Wanted to let you all know....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raven Guardia
Even though I know some of you dont know me that well, but I wanted to make a thread about a recent event. Someone here has gone to another website, stealing my user name and claiming my sigs as their own work. I believe the only reason they choose to use my KMC user name is because my name is also on my sigs. The website is another forum, My BF found it. He was being funny and searching my user name and by luck thankfully he found the website containing the ripped sigs and name. I am not gonna mention the website name due to spam. But I have asked lana to delete my sig thread and I am having Raz change my user name. I wanted to let you guys know so if you come across this other 'person' you know its not me. If anyone here has any idea of who this person was I would appreciate if you could tell me so I could have a nice little "chat" with the SOB. anyways I believe this all I need to say. Sorry if this thread is annoying to anyone.

And if anyone who was interested in viewing my sigs I can personally and privately share my work with you but I will no longer be publicity displaying it.

RG

Vinny Valentine
Oh shit, How'd your BF find out haermm

...I Bet barker told on me haermm

Raven Guardia
I told you how he found out silly haermm

Vinny Valentine
You know whats strange? A day and a half ago I found someone with my name and Signatures too. On a resident evil site.

I Happened to just google my name...

I even told ken right as it happened laughing out loud

Puzzle
No one wants to steal my work, so I'm ok.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
You know whats strange? A day and a half ago I found someone with my name and Signatures too. On a resident evil site.

I Happened to just google my name...

I even told ken right as it happened laughing out loud

it doesnt bother you someone is ripping your stuff?

I was/am furious, they ripped my best sig (it had a pirate chick on it)

Originally posted by Puzzle
No one wants to steal my work, so I'm ok.
I think your stuff is cool.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
it doesnt bother you someone is ripping your stuff?

I was/am furious, they ripped my best sig (it had a pirate chick on it)

I think your stuff is cool.

Oh I was pissed, but they hadn't posted in over like 5 months. So I didn't get involved.

Puzzle
Oh I was pissed, but they hadn't posted in over like 5 months. So I didn't get involved.

I think it was longer than that actually.

Vinny Valentine
I think it was longer than that actually.

*counts fingers*

10 months.

Puzzle
*counts fingers*

10 months.

*wipes sweat off brow*

For a second there I thought you were going to count all 11 fingers! oh

Vinny Valentine
*wipes sweat off brow*

For a second there I thought you were going to count all 11 fingers! oh

No way, I couldn't do that.

Or could I sly

Puzzle
No way, I couldn't do that.

Or could I sly

Hell if I know man.

Don't have a cow.

Do the Bartman!

TLDTwQ0Xvxo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.