spiderman vs cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who would come out on top and by the way before people ask cyber strength level is 15 tons.

jasonk3
Cyber has adamantium skin...I can't really see Spidey doing much against him, but then again I could be wrong confused

Metalmanx
Honestly? I was just about to say that Cyber wins this, but then I remembered that Spidey can pretty much just completely encase Cyber in webbing. Superior mobility and webbing for the win. erm

If this was Spider-Man (without webbing) vs. Cyber, then yes, Cyber would win. And it would pretty much be spite as well, since his entire body, all of his skin save for his face and hair, is bonded with adamantium.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Honestly? I was just about to say that Cyber wins this, but then I remembered that Spidey can pretty much just completely encase Cyber in webbing. Superior mobility and webbing for the win. erm

If this was Spider-Man (without webbing) vs. Cyber, then yes, Cyber would win. And it would pretty much be spite as well, since his entire body, all of his skin save for his face and hair, is bonded with adamantium.

You bring up a good point if Spiderman encases him in webbing he can win.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
who would come out on top and by the way before people ask cyber strength level is 15 tons.

spidey

carver9
I think that cyber takes this quiet easily. Again thats all it tekes is 1 hit and the fight is done due to the fact that he have poison tipped claws. Lets put it like this, cyber make morlun look like a care bear. Cyber would eat spiderman alive. Cyber has enough strength to break free of spiderman webbing and he is much experienced to bring this fight to close range. Lets put it like this cyber is worse than morlun and black tarantula by a good shot and they both have destroyed spiderman, so what chance do he have against the real deal, close to none.

guy222
I think that cyber takes this quiet easily. Again thats all it tekes is 1 hit and the fight is done due to the fact that he have poison tipped claws. Lets put it like this, cyber make morlun look like a care bear. Cyber would eat spiderman alive. Cyber has enough strength to break free of spiderman webbing and he is much experienced to bring this fight to close range. Lets put it like this cyber is worse than morlun and black tarantula by a good shot and they both have destroyed spiderman, so what chance do he have against the real deal, close to none.

I chose Spidey just experience

carver9
Originally posted by guy222
I chose Spidey just experience

What experience. Are you referring to book knowledge because cyber was about 100 before he died.

Seraphim XIII
Spiderman takes this.

Cyber has an unprotected head and is only a TAD stronger than Spiderman. Both are super humans. Might I remind you, Cyber is significantly slower than Spiderman and would be lucky to land a blow. Spiderman webs him up and curbstomps his head into a fine powder.

guy222
What experience. Are you referring to book knowledge because cyber was about 100 before he died.

Spiderman's experience. Fighting criminals and superheroes. I concur Cyber was tough. Howlett knows

Metalmanx

Sigh. I know about Cyber, no need for the re-education.

Cyber is much slower than Spidey. He's nowhere near fast enough to avoid a large amount of webbing. Significant advantage? Spider-man.

Cyber's not even stronger than Spidey. Even a decent amount of webbing can EASILY hold class 15 opponents. Cyber's strength is meaningless against the webbing.

First, Morlun wouldn't even fight Cyber. Second, Morlun would toss Cyber around like a ragdoll, but not do any damage. It'd be a boring fight.

No offense, carver, but you're really overestimating Cyber. He's good. Better than Wolverine in some instances, probably even just better than him, but still not enough to really do much to Spider-Man unless Spidey's bound and gagged first. erm

masterbruce

He's good. Better than Wolverine in some instances, probably even just better than him, but still not enough to really do much to Spider-Man unless Spidey's bound and gagged first. erm

wow...just wow confused

masterbruce
but still not enough to really do much to Spider-Man unless Spidey's bound and gagged first. erm

Seriously? eek!

Flame On!!
I wouldn't have thought Spidey was into cyber he has MJ.

not enough to really do much to Spider-Man unless Spidey's bound and gagged first. erm

Spideys into that shit? As well as cyber, the deviant!

-FO!!

masterbruce
but still not enough to really do much to Spider-Man unless Spidey's bound and gagged first. erm

REALLY? eek! confused

Metalmanx
Was that really necessary to quote the same line twice? And with near-equivalent responses?

masterbruce
Was that really necessary to quote the same line twice? And with near-equivalent responses?

actually I quoted it THREE times, but who's counting. I was awaiting your response to explain that wacky statement. big grin

Flame On!!

Yes I think so shifty

smile

- FO!!

masterbruce

so you still stand by that post?

endrict
Spiderman...wins 8/10...if Logan has problems with paker then should Cyber.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Spiderman wins after a nice fight.

carver9
Originally posted by endrict
Spiderman...wins 8/10...if Logan has problems with paker then should Cyber.

