Wolverine vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Karate Kid has fought Super Beings and Wolverine has fought Super Beings. Wolverine was able to cut Thanos roll eyes (sarcastic) and KK beat or fought Superboy. Now they are the best all out fighters in there universe. Can Wolverines non-jobber aura healing factor adamantium skeleton viscousness and experience give him atleast a couple wins?

Wolverine- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Wolverine_%28James_Howlett%29

Soljer
Not a single time.

Spite.

golem370
There seems not to be a sure thing when it comes to Wolverine.

Buccaneer
Not a single time for the kid.

Joey Stacks
Karate Kid will probably lose. The most force he could generate in this match is probably his and Wolverine's combined punching force which probably won't knock Logan out. Though Logan hitting the Kid will be tough I'm sure he can only make his time. Unless Val finds a weak spot in the addy and manages to shatter it, which I doubt he could.

bean_machine
KK cannot loose. sad

I mean its KK

|<|< |=+\X/ \X/00+ \X/00+!!!

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Alright Karate Kid has fought Super Beings and Wolverine has fought Super Beings. Wolverine was able to cut Thanos roll eyes (sarcastic) and KK beat or fought Superboy. Now they are the best all out fighters in there universe. Can Wolverines non-jobber aura healing factor adamantium skeleton viscousness and experience give him atleast a couple wins?

Wolverine- http://www.marveldatabase.com/Wolverine_%28James_Howlett%29

James 'Wolverine' Howlett. Its a reason, he faught the Hulk. Its a fact, he can't die. Its a fact, his popularity is high. He is Wolverine. IMHO, he wins. Anyone liking KK, I am proud for u. Staying with Logan

Soljer
Jesus Christ....

Logan doesn't stand a CHANCE against the likes of Val.

The Fake Macoy
The day Wolverine can beat KK is the day I stop reading any comic with Wolverine ever again.

Flame On!!
http://plissken.free.fr/Covers/K/Karate%20Kid%20II%20exp%20frt.jpg I don't see how Wolverine beats the crane technique it's unstoppable.

- FO!!

Endless Mike
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if KK cracked his adamantium bones apart.

He's THAT good.

nvrbeenwthagirl
KK and Dr. strange are ultimate plot characters. Wolvie stands as much chance against KK as he does against strange.

TricksterPriest
Not even with his god-like jobber aura? cry

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Not even with his god-like jobber aura? cry

He can't die. I will write Marvel eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by guy222
He can't die. I will write Marvel eek!

fear

grey fox
Wolverine has 1/10 chance.

olympian
Karate Kid takes it.

And this better not be the classic version otherwise Logan has less than zero shots in this.

tkitna
KK every time.

Tron
Dude, Karate Kid doesn't just fight guys more powerful than him, he tends to humiliate them. He judo-tosses him to another state (if he's feeling nice).

jasonk3
Originally posted by Tron
Dude, Karate Kid doesn't just fight guys more powerful than him, he tends to humiliate them. He judo-tosses him to another state (if he's feeling nice).

Wolverine was thrown into Canada once by Hulk (I think)...he just took a bus and got back to the fight. laughing

Alfheim
Originally posted by jasonk3
Wolverine was thrown into Canada once by Hulk (I think)...he just took a bus and got back to the fight. laughing

Serious? laughing

LORDSIDIOUS01
James Howlett is a wife beater. He beats up Hilary Swank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.