even when they are not there. I think I would be a pretty damn good field leader since I have to be in charge of everyone for everything anyways.

Lord Rock
I would create a team of Supervillainsbig grin

Whirly with Things power. Whirlys sockingskills reflect Things strenght and theyre both intelligentsmile
Judge with Mr. Immortals powers. Annoying, always coming back, and cant get rid of him
Jyppe: Ultimate stupidity and the ability to speak mindless words to confuse his enemys

smile

Martian_mind
My team

Me:Our sleeping giant,i am our tactician and weild Jonns powers.

Smurfmessedecond in command,our rough and tough badboy with a heart of gold,he has things powers and was tought by Wildcat how to box.

Entity:Our voice of reason who often calms the group down and thinks logically,He weilds a Green lantern ring.

Artemis:Our Hard ass ***** who is always out to prove womens superiority,she weilds Storms powers to great effect.

Marvelprince:Faster than a speeding bullet in more than one wy,MP is our walking encyclopedia with the powers of Quicksilver.

Digi:Entities Whipping boy who is secretely stashed in Entities boindage dungeon.

masterbruce
My team: The Street Squad

Me: Batman and team leader

Capt It Up: Wolverine

Metalmanx: Spiderman

Alfheim: Captain America

We aren't heroes, instead we sit in a large conference room in the Avengers headquarters and debate all day whether Wolverine can beat Spiderman and then have Metalmanx duke it out with Capt It Up after arguments fail to persuade either side.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by masterbruce
My team: The Street Squad

Me: Batman and team leader

Capt It Up: Wolverine

Metalmanx: Spiderman

Alfheim: Captain America

We aren't heroes, instead we sit in a large conference room in the Avengers headquarters and debate all day whether Wolverine can beat Spiderman and then have Metalmanx duke it out with Capt It Up after arguments fail to persuade either side.

Oh,so your like you are on this forum,you don't belong,contribute nothing and dress children in overly revealing costume's.

stick out tongue

marvelprince
Lemme give this a go:

Myself: As Iron Man (but with a heart), team leader. A tad on the manipulative side but does everything for the greater good
Entity: powerhouse, energy manipulator. GL (or Ion)
Scoobles: wiseass, but has moments of brillance. Hawkeye
Badabing: lovable guy, team mesh. The Thing
Capt it up: Team badass. Wolverine
Metalmanx: straight shooter. Daredevil
Martian/Smurph: pretty close, so they share a dual identity. Firestorm

pr1983

as if i wasnt tightly wound enough already... stick out tongue

cool tho, thx... big grin

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Actually, we have the people to make a seriously awesome team.

We do but I need to make a few amendments.

HorrorWolf: Thanos. Our resident herald buster and powerhouse. (I couldn't think of anyone else.)

Horrorwolf: Herald buster, more like your Starhawk type, we don't know much about him, he can say things that make us think WTF? but he is the "One who knows"

Hercules: ......Duh. It's not a battle unless someone's fighting drunk and beating ass while singing in greek. laughing

Hercules:...Nope you just about summed me up there! eek!

Symmetric Chaos: I'd call Sym our tactic guy and coordinator. Something along the lines of Forge, or Beast.

Symmetric Chaos: More like Reed Richards but with a sense of humour, likes to experiment and come up with tactical solutions but not afraid to laugh at himself if his latest experiment explodes and demolishes our HQ.

Redatom: The leader. basically, the guy who shines at the expense of others. Like Wolverine or Superman. laughing jk, he'd be a Captain Atom dude, but not quite as overpowered as being able to make his own universe. messed Seriously, that is a ludicrous feat.

Redatom: Team Leader, although a lot of the time he is unaware of how we won, just takes credit for it anyway wink a mixture of Captain Atom's powers and Danger mouse's personality.

And me. The hot headed vanguard. Basically, the guy who rushes into the situations and goes guns blazing. Kinda like Murdock on the A Team, but with a god complex, celestial tech and molecular control. stick out tongue

Trickster: Apoc, HUGE God complex stick out tongue has anger management issues, tends to charge in whether the rest of the team are following him or not, usually results in the others sighing and following him in anyway! wink

You Also forgot Bada, who would be another Stongman on the team, tends not to take life too seriously and likes to crack jokes while breaking people in half, I'm thinking Thing's powerset with Spiderman's sense of humour.

EDIT: Oh and Greyfox is in the Hulkbusters too isn't he? how do I sum him up, he is the actual power behind Red's throne, hes like Prof X, giving Red all the info and working behind the scenes.

Juntai
wth is this.

Hercules
Originally posted by Juntai
wth is this.

Smurf says its an exercise in cockstroking, although if anyones stroking mine, I'm demanding dinner and a film first!

