Dormammu vs thanos vs Cyttorak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
last man standing? confused

TricksterPriest
Probably Cyttorak. He's elder god level, Dormammu is skyfather. Thanos......unless we're talking current, is not gonna win this one. Currently, since he's boning Death, he's an abstract.

horrorwolf
Well Dormamnu is definitely the 1st one out of the running here. Thanos depends on which.

I say Cyttorak and Thanos.

celestialdemon
I'll say Cyttorak also. Like Trickster said, he's probably on Elder God level which is above the other 2.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
last man standing? confused

Dormammu has defeated Eternity

TricksterPriest
Eternity jobs. stick out tongue

horrorwolf
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Eternity jobs. stick out tongue wink

celestialdemon
Anyone have scans of that battle? I've heard Dormammu takes it to Eternity but that Eternity was just toying with him and beats him down. What really happened?

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Eternity jobs. stick out tongue

He tends to. Its a shame. He is powerful

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Anyone have scans of that battle? I've heard Dormammu takes it to Eternity but that Eternity was just toying with him and beats him down. What really happened?

Looking for my ST. Eternity knew the outcome. It kinda makes the IG stuff silly.

guy222
Dormammu FTW

lannfear
if it was up to the writers than thanos....personally i would like Dormammu to win.....don't know much about Cyttorak, except the juggy thing
cheers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.