R.I.P. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox

"V"
Even though I already knew about this, I'm so glad you were too stupid to post this in the actual comic book forum, just for other peoples sakes.

Grinning Goku
This gave me a frickin' headache.

rox
Originally posted by "V"
Even though I already knew about this, I'm so glad you were too stupid to post this in the actual comic book forum, just for other peoples sakes.
screw u asswipe

spidey-dude
i dont understand this byby cap thing ? what they decided no more cap in the comics or what ?

willRules
Nope Captain America comics will continue yes Issue #26 apparently features Cap's autopsy yes

OB1-adobe
he'll be back

"they'all be back... you, and you, aaaannndddd yyyyoooouuu...."

"Of course I'll be back, If you didn't close I'd never leave"

LORDSIDIOUS01
I don't particularly think that Steve Rogers is actually dead. I think he will return eventually. Perhaps very soon.. A lot of comic book characters have "died" and then are reborn. Remember just recently Captain Mar-Vell was just brought back to life, so I'm not so sure Captain America is really dead.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by rox
In the comic-book universe, death is not always final. But even if Captain America turns out to have met his end in print, he may not disappear entirely

laughing laughing laughing

Hitler was a little naughty. Also, the sun is kind of warm. And rain is sort of wet.

DigiMark007
Ya know, this is like the 5th thread with the spoiler in the title, so I'm giving up, because everyone probably knows.

....but not everyone likes having every big comic announcement ruined for them on KMC.

erm

Redatom65
laughing @ Digi's new sig

willRules
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Ya know, this is like the 5th thread with the spoiler in the title, so I'm giving up, because everyone probably knows.

....but not everyone likes having every big comic announcement ruined for them on KMC.

erm

When Civil war #7 and Cap #25 came out I stayed away from the forums until I bought the issues myself and read them. I do that with everything I don't want spoiled. KMC isn't a place I go to anymore If I want surprises in my comics yes

MightyEInherjar
http://www.forumspile.com/Old-NewsRocks.jpg

DigiMark007

unknowable
I can't believe it.

ragesRemorse
If any one thinks cap is dead...he isnt. It is just a ploy to give Marvels terrible run of the civil war relevance. Cap will be back Once the writers of marvel comics cram the fact down everyones throats that superheros have lost there way and the heo registration is not the way to go. After this occurs cap will return to be the Prodigal prophet of the Marvel universe. He will return in time for the movie. Yes...oh yes there is going to be a cap Movie.

I mean he got shot in the chest, while wearing chainmail. It isnt like he got his brains blown out all over the comic panel in the heat of battle. Untill i see the detailed drawing of Any superhero's brain matter on my comic page. I will never believe that any super will ever stay dead and nor should you.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Marvel will re-write it and Cap is still alive.

ragesRemorse
im telling you, he will return when marvel is about to put an end to the hero registration movement. He will return to lead the avengers once the mighty avengers run there circut. Marvel has big plans for captain America. I think they are going to try to make him a top runner for their company. INstead of a second thought, like he always was. right around the movie release

Loot
has anyone read civil war - the initiative, in here ms marvel says cap america is alive. was she lying? because i belive cap will return but not that soon.

jgiant
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
he'll be back

"they'all be back... you, and you, aaaannndddd yyyyoooouuu...."

"Of course I'll be back, If you didn't close I'd never leave" Simpsons=best tv show in history.

Face
I think he'll make a comeback its just like what happened to superman when he was killed by doomsday they resurrected him

Scoobless
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Untill i see the detailed drawing of Any superhero's brain matter on my comic page. I will never believe that any super will ever stay dead

But ... that happens to Deadpool all the time.

no expression

Faceman
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/7012/28ur1df7.th.jpg

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Scoobless
But ... that happens to Deadpool all the time.

no expression

captain America isnt immortal

Loot
Originally posted by Faceman
http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/7012/28ur1df7.th.jpg

thats exactly what i was talking about

willRules
That was cleared up in new Avengers 28, Carol Danvers lied so that the New Avengers would get onto the raft and be forced to face SHIELD and the Mighty Avengers. yes Cap's dead for a while at least yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.