Juntai
Originally posted by Hercules
Smurf says its an exercise in cockstroking, although if anyones stroking mine, I'm demanding dinner and a film first! lmao.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by marvelprince

Martian/Smurph: pretty close, so they share a dual identity. Firestorm

I, would, of course be the dominant personality. glare

Newjak
Originally posted by Blair Wind

Newjak
Function: Raw Power
Our muscle and variety of power. Something akin to Ultimate Thor(or Juggs) plus 616 Mjlonir. Something needs smashing? Heres the guy to do it.
I can live with that cool

Hmm I still have to make my team stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
We do but I need to make a few amendments.

Horrorwolf: Herald buster, more like your Starhawk type, we don't know much about him, he can say things that make us think WTF? but he is the "One who knows"

Hercules:...Nope you just about summed me up there! eek!

Symmetric Chaos: More like Reed Richards but with a sense of humour, likes to experiment and come up with tactical solutions but not afraid to laugh at himself if his latest experiment explodes and demolishes our HQ.

Redatom: Team Leader, although a lot of the time he is unaware of how we won, just takes credit for it anyway wink a mixture of Captain Atom's powers and Danger mouse's personality.

Trickster: Apoc, HUGE God complex stick out tongue has anger management issues, tends to charge in whether the rest of the team are following him or not, usually results in the others sighing and following him in anyway! wink

You Also forgot Bada, who would be another Stongman on the team, tends not to take life too seriously and likes to crack jokes while breaking people in half, I'm thinking Thing's powerset with Spiderman's sense of humour.

EDIT: Oh and Greyfox is in the Hulkbusters too isn't he? how do I sum him up, he is the actual power behind Red's throne, hes like Prof X, giving Red all the info and working behind the scenes.

thumbup1 Mad props. Sorry for forgetting bada and grey fox. embarrasment So what do we call this crazy group? I think the A Team is copyrighted.....stick out tongue

Newjak
Newjak
Function: Brawler/Moral Backbone
I would have the superman type power set with Strength, Speed, Flight, Energy Blasts, durability. I wouldn't have any real weaknesses. I would probably be moral guy on the team because I believe in doing things because they are right. I wouldn't be the the leader more of the laid back guy who is the first into battle

Digimark
Function: Technopath/Cyborg/Engineer
Digi would be the guy that handles technology for us. why because he basically is one with Technology being have machine and man. He would wear an outer exoskeleton kind of like Iron Man except much cooler. He also wouldn't be a drunk. stick out tongue He would maintain and help build our Base. Basically the Science guy. He would also be a toned down Brawler in a fight. Like 1/2of the powerhouse I would be but makes up for it with his Tech options to make him more versatile in the energy department.

Blair Wind
Function: Energy and Matter Manip
BW would be the GL/Silver Surfer guy. Has vast amounts of energy based power. He wouldn't get it from an outside source or device. He would have this power because he is very imaginative and this kind of power is all about using your imagination. Has to use his powers to amp himself

Validus
Function: Magic/Eveything Guy
Val would be the guy with the magic abilities. He would basically be a Jack of all trades Master of none. Think Ultimate Thor with a toned down 616 Mjlonir. Physically not the toughest, Energy Manip not the best, but he can go in and do anything pretty good. Would also be the guy no one listened to even if they should

Illadelph
Function: Team Tactician/Mentalist
Ill would have some good TK/TP abilities. Is also the guy that always has a plan in battles and everyone follows in a fight. His mind powers would be like Nate Shaman or Cable.

Scoobless
Function: Speedster/Comedy
Scoobs would be the fastest guy on the team. He would also be the guy always cracking jokes in the mist of battles. No one would take him serious but when needed the most probably would be the most serious guy on the team.

PR
Function: Defense/Invisible
Think Quasar and Invisible Woman rolled into one. Makes the strongest shields around. Probably would be the guy from outer space getting his powers from some alien Artifact he found and was worthy to use.

Darkcrawler
Function: Team Bad@$$/Second tier Brawler
Darkcrawler would be like a stronger Namor type guy. He is the guy that knows all the Martial Arts you can ever imagine and worst off knows how to use them. He has been in countless battles. He would 3/4s the brawler I would be but without the energy Blast. He would probably carry a very strong weapon think Hawkman's Mace that evens things up some even if he isn't the strongest or fastest or most durable.

Our base would be a floating Skydome that flies over the planet keeping ever watch on everything. The Skydome would be huge like a small city. There probably wouldn't be any true team leader just a bunch of people working together to make the world a funnier and better place big grin

grey fox

To me My Hulkbusters !

