Addressing an issue with Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraphim XIII

StarsNeverFall7
Sadly yes, in a lot of his stats the character isn't based on being superhuman. Feat wise, which is what the forum usually goes buy, well thats stating something entirely different. The handbooks are neat, yea, sadly most of them are just a loose guide, with the characters often varying from what the current stats say.

Seraphim XIII
I like the use of proper syntax.

Do you? no expression

draxx_tOfU
some/most characters bios deviate from their feats in comics, some bios are just plain absurd...

i understand what you are trying to convey, but bios are hardly the best reference...

in short, on-panel feats > bios...

on a side note...

squall's lionheart gunblade >> sephiroth's blade... shifty

jasonk3
The 6 foot claw's comment may have simply been a mistake by Capt, he is a good debator but like I said, it is most probably an unintentional mistake. Also I don't think this is an issue you should put up in the vs forum.

grey fox
Spidey can move 40 times faster , not 15.

Tha C-Master
I don't get where all of these stats are either, I believe they are just made up.

Buccaneer
"Six foot claws" = six footlong claws

.......meaning each of the six claws is one foot long

starlock
this is going out of your way to prove a point,which is?
not everybody can(or cares) to type properly, but we know what he meant by the six foot claws thing, so where are you going with this?
this is a versus forum,maybe try a PM to capt it up or somthin

Juntai
Originally posted by jasonk3
The 6 foot claw's comment may have simply been a mistake by Capt, he is a good debator but like I said, it is most probably an unintentional mistake. Also I don't think this is an issue you should put up in the vs forum. I think he meant to say, Wolverine has 6, foot long claws.
As in;

123 456
1 foot each.

Just a misunderstanding.

Magee
Ahh the wonders of punctuation.

Soljer
As was pointed out, six, one foot long claws.

Oh, and just to let you know, Namor can only fly at fourty miles an hour or so.

golem370
This says 60mph for several hours http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/submariner.htm

crimsonphoenix
Why did he feel the need to make a thread, You could of pmed him this instead of crying in the open. I think you don't even know yourself and is trying to get people to agree with you to feel better. I think it is the lack of sugar which you need more in your diet. Sugar is yummy.

grey fox
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I don't get where all of these stats are either, I believe they are just made up.

I got mine from the 'Spidey Guide' published by DK.

grey fox
Originally posted by Seraphim XIII

http://northstarzone.com/Sephiroth.jpg

That is Sephiroth's sword. Sephiroth's sword is six feet long.

So, Wolverine has claws that are the length of Sephiroths blade?

I conclude my post.

Also your wrong their , Sephiroths sword is LONGER then six feet , Sephiroth himself is 6,1 yet the sword (hilt included) still dwarfs him.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by grey fox
Also your wrong their , Sephiroths sword is LONGER then six feet , Sephiroth himself is 6,1 yet the sword (hilt included) still dwarfs him.

Measure his sword. It's six feet in length. I think it may be one or two inches further, but it's a non sequitur. My point is still valid and the differential is a scarce one at that.

Seraphim XIII
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Why did he feel the need to make a thread, You could of pmed him this instead of crying in the open. I think you don't even know yourself and is trying to get people to agree with you to feel better. I think it is the lack of sugar which you need more in your diet. Sugar is yummy.

I don't know myself? Thanks for the diagnosis, Doctor Crimson. Psst.

Honestly. Agree with me? No, I just wanted to address a point considering the thread had been shut down.

Spidey can move 40 times faster , not 15.

Got any evidence for this statement? I've got information from the creators of spiderman.

You have ... ?

Tha C-Master
I got mine from the 'Spidey Guide' published by DK. Oh I wasn't aiming that at you my friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.