Juggernaut vs Mister Immortal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Rock
They fights to the other one is permanently deadsmile

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Rock

Mr. Immortal

Lord Rock
Yeah, Juggernaut aint completely agelesssmile

golem370
Juggernaut toss him into the sun so even If Mr Immortal comes back he dies over and over again.

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
Mr. Immortal

celestialdemon
Mr. Immortal. Juggernaut will eventually die of old age. Mr. Immortal will live until the end of the universe.

Soljer
I was wondering that.

Juggernaut (classic, anyways) need not eat, sleep, or breathe.

Does he age?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Mr. Immortal. Juggernaut will eventually die of old age. Mr. Immortal will live until the end of the universe.

I don't believe he ages at all. They have mentioned several times that he is immortal. In his one-shot he says that he fought in the Korean War and a woman commented on how young he looked to have fought in the Korean War.

Symmetric Chaos
MrImmortal in a curbstomp

Rick/Genis
Mr. Immortal can never die..... Even if Juggernaut can't die with the Gem.... doesn't Mr. Immortal just have to figure out how to get it out of him?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Mr. Immortal can never die..... Even if Juggernaut can't die with the Gem.... doesn't Mr. Immortal just have to figure out how to get it out of him?

One would assume that either one of MI's resurections would make that possible (he gets a random power right?) or that Cyttorak would eventually be deposed and the enchatment broken (we are talking up until the end of time).

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
Mr. Immortal

GLA. I did a thread about him big grin

Rick/Genis
Yup

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
One would assume that either one of MI's resurections would make that possible (he gets a random power right?) or that Cyttorak would eventually be deposed and the enchatment broken (we are talking up until the end of time).

I don't think Mr. Immortal gets a power after every 'death.'

That's Resurrection Man.

If I recall correctly, Mr. Immortal's power is...immortality. Nothing else.

LordFear
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't think Mr. Immortal gets a power after every 'death.'

That's Resurrection Man.

If I recall correctly, Mr. Immortal's power is...immortality. Nothing else.

My point is he is merely an undead but what can he do to Juggy physically or otherwise? Just look at him and wait until he ages and drops and he yells " I win"

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by LordFear
My point is he is merely an undead but what can he do to Juggy physically or otherwise? Just look at him and wait until he ages and drops and he yells " I win"

It doesn't matter this is an all out survive-a-thon.

Juggy will never kill him, in fact nothing will ever kill MI permadently.

Soljer
Well, I suppose, technically, it is Mr. Immortal's destiny to be the LAST living being. Period.

Eventually, even Cyttorak will be destroyed. When that happens, Juggernaut goes out too.

So I guess that makes Mr. Immortal the winner.

Lord Rock
With Soljers word, IM is now the winnersmile

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, I suppose, technically, it is Mr. Immortal's destiny to be the LAST living being. Period.

Eventually, even Cyttorak will be destroyed. When that happens, Juggernaut goes out too.

So I guess that makes Mr. Immortal the winner. Crazy thought... why does Juggernaut have to kill him to win?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
Crazy thought... why does Juggernaut have to kill him to win?

The OP

Originally posted by Lord Rock

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
Crazy thought... why does Juggernaut have to kill him to win?

Crazy answer... because the OP says the loser has to be permanently dead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.