Badabing
Originally posted by grey fox
To me My Hulkbusters ! dur

TricksterPriest
laughing HULKBUSTERS..., ASSEMBLEEEEE!!!! eek!

Flame On!!
I wouldn't be part of this team being nowhere near the level needed but.... I hear the original JLAKMC of Juntai, Avalon, Zephro, Ion, Leo, GS, Demi, Yahman and Whirly were pretty frigging awesome.

Redatom65
laughing HULKBUSTERS..., ASSEMBLEEEEE!!!! eek!

all we need now gentlemen is a stolen copyrighted theme. A snazzy apartment with naked ladies on cards. A dvd player. A broken TV. If there is any cockstroking dinner comes first. And for the love god more than one bathroom! And some mustard in our fridge

who ya goin to call?

HULK BUSTERS!

Symmetric Chaos
My ideal team?

Me with all the powers if the JLA and JSA.

Hercules
all we need now gentlemen is a stolen copyrighted theme. A snazzy apartment with naked ladies on cards. A dvd player. A broken TV. If there is any cockstroking dinner comes first. And for the love god more than one bathroom! And some mustard in our fridge

who ya goin to call?

HULK BUSTERS!

I was thinking we could use an old abandoned fire station, drive round in a modified old ambulance and have a little Green floating friend who looks like a ball of snot with eyes.

But to avoid being sued, the ambulance will be green and the siren will go HULK SMASH, HULK SMASH, HULK SMASH.

Redatom65
if that were the case, I'd go nuts and attempt to kill everyone stick out tongue

Hercules
if that were the case, I'd go nuts and attempt to kill everyone stick out tongue

This is why we keep you caged in the back and then unleash you when the rage is begining to make your eyes bleed. eek!

Redatom65
i think symmetric chaos is the quiet and religious guy that will go nuts and kill eveyone though. hmmmmm. i just conflicted with my own previous statement. I'd be a good writer for Hulk and Wolverine stories

Redatom65
This is why we keep you caged in the back and then unleash you when the rage is begining to make your eyes bleed. eek!

laughing my ass off pal

hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical

TricksterPriest
hystericalhystericalhysterical

We frigging rock. rock Btw, are we Hulkbusters, or FanboyBusters?

Redatom65
the mongooses! eek!

Newjak
I decided to add one person and tweak it a little bit stick out tongue

Newjak
I would have the superman type power set with Strength, Speed, Flight, Energy Blasts, durability. I wouldn't have any real weaknesses. I would probably be moral guy on the team because I believe in doing things because they are right. I wouldn't be the the leader more of the laid back guy who is the first into battle

Digimark
Digi would be the guy that handles technology for us. why because he basically is one with Technology being have machine and man. He would wear an outer exoskeleton kind of like Iron Man except much cooler. He also wouldn't be a drunk. stick out tongue He would maintain and help build our Base. Basically the Science guy. He would also be a toned down Brawler in a fight. Like 1/2of the powerhouse I would be but makes up for it with his Tech options to make him more versatile in the energy department.

Blair Wind
BW would be the GL/Silver Surfer guy. Has vast amounts of energy based power. He wouldn't get it from an outside source or device. He would have this power because he is very imaginative and this kind of power is all about using your imagination. Has to use his powers to amp himself

Validus
Val would be the guy with the magic abilities. He would basically be a Jack of all trades Master of none. Think a toned down Shaman mixed with Ultimate Thor. Physically not the toughest, Energy Manip not the best, but he can go in and do anything pretty good. Would also be the guy no one listened to even if they should.

Illadelph
Ill would have some good TK/TP abilities. Is also the guy that always has a plan in battles and everyone follows in a fight. His mind powers would be like Nate Shaman or Cable.

Scoobless
Scoobs would be the fastest guy on the team. He would also be the guy always cracking jokes in the mist of battles. No one would take him serious but when needed the most probably would be the most serious guy on the team.

PR
Think Quasar and Invisible Woman rolled into one. Makes the strongest shields around. Probably would be the guy from outer space getting his powers from some alien Artifact he found and was worthy to use.

Darkcrawler
Darkcrawler would be like a stronger Namor type guy. He is the guy that knows all the Martial Arts you can ever imagine and worst off knows how to use them. He has been in countless battles. He would 3/4s the brawler I would be but without the energy Blast. He would probably carry a very strong weapon think Hawkman's Mace that evens things up some even if he isn't the strongest or fastest or most durable.

leonidas
Function: The Backup Smart guy
Think a good Docotor Doom. He isn't as smart as Digi in science or good as Val in Magic but he blends it. He is about 1/5 physically as me. Has some decent energy Manip like BW and some decent Shields like pr. Basically he is there to back up anyone that needs help whether in the lab or fighting. even though he is averagre in everything he truely can do it all.

