Scorpion vs Chakan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
"Let me now show you the totality of your curse, Chakan. Look above you. See the countless stars above...each surrounded by worlds like yours...each surrounded with supernatual evils. There are so many and so far away, and you are stuck on this mote of dust waiting to reach them...waiting such a long, long time...waiting forever..."

Death has had enough of playing with Chakan's soul.

After slaying countless supernatural evils for many, many years, Death finally decides to give Chakan what he wants: eternal slumber.

Chakan has one more target to kill: the Shirai Ryu specter, Scorpion.

Unbeknownst to Chakan, Death is playing both sides of the fence, telling Scorpion should he best Chakan in combat, then his life and that of his family and clan will be restored.

The final battle will begin...

TricksterPriest
eek! I love you. You are a god among gamers for making this match. clap

Incredibly hard match to call. Does Chakan get his weapons and alchemy? Is this fight in hell?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
eek! I love you. You are a god among gamers for making this match. clap

Incredibly hard match to call. Does Chakan get his weapons and alchemy? Is this fight in hell?

Yes, Chakan has all his weapons and equipment, while Scorpion has his Spear, Mugai Ryu sword and the flames.

And yes, the stage is Scorpion's Lair (Hell).

TricksterPriest
Outside of hell, I'd say this is Chakan's match to lose. In hell, it's a close fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.