best dvd ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
what do you guys think is the best dvd ever, like including extras and all that stuff.... so far i think monsters inc probably, its got so many cool things on it. but that will change when the lord of the rings 4 disc set comes along probably.

finti
Well since I dont care for the extras it must go for my fav movies.
SW OT(yes I have them on DVD big grin )

King Jedi
The Phantom Menace. The "Beginning" docu is worth the money alone.

mah
TPM yes..probably LOTR Special Edition soon

King Jedi
The extras on the new Planet of the Apes DVD are good and The Usual Suspects as well.

Tex
TPM of course.
I could barely sit through three hours of that LOTR crap, how anyone can watch 100 extra hrs of crap is beyond me!

mah
roll eyes (sarcastic) fool

King Jedi
Are you talking about the movie?

finti
NO readings from the book on a campus auditoriumsroll eyes (sarcastic) of course he means the movie then refering to the extra lenghty stuff on the DvD and why do you say fool Mah? Not everyone likes LOTR, maybe they found the movie boring as I did with zzzzschindlers liszzzzzzzzzzzt

Fire
lol, finti has a point there mah
not everyone likes LOTR, u can't make them like it, if they don't like it it's too bad for them, but still I hate ace ventura, scary movie and all other comedies like that (except road trip and american pie)

mah
lol, you hate ace ventura ,but like the mindless road trip and american pie?

Fire
yep
sorry but sticking pies up your nose and doing stuff in bat-poo ain't funny to me

BackFire349
american pie was a piece of crap.

Fire
well I think it was hilarious, just my opinion
it ain't a good movie but it's hilarious

mah
but sticking a penis up a pie is?

mechmoggy
Huh, uh-huh, uh-huh....Mah said penis....huh uh-huh etc

Thomas H
with out doubt the Pearl Harbor Vista series, contains 13 hours of exstra materiall, and is the biggest DVD ever made...(it got the most special features ever in a dvd, thats true!)

mah
quality is more important than quantity

Thomas H
talking to me?

mah
yup

Thomas H
have you seen it, because if not you should not comment this, even the critics call it the best DVD ever made!

King Jedi
But critics know nothing.

BackFire349
critics like whatever movie the companys pays them the most for giving good reviews

Tex
Yup, I hated LOTR! It was sooo long and boring ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
Book was great, movie zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stick out tongue

King Jedi
I didn't hate it. I just thought it was really average.

BackFire349
i loved it.

Fire
if u would get cought by your dad, it would be hilarious idd

Fire
well I loved the movie didn't find it boring for a second

J-ROC
Best DVD ever?

Hmm....

I love the Fight Club DVD, I love the new Collector's Editions of Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown, I LOVE the Lord of the Rings DVD. There's quite a few----Gladiator, Snatch, Conan collectors edition, Ghostbusters...... cool

King Jedi
The deleted scens on Gladiator are good. Better than some scenes in the movie.

BackFire349
the one flew over the cuckoos nest special edition dvd has the best deleted sccenes ive ever seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.