Our base would be a floating Skydome that flies over the planet keeping ever watch on everything. The Skydome would be huge like a small city. There probably wouldn't be any true team leader just a bunch of people working together to make the world a funnier and better place big grin

Hercules
the mongooses! eek!

Yeah, then if people see us in the street and say "who are you?" we can say.

"We're the Mongooses!" or if its just one of us "I'm a Mongoose"

Then we can give them out patented Mongoose signal and squeak at them, then they will know how cool we are! dur

Redatom65
ok.....the hulklers! we man handle fanboys back to stonehenge

Hercules
I actually liked Mongooses, made me feel like I was in Varsity Blues or something!

bigbran
Me: Teambuster.

Devil Hulk: Team leader.

Xmeat: Logic buster.

Masterbruce: Team leader of ass whipping.

Superchangeling: Intelligence.

Nvrbeenwthagrl: Team powerhouse. He would also be the one who is always calm, and takes time out to help others.

Guy222: Detective. Also, he can also take over Super's job when he's away.

LORDSIDIOUS01: Second in lead.

Great dane: Always uses a clear head.

My ideal team.

Ya... that's the shit...

grey fox

...and me poking you with a stick every minutie or so.

Ethereal
bigbran has the team of the century there.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran

Nvrbeenwthagrl: Team powerhouse. He would also be the one who is always calm, and takes time out to help others.

My ideal team.

Ya... that's the shit...

hmm

That pretty damn unbeatable. You seem to have prepared for every eventuality.

Redatom65
looks like we basically have 3-4 teams

we have digi and comp, the mongooses, xmeat's little hulk squad. some drifters. Big bran is a drifter for sure stick out tongue

Hercules

My ideal team.

Ya... that's the shit...

That is like the JLU of KMC...I'm in awe!

Redatom65
he forgot Hulk Rules All though shifty

bigbran
he forgot Hulk Rules All though shifty F*ck...

Redatom65
and the fear of blood user too....

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Newjak
I thin kthe idea Digi is to make a team of KMC peopl

Whirly/Digi/Scoobs
Give them powers and say whether they would be villians or heros.

So what powers would these three have and would they be heroes or villians?

shifty

Redatom65
o, and our squad of fanboy busting mongooes are antiheroes i guess

guy222

My ideal team.

Ya... that's the shit...

Cool. U headline the second team.

Board Walker
Chaos
Trickster
Utrigita
I am on the sideline as Ghost Rider
Juggy666=ur the Juggernaut smile

Symmetric Chaos
F*ck...

Well putting an abstract on your team would be unfair.

capt it up
I can't decide on a team yet. I would not have my self as team leader. I am pritty much a person who while in a fight does my own thing. I can work as a team if need be.

Scoobless
Scoobless

Speedblitz FTW!

evil face

SpunkySmurph
Hmm... I'm in the midst of making a second team. hmm

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
Speedblitz FTW!

evil face I thought you would like that Scoobs stick out tongue

darthgoober
Here's a team for you...

Basti0n
David_Richards
Ext@nt
logan_owns
Starhawk

All five of them have the ability to warp reality, making them(and any other characters they're fond of) as powerful as they feel like being at the moment, no matter how much logic , common sense, and evidence decree otherwise big grin .

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Lord Rock
I would create a team of Supervillainsbig grin

Whirly with Things power. Whirlys sockingskills reflect Things strenght and theyre both intelligentsmile
Judge with Mr. Immortals powers. Annoying, always coming back, and cant get rid of him
Jyppe: Ultimate stupidity and the ability to speak mindless words to confuse his enemys

smile

A very interesting team.

I would add Marcus and his ability to lose his temper easily, he would be like the Hulk but cry much more.

illadelph12
Hmm...

If I could create a team...

I'd have...

GalacticStorm: Sub-atomic level telekinetic/omnikinetic, telepath, and reality warper (think Jean Grey & Franklin Richards merged). When he uses his powers a giant marijuana leaf shaped aura would surround his body. He would also be able to go to the "Green Smokey Room" and obtain a higher level of awareness (and the munchies)... big grin

Blair Wind: B-dub would have a combination of Swamp Thing (Swamp Thing when he had the power of all the Parliaments) and Animal Man (The Red)'s powers, with a splash of Plastic Man (shape shifting/immortality). He'd essentially be a nature wraith with the ability to take on the form and properties of anything living or any element/energy, and would have total control over nature (elements, animals, ability to take on the form, properties, or abilities of any life form, energy form, element, or combinations there of). He'd be metaphysical in nature, and always have a toothpick in his mouth.

