Sue/Reed/Doom/HE vs Leader/Hulk/Adam Warlock/Man Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

Team Two

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/TheIncredibleHulkv2-178-17.jpg

starlock
team two,man beast is the winning factor,somwhere in his exploits he became a psionic powerhouse( a little hazy about his psionics when he was first introduced)

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by starlock
team two,man beast is the winning factor,somwhere in his exploits he became a psionic powerhouse( a little hazy about his psionics when he was first introduced)

Adam's soul gem maybe too much

starlock
good point lordsidius, but i think adam warlock on team two might have one to?
if not warlock has more experience with past selves i think(unless he was HE back then? and he is attuned to the gem,i would argue the gem is moot, since he battled nebula for the gauntlet and used his bond with the soul gem to(he had to touch it though) take over the gauntlet

P.S is this how polite debates are wow!,no insults or remarks thanks i am starting to have faith in these boards

guy222
good point lordsidius, but i think adam warlock on team two might have one to?
if not warlock has more experience with past selves i think(unless he was HE back then? and he is attuned to the gem,i would argue the gem is moot, since he battled nebula for the gauntlet and used his bond with the soul gem to(he had to touch it though) take over the gauntlet

P.S is this how polite debates are wow!,no insults or remarks thanks i am starting to have faith in these boards

I agree. We all love characters. No need for insults. Feelings can get hurt. Sue/Reed/Doom/HE do pose a problem.

starlock
they definetly pose a problem, guy22 do you know if sue's shield have ever stoped psionics,as in mind controll or such? not TK thats obvious

i ask cause my pick is based on man beasst psionics,without protection i think he is the main factor

guy222
they definetly pose a problem, guy22 do you know if sue's shield have ever stoped psionics,as in mind controll or such? not TK thats obvious

i ask cause my pick is based on man beasst psionics,without protection i think he is the main factor

Reading on Sue now. Leader has stopped the Hulk. High E shares a connection with Adam and Man Beast

starlock
SORRY! i thought it was HE not high evolutionary crap i am an idiot,thats why i was comparing warlock with he

hence the scan of he( i thought he was called he back then hahahahahaha) i feel like a loser

guy222
SORRY! i thought it was HE not high evolutionary crap i am an idiot,thats why i was comparing warlock with he

hence the scan of he( i thought he was called he back then hahahahahaha) i feel like a loser

Its ok. High E

starlock
can we close this thread embarrasment embarrasment just kidding
high evo has the most knowledge of warlock and man beast, i am now undecided now,man now this is hard work(when your at work)

guy222
can we close this thread embarrasment embarrasment just kidding
high evo has the most knowledge of warlock and man beast, i am now undecided now,man now this is hard work(when your at work)

I agree. He is like a father to Adam. I am eating and typing. Good combo smile

guy222
I agree. He is like a father to Adam. I am eating and typing. Good combo smile

Doom>/=Reed

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Can Team One stop the Hulk?

guy222

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/The_Infinity_Gauntlet_06-23.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can Team One stop the Hulk?

No

guy222
No

bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.