When has logan ever had problems with spiderman. laughing

and by the way Im glad that you brought that up. Since spiderman has problems with king pin, then cyber should be able to curbe stomp spiderman. Since spiderman has problems with vulture then cyber should be able to curb stomp him. Since spiderman has problems with hammerhead then cyber should be able to curb stomp him. Now go ahead Metalmanx and say that Im using spiderman low end feats. If you look at it his entire career is low end. He got the f*** beaten out of him by cap, he got b**** slapped by silver samarai, he got beaten up badly and koed by king pin, elektra knocked him out, he just recently got punched and koed by a dude in a frog suit, wolverine mud stomped him on the roof and wolverine stabbed him in the chest leading without spiderman landing one lick ( even though it was training, you do suppose to give your all, especially to a guy like wolverine.) Then he punched at wolverine which didnt accomplish nothing but having wolverine telling spiderman to stop or he will hurt him (which he could have easily done.). Then he got beat to death by morlun. Then sabertooth almost killed him with the aid of the punisher. He got koed by daredevil. Knocked out with a single punch from scorpion. Hulk grabbed him by the head almost killing him until outside interfernce intervein. Got his a** handed to him by FIVE hand ninjas, had to flee to find a way to over come them. Got knocked the f*** out by vulture, a old man in a bird costume. Got knocked out by kraven, and this happens on a regular basis. Didnt accomplish anything fighting black tarantula, who is class 10 strength and spiderman webbing didnt work against him. BY the way, WHAT IN THE HELL IS MORLUN GOING TO DO AGAINST CYBER THAT WONT LEAD TO HIM GETTING HIS A** WHIP. You know nothing of cyber. Like I said before, morlun isnt indestructible because the guy ran from police officers. Cyber has adamantium claws (which he dont need in order to beat morlun), he can easily cut through morlun and eject his poison into him which would lead to the end of the fight.

If you look at it almost everyone has owned spiderman, EVERYONE and he is suppose to beat a guy like cyber. Someone that it always take a team to take him down. Fought the dark riders by himself almost killing all of them and laughing at there efforts. Fought the xfactor by himself and was curb stomping them. Hmmm, makes you think. Spiderman has been owned by everyone, (that have any decent kind of fighting skills) and it going to continue to happen. Spiderman has some great feats ( who doesnt, thing gave champion a good fight, she hulk koed hercules and beat thanos up.) but his low ends make up for everything about his career.

Cyber 8/10

I cant even find a way that peter would win 2 because ok what if he webs him up and just jump over there and start punching away at cyber, whats going to happen, not a damn thang. cyber can sit there and let peter punch at him all day and find a way out of the webbing while he is doing that. Im going to give him 2 though.

carver9
By the way people please dont forget that cyber has a healing factor, he really dont need one but he got one, so punching him in the face wont do anything.

SpunkySmurph

Out of curiosity, why was it that Spider-man didn't just cover up Morlun with webbing during their fight? I'm not a Morlun expert, so I wouldn't know.

crimsonphoenix
Honestly? I was just about to say that Cyber wins this Bullshit, Spiderman is in the title. yes

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Out of curiosity, why was it that Spider-man didn't just cover up Morlun with webbing during their fight? I'm not a Morlun expert, so I wouldn't know. Because Spiderman isn't a fanboy of himself stick out tongue

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Because Spiderman isn't a fanboy of himself stick out tongue

Parker is too agile

long pig
At the very, very least it's a stalemate. Otherwise, Cyber wins.

Incase him with webbing? Dude, Cyber has 10 adamantium claws to cut the shit off....not to mention superhuman reflexed and agility himself. He's also like Cap in the fact he doesn't tire because he doesn't produce lactic acid.

He's a better fighter and really only needs to scratch Spidey to win.

capt it up
cyber win's what the hell spiderman gunna do to him? All he has to do is prick spiderman even a little and it over.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by capt it up
cyber win's what the hell spiderman gunna do to him? All he has to do is prick spiderman even a little and it over. Web him up from a far on top of some building.

capt it up
that if it in new york city setting.

Even still cyber hella strong agile and fast

crimsonphoenix
that if it in new york city setting.

Even still cyber hella strong agile and fast

Web him up from a far on top of some tree. evil face lol My knowledge on Cyber is limited but from the debate and research, I have to agree with you.

capt it up
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Web him up from a far on top of some tree. evil face lol My knowledge on Cyber is limited but from the debate and research, I have to agree with you.
ya he pritty much a more bad ass version of sabertooth lol

crimsonphoenix
ya he pritty much a more bad ass version of sabertooth lol Now lets move to the Spiderman Vs Sabertooth thread.

Originally posted by golem370
He fights black Tarantula who is stronger Lizard who was stronger Green Goblin and Hobgoblin

My eyes burn sad

capt it up
sounds good lol .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.