Demigawd: Demigawd would be a supreme energy/matter manipulator, and an energy being. He would also, however, look like a cross between Tenebrous and Sean Combs (Puff Daddy) wearing a black Sean John Velour sweatsuit. He'd constantly be saying "Take that, take that, take that...".

Khellendros: Sorcerer supreme with an Uru/Adamantite based techno-organic symbiote that downloads and stores all ambient arcane knowledge of any realm he enters and feeds it directly into his brain for his use, as well as granting him the powers of Spartan/Void (speed/teleportation,etc) and Grail.

Leonidas: Would have complete control of time and kinesis. He would also have Popeye's powers, and would be able to freeze you in time, punch you, and transmute your being into any obscure object he desired upon impact. For example, he could freeze you in place, punch you in the chin, and you'd inexplicably turn into a statue, fall over, and shatter.

Scoobless: Absorbing Man's powers. Karate Kid's skills. Thanos's intelligence.

DarkCrawler: Would have the ability to take on the powers of any God(s) from any pantheon (on any planet), save the Judeo-Christian. He could also combine these powers in any configuration he wished at will, so long as it was only one ability from a particular pantheon at a time (So he could be Odin-Zeus-Set, but not Odin-Thor-Set).

Myself: Hmmm, well, I'd be an Apocalypse/Death's Head II/Magus (of the Technarchy) hybrid with Quantum Band-esque gauntlets grafted to (and constantly energizing) my celestial armor. I'd essentially be a techno-organic metamorph with full control over my atomic structure, all bandwidths of the EM spectrum, and through my techno-organic shape shifting abilities, I'd be able to fabricate and emulate any device I had knowledge of or came in proximity to. I'd be able to download the knowledge of any device or being I was near (DH II) and add that knowledge to my own as well as improve upon it's tactical applications, and I'd be a technopath, able to connect with, override, or inhabit any and all technology in my vacinity, as well as download it's technical schematics and add it's abilities to my own to call upon at will...

Oh, and we're villains, and our base of operations is Galactus's World Ship.

He's our pilot.

illadelph12
Oh, and also:

Newjak: Communication with and control of beavers. Gem of Cytorrak.

Blair Wind
Cool....so I can basically take all your powers? evil face

Same idea I had with my team smile

illadelph12
Yes, but I can do the same (and to a far greater degree)... big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by Flame On!!
A very interesting team.

I would add Marcus and his ability to lose his temper easily, he would be like the Hulk but cry much more. Does that comment have to do with anything about the Whirly comment?

Newjak
Cool....so I can basically take all your powers? evil face

Same idea I had with my team smile Honestl after seeing what Squirel Girl can do I can only imagine what Beavers are cpable off I'll be beating TOAA before to lone cool

By the way I posted my team about a opage back check it out BW and Ill your both in it. stick out tongue

Blair Wind
I decided to add one person and tweak it a little bit stick out tongue

Newjak

Digimark

Blair Wind

Validus
Val would be the guy with the magic abilities. He would basically be a Jack of all trades Master of none. Think a toned down Shaman mixed with Ultimate Thor. Physically not the toughest, Energy Manip not the best, but he can go in and do anything pretty good. Would also be the guy no one listened to even if they should.

Illadelph

Scoobless

PR

Darkcrawler

leonidas
Function: The Backup Smart guy
Think a good Docotor Doom. He isn't as smart as Digi in science or good as Val in Magic but he blends it. He is about 1/5 physically as me. Has some decent energy Manip like BW and some decent Shields like pr. Basically he is there to back up anyone that needs help whether in the lab or fighting. even though he is averagre in everything he truely can do it all.

Cool deal evil face

Newjak
Cool deal evil face I thought it was a well thought out and pretty evenly powered team. stick out tongue

Priest
Im a team wrecker, ill **** all u guys up evil face

illadelph12
You misunderstood Newjak.

I gave you control over 'beavers'. You not only have control over any furry, woodland, dam building creature, but also any woman will have to do whatever you say.

You're half Juggernaut, half super misogynist.

Entity
Originally posted by illadelph12

I gave you control over 'beavers'. You not only have control over any furry, woodland, dam building creature, but also any woman will have to do whatever you say.

You're half Juggernaut, half super misogynist.

Newjak!!! Your my new best friend! big grin

SpunkySmurph
Newjak!!! Your my new best friend! big grin

You see, Newjak!

Your control over women is obviously working already... ermmnone

Entity
You see, Newjak!

