Driving Test Today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Marko
I'm so nervous. I just know I'm going to fail. But wish me luck! I can drive great Im just not too good with pressure
erm

Uneeklyconfused
Goodluck thumbsup

Marko
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
Goodluck thumbsup

big grin

Uneeklyconfused
How old are you?

dave_kodak
the first step to being a good driver, is to relax.... just do it.... think happy thought, and most of all, dont forget to wear pants.

Marko
How old are you?

Originally posted by dave_kodak
the first step to being a good driver, is to relax.... just do it.... think happy thought, and most of all, dont forget to wear pants.

yea lol Well I hot my pants on, just need to relax, Hoping my lesson before will help calm the nerves.

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by Marko
17... Ah . ok ... stick out tongue

Marko
Ah . ok ... stick out tongue

lol aww hug

Uneeklyconfused
lol aww hug

I know

Uneek-> petpet<- Marko

big grin

dave_kodak

yea lol Well I hot my pants on, just need to relax, Hoping my lesson before will help calm the nerves. if all else fails ask if u can play some music, then play spice girls, yeah that will calm you down... and give u songs stuck in your head forever.

like this..

"if u wanna be my love, you gotta get with my friends... making love for ever as friendship never ends".... yeah that song is now stuck in my head.

*kills self*

Uneeklyconfused
"if u wanna be my love, you gotta get with my friends... making love for ever as friendship never ends".... yeah that song is now stuck in my head.

*kills self*

jawdrop...

# emo #

dave_kodak
laughing

Uneeklyconfused
laughing Laughing at me ? weep

emo

Marko
lmao

nuts4

I just made an awsome omlete

dave_kodak
im laughing at the fact its a horrid song and i still remember it.

Uneeklyconfused
lmao

nuts4

I just made an awsome omlete ' According to 'Spellcheck ' its Oubliette dur

Uneeklyconfused
im laughing at the fact its a horrid song and i still remember it. Lies.. your listening to it now!!! DONT LIE !!! DONT LIE!! ranting

dave_kodak
Lies.. your listening to it now!!! DONT LIE !!! DONT LIE!! ranting im listening to Zavod.. on VF....

Uneeklyconfused
Listening droolio...

say it again ... Lis-ten-ing....nuts

dave_kodak
Listening droolio...

say it again ... Lis-ten-ing....nuts
CTHULHU!

Lord Coal
Remember NOT to do this

T.M
I'm so nervous. I just know I'm going to fail. But wish me luck! I can drive great Im just not too good with pressure
erm

Good luck..

Best think to do is relax and just drive like you have been taught to.. even if you do make a mistake ignore it and keep going. thumbsup

Marko
Just got back. I failed laughing Got 4 minors which i was so plaesed with but some guy ran off the buss and straight accross a pedestrian crossing and i got failed cos i didn't react quick enough erm oh well rebooked lol.

T.M
Just got back. I failed laughing Got 4 minors which i was so plaesed with but some guy ran off the buss and straight accross a pedestrian crossing and i got failed cos i didn't react quick enough erm oh well rebooked lol.

Damn those pedestrians.. mad

G U I T A R
Remember to give the driving teacher a $50.00 bill before pulling out.

ThePittman
erm pitt_nuts run for your lives

stick out tongue

Eclipso
erm

Goodluck bud, you'll do fine cool

Slay
Originally posted by Eclipso
Goodluck bud, you'll do fine cool Originally posted by Marko

Eclipso
lol hey it's early in the morning where I am. Besides I could've been saying good luck for the next time.

TeeLee
erm
well- good luck wink
happy
i'm sure you'll do just fine
drive

Marko
Just got back. I failed laughing Got 4 minors which i was so plaesed with but some guy ran off the buss and straight accross a pedestrian crossing and i got failed cos i didn't react quick enough erm oh well rebooked lol. Originally posted by Marko
Just got back. I failed laughing Got 4 minors which i was so plaesed with but some guy ran off the buss and straight accross a pedestrian crossing and i got failed cos i didn't react quick enough erm oh well rebooked lol. Originally posted by Marko

TeeLee
Lol laughing out loud

shit happens stick out tongue

LifeInSepia
bad luck mate. im sure you will pass next time. that dude is a vinhead.

Leo.M
Good luck, just try to relax, don't think too much of it and don't be to hard on yourself if you don't pass. There is always next time.

w00t

johnnyforever
eekermm oh!.... Goodluck marko!! eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.