Your control over women is obviously working already... ermmnone

Well, you have always seemed awful giddy with him! stick out tongue

Newjak

You're half Juggernaut, half super misogynist. Control over beavers and BEAVERS huh. I like it evil face

illadelph12
Yes, beavers are mighty powerful... laughing

Newjak
Yes, beavers are mighty powerful... laughing They can bring the strongest men to their kness shifty

Scoobless

So you want a dumbed down, weaker version of the original Scoobless?

no expression

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Scoobless
So you want a dumbed down, weaker version of the original Scoobless?

no expression

That's not posssible.... Is it?

stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Hmm...

Ill's team rules. Demi is particularly hilarious, and bonus points for using Death's Head II. Minion was the sh*t!

illadelph12
I forgot to mention Demi's code name:

Puffy-Brous

Redatom65
T.E.A.M - The Eradicating Angry Mongooses!

Grey Fox: Our Professor Xaiver. Keeps our Squad in tack. the heart and soul. Brings the family in at the end. he wields magic like powers similar to that of Dr. Fate and or Dr. Strange

Redatom65- Field Leader. gets overly carried away. Weary of fanboy placed traps and overly dedicated. Despite being 8 years of age he wields the abilities of Captain Atom despite talking in 3rd person.

Tricksterpriest- The wolverine like character of our group. When our team arrives at a scene he'll run head first even if he'll make a fool out of himself. He's got a healing factor of wolverine and The hulk fused into one. He points out everyone's foibles with the best of em. His power is reminiscent of Apocalypse and if your not careful he'll mind rape you biotch.

Hercules- Our strong man. He's stuck in the 1980's but hell do we love him for it. He often shows up somewhat late to the scene, but already drunk, even though it's a team rule that we get drunk on the battlefield.

Symmetric Chaos- Our local Flash. He makes plenty of quick and comical references but they ususally fall dead. he can be an as$ sometimes, but despite this he can be a life saver!

Horrorwolf- The Loner, usually disagrees with everyone and takes alot for it, but he still holds his own and we owe it to him. He is often comparable to thanos for he isn't a jobber shifty

Babading dur dur

Hercules

Grey Fox: Our Professor Xaiver. Keeps our Squad in tack. the heart and soul. Brings the family in at the end. he wields magic like powers similar to that of Dr. Fate and or Dr. Strange

Redatom65- Field Leader. gets overly carried away. Weary of fanboy placed traps and overly dedicated. Despite being 8 years of age he wields the abilities of Captain Atom despite talking in 3rd person.

Tricksterpriest- The wolverine like character of our group. When our team arrives at a scene he'll run head first even if he'll make a fool out of himself. He's got a healing factor of wolverine and The hulk fused into one. He points out everyone's foibles with the best of em. His power is reminiscent of Apocalypse and if your not careful he'll mind rape you biotch.

Hercules- Our strong man. He's stuck in the 1980's but hell do we love him for it. He often shows up somewhat late to the scene, but already drunk, even though it's a team rule that we get drunk on the battlefield.

Symmetric Chaos- Our local Flash. He makes plenty of quick and comical references but they ususally fall dead. he can be an as$ sometimes, but despite this he can be a life saver!

Horrorwolf- The Loner, usually disagrees with everyone and takes alot for it, but he still holds his own and we owe it to him. He is often comparable to thanos for he isn't a jobber shifty

Babading dur dur

Fixed it for you! oh and... laughing laughing laughing nice one! eek! cool

Redatom65
lol, that was pretty fun to type up.

TricksterPriest

Babading dur dur

I have only one thing to say. MONGOOSES ASSEMBLEEEEEEE!!!!! laughing

Redatom65
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/general.jpg

Jasonk3- he's the new guy on the team, redatom often puts signs on his back since he's so damn immature, and he's the type of guy who often blatantly points out the obvious out at users expense

jasonk3
cool I'm the new Guy

Hercules
Originally posted by jasonk3
cool I'm the new Guy

Welcome to the Mongooses, I'm the Drunken brawling guy, pleased to meet you new guy.

Drink?

jasonk3
Welcome to the Mongooses, I'm the Drunken brawling guy, pleased to meet you new guy.

Drink?

cheers

Redatom65
if only we can make a thread without it being locked...

Hercules
Originally posted by jasonk3
cheers

drunk

Ahh my kind of people!

Now I must hasten to yon bed as tis 3.46am! eek!

jasonk3
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/general.jpg

Jasonk3- he's the new guy on the team, redatom often puts signs on his back since he's so damn immature, and he's the type of guy who often blatantly points out the obvious out at users expense

So thats why everyone's been kicking me laughing

TricksterPriest
laughing We have an awesome team right now. Too bad if we make a thread Digi will crash it. erm

Martian_mind
Just make a whole new team,and don't make the fanboy busting obvious.

TricksterPriest
We'll do our best. wink

Hercules
Someone could always PM Digi and ask permission to make a new team, worst he can say is no after all.

I wouldn't say we were "fanboy busting" anyway, just trying to bring a little fun to the forum's when certain shall we say over zealous fans go overboard.

And a thread of our own would stop us spamming up the other threads with chat, like me and Red did last night without even realising!

Anyway I'm spamming this thread up now, so I will shut the hell up!

Martian_mind
Bah,whatever team you forge wouldn't be fit to scrape the barnacles of Entity's scrotum!!!!

(Yes....Entity is a blue whale.....)

manorastroman
1. whirlysplat - superman clone
2. yahman - martian manhunter clone
3. professor std - wonder woman clone
4. the libertine - flash clone
5. by crom! - hal jordan clone
6. flame on! - aquaman clone
7. guy 222 - batman clone

the power of the big seven, plus whir-man's ability to confound and delight.

i swear, i love those guys (guy? was the whirly/yahman mystery ever solved?)

Hercules
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Bah,whatever team you forge wouldn't be fit to scrape the barnacles of Entity's scrotum!!!!

You can know a person a little too well you know sick

marvelprince
Originally posted by Martian_mind

(Yes....Entity is a blue whale.....)

Definitely a visual I could done without.

At least you didn't say he was sperm whale

Flame On!!
Originally posted by manorastroman

I would like to distance myself from this excellent team.

- FO!!

SpunkySmurph

All this is, of course, thanks to me and Martian. Maybe Soljer too... glare

When he first arrived, he didn't post with half of the joke-cracking, witty, dirty style that he has now. Not to mention he's learned a substantial amount. We've converted him to the order. He's one of us now. evillaugh

What can I say boys, it's a sad realization when it becomes clear that the Illuminati actually control everything on this forum... we may have even planned and pushed a little for your so-called "team" to be made... cool

Symmetric Chaos

When he first arrived, he didn't post with half of the joke-cracking, witty, dirty style that he has now. Not to mention he's learned a substantial amount. We've converted him to the order. He's one of us now. evillaugh

What can I say boys, it's a sad realization when it becomes clear that the Illuminati actually control everything on this forum... we may have even planned and pushed a little for your so-called "team" to be made... cool

Flee for you have created a power that you cannot control.

Oh and:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/richs1976/thetanworship.jpg

Hercules

Well as long as I can get drunk and hit stuff, I don't care who's in control!

guy222

My third team is

Lord Sidious=Lord Vader
Nvr=All of DC
Smurph=He's the leader
Guy222=I don't know who I am stick out tongue
Lord Rock=
Pittman=Pitt
Golem=Thor

As always, we win

Flame On!!
the Illuminati actually control everything on this forum

Bwahahahahahah of course you do shifty no

- FO!!

Redatom65
Oprah is most likely on your illuminaty

TricksterPriest
Oprah is most likely on your illuminaty

OPRAH?! mad KILL!!!!!!!!!!! *foams at mouth and barks* stick out tongue

Redatom65
take it easy fellow mongoose. Climb the ladder. We will surpise Oprah. soon....

Board Walker
Originally posted by guy222
Cool. U headline the second team.

Board Walker
Chaos
Trickster
Utrigita
I am on the sideline as Ghost Rider
Juggy666=ur the Juggernaut smile

I feel touched, thank you for including me on your team Guy, I will make one and you will be a part of it as well smile

inamilist
man, not a mention in 7 pages...

nobody wants inamilist... not even as a psychic.......

*remains on the wall with everyone else who didn't make the cut*

Redatom65
i don't think i've really seen ya post very often. You get to be on devilgoblin's team yes

inamilist
You get to be on devilgoblin's team yes

haha, on second though, maybe im better off going solo smile

or maybe I should just make a team to participate in the thread like everyone else

Redatom65
yep. Your better off doing that than joining gob's team

Board Walker
My team would consist of

Guy22
Nvr
Galactic Storm
Symmetric Chaos
SoujaBoy
Bigbran
Leonidas
Juanti
Galan

Cindy Bear

Godlike.

- Cindy

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
I feel touched, thank you for including me on your team Guy, I will make one and you will be a part of it as well smile

Cool. Have a great weekend smile

pr1983
Newjak

Digimark

Blair Wind

Validus
Val would be the guy with the magic abilities. He would basically be a Jack of all trades Master of none. Think Ultimate Thor with a toned down 616 Mjlonir. Physically not the toughest, Energy Manip not the best, but he can go in and do anything pretty good. Would also be the guy no one listened to even if they should

Illadelph

Scoobless

PR

Darkcrawler

shields? i'm shield guy? no offensive capability whatsoever? mad

stick out tongue

Hercules
Originally posted by inamilist
man, not a mention in 7 pages...

nobody wants inamilist... not even as a psychic.......

*remains on the wall with everyone else who didn't make the cut*

The Mongooses will take you, I've seen you post even if no one else has, anyone who knows MMA is fine by the Prince of power!

Don't worry about Red, he will let you in or I will bash him over the head with my mace. big grin

Cindy Bear

Amazing.

- Cindy

leonidas
Hmm...

If I could create a team...

I'd have...

GalacticStorm: Sub-atomic level telekinetic/omnikinetic, telepath, and reality warper (think Jean Grey & Franklin Richards merged). When he uses his powers a giant marijuana leaf shaped aura would surround his body. He would also be able to go to the "Green Smokey Room" and obtain a higher level of awareness (and the munchies)... big grin

Blair Wind: B-dub would have a combination of Swamp Thing (Swamp Thing when he had the power of all the Parliaments) and Animal Man (The Red)'s powers, with a splash of Plastic Man (shape shifting/immortality). He'd essentially be a nature wraith with the ability to take on the form and properties of anything living or any element/energy, and would have total control over nature (elements, animals, ability to take on the form, properties, or abilities of any life form, energy form, element, or combinations there of). He'd be metaphysical in nature, and always have a toothpick in his mouth.

Demigawd: Demigawd would be a supreme energy/matter manipulator, and an energy being. He would also, however, look like a cross between Tenebrous and Sean Combs (Puff Daddy) wearing a black Sean John Velour sweatsuit. He'd constantly be saying "Take that, take that, take that...".

Khellendros: Sorcerer supreme with an Uru/Adamantite based techno-organic symbiote that downloads and stores all ambient arcane knowledge of any realm he enters and feeds it directly into his brain for his use, as well as granting him the powers of Spartan/Void (speed/teleportation,etc) and Grail.

Leonidas: Would have complete control of time and kinesis. He would also have Popeye's powers, and would be able to freeze you in time, punch you, and transmute your being into any obscure object he desired upon impact. For example, he could freeze you in place, punch you in the chin, and you'd inexplicably turn into a statue, fall over, and shatter.

DarkCrawler: Would have the ability to take on the powers of any God(s) from any pantheon (on any planet), save the Judeo-Christian. He could also combine these powers in any configuration he wished at will, so long as it was only one ability from a particular pantheon at a time (So he could be Odin-Zeus-Set, but not Odin-Thor-Set).

Myself: Hmmm, well, I'd be an Apocalypse/Death's Head II/Magus (of the Technarchy) hybrid with Quantum Band-esque gauntlets grafted to (and constantly energizing) my celestial armor. I'd essentially be a techno-organic metamorph with full control over my atomic structure, all bandwidths of the EM spectrum, and through my techno-organic shape shifting abilities, I'd be able to fabricate and emulate any device I had knowledge of or came in proximity to. I'd be able to download the knowledge of any device or being I was near (DH II) and add that knowledge to my own as well as improve upon it's tactical applications, and I'd be a technopath, able to connect with, override, or inhabit any and all technology in my vacinity, as well as download it's technical schematics and add it's abilities to my own to call upon at will...

Oh, and we're villains, and our base of operations is Galactus's World Ship.

He's our pilot.

laughing

f'n hilarious!

laughing

but you forgot to add, demi would be wearing a tutu, and scoob's powers would be contained in a bottomless beer mug.

oh, and the team would only last a short time as internal tensions would quickly mount (leo/demi, bw/khell . . .) setting up a fusion reaction that would consume the team itself and very quickly the universe!

but damn, we'd burn down all comers before that final goodnight!

laughing out loud

Redatom65
aye that makes like 8 of us

Hercules
aye that makes like 8 of us

I don't know if you will get a Blackadder reference but you just reminded me of the last episode of series one where Edmund is gathering his band. big grin

Ok, you had to be there but I assure you it was funny...embarrasment

TricksterPriest
I'll vouch for Inamilist. I've seen him make good posts. And Herc's judgement seems good to me. I'm fairly sure he's not drunk at the moment. stick out tongue

Hercules
I'll vouch for Inamilist. I've seen him make good posts. And Herc's judgement seems good to me. I'm fairly sure he's not drunk at the moment. stick out tongue

Well I did knock off work at 11pm and have a couple... embarrasment But I'm not drunk honest! eek!

TricksterPriest
*transforms arm into a syringe* This has a metabolic accelerator/chaser in it. Now hold still and bend over. evil face

Hercules
*transforms arm into a syringe* This has a metabolic accelerator/chaser in it. Now hold still and bend over. evil face eek! sick

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>