current surfer vs superman,gladiator,supergirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
bloodlust on

no surrender

to the death

spidey-dude
gladiator takes out surfer on his own

guy222
Originally posted by lionking
bloodlust on

no surrender

to the death

Don't forget about Supergirl? Surfer is a herald. Superman is a legend. Kallark is strong

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spidey-dude
confused eek! laughing laughing out loud

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
confused eek! laughing laughing out loud

Cosigned.

Times fifty.

Guess where that number comes from. wink .

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
Cosigned.

Times fifty.

Guess where that number comes from. wink . it comes from your elementay school grade

Validus
Cosigned.

Times fifty.

Guess where that number comes from. wink .
The number of seconds Superman will make Surfer suffer through the wrath of T-Vo?

Badabing
gladiator takes out surfer on his own dur

Priest
Originally posted by Badabing
dur
best smiley ever laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by Priest
best smiley ever laughing out loud It's very effective at portaying my toughts for some posts. laughing

lionking
heres a blood lusted surfer

http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ssravager2ql6.jpg

http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=13rw7.jpg

lionking
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8dx0.jpg

bigbran
http://img363.imageshack.us/my.php?image=8dx0.jpg Where the f*ck is that from?

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
Where the f*ck is that from?

Exiles.

lionking
http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=doom4ak2.jpg

Soleran
sampunch SS goes down!

Mortalis2001

Right... sure thing. confused

janus77
whoa, Surfer just killed Gladiator?

umm, this looks like a huge challenge but that Surfer hmm, he'd probably beat the team.

he's millions of times faster than Superman (and I assume Supergirl), so Gladiator's the only one I didn't have a basis for comparison against... but that scan's pretty effin' definitive.

Surfer for the win.

horrorwolf
I think Surfer would take one down at a time. You dont screw with Cosmic entities.

no_limits
they got to work as a team

carver9
After seeing sufer take down all of them powerhouses in seconds (which all the people he took down in that scan could give superman,gladiator, and supergirl a run for there money, might could beat them.) he could take this team out, maybe the same way.

carver9
Gladiator basically is the only problem. It really depends on his confidence and he dont have a strength or speed limit.

Priest
this is interesting, Surfer fights smart he can surely win this:
"i could fell you easily with a specifically tuned blast of radiation "

bigbran
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator basically is the only problem. It really depends on his confidence and he dont have a strength or speed limit. I find it funny, out of Gladiator, Superman, etc, that Gladiator is the only problem-o...

Wait... I'll let the strength thing fly... for now... but when has he ever had unlimited speed?

carver9
I find it funny, out of Gladiator, Superman, etc, that Gladiator is the only problem-o...

Wait... I'll let the strength thing fly... for now... but when has he ever had unlimited speed?

I have seen the guy fly light speed to 100 times the speed of light and in his bio (marvel encyclopedia) it states that he he has unlimited speed and strength. I go by what marvel tells me and he has proven this on to many of occasions. I wasnt saying that superman and supergirl arent none factors but they would be nothing but a nuincance. As it states about gladiator "when he put his mind to it he can do anything". Im not a huge gladiator fan, I like the guy but I do know what he is capable of.

bigbran
I have seen the guy fly light speed to 100 times the speed of light and in his bio (marvel encyclopedia) it states that he he has unlimited speed and strength. I go by what marvel tells me and he has proven this on to many of occasions. I wasnt saying that superman and supergirl arent none factors but they would be nothing but a nuincance. As it states about gladiator "when he put his mind to it he can do anything". Im not a huge gladiator fan, I like the guy but I do know what he is capable of. Oh ya, Superman can't even fly at the speed of light... right? wink

Also, do you mean the Marvel.com bio?
Or just any bio?

Because bios are bullshit... really, they are. Namor is only a class 6 in every bio, or below class 100.

Plus, Gladiator has only shown 100x lightspeed, which in no way equals unlimited speed.

Also, where was his vaunted unlimited strength when Galactus was ravaging the shit out of everything?

no_limits
we can all say silver surfer would beat superman but the fact remains if they have a crossover. they would not let surfer beat superman.

do u guys think they will have a crossover

Priest
Originally posted by no_limits
we can all say silver surfer would beat superman but the fact remains if they have a crossover. they would not let surfer beat superman.

do u guys think they will have a crossover
they had a cross over between the two, but i dont think they fought.

bigbran
Originally posted by no_limits

do u guys think they will have a crossover They had one.
Surfer/Superman crossover.

Superman beat SS...

Super Skrull that is.

They never had them fight in the comic. It's obvious who the winner is, which is why they put him against lower people like Thor... hey Souja?
shifty

carver9
Oh ya, Superman can't even fly at the speed of light... right? wink

Also, do you mean the Marvel.com bio?
Or just any bio?

Because bios are bullshit... really, they are. Namor is only a class 6 in every bio, or below class 100.

Plus, Gladiator has only shown 100x lightspeed, which in no way equals unlimited speed.

Also, where was his vaunted unlimited strength when Galactus was ravaging the shit out of everything?

You do know that cytorrak grant juggernaut unlimited strength.
As seen.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

Even though juggernaut has unlimited strength do you think that he could stop galactis.

For gladiator to not have unlimited strength, he sure didnt have a problem destroying a planet with his fist. Tell me a comic book character that you have witnessed (along with a scan because you could tell me anything) that have destroyed a planet bare handed. Not flying into it but actually standing on top of the planet punching it and destroying it.

bigbran
You do know that cytorrak grant juggernaut unlimited strength.
As seen.
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

Even though juggernaut has unlimited strength do you think that he could stop galactis.

For gladiator to not have unlimited strength, he sure didnt have a problem destroying a planet with his fist. Tell me a comic book character that you have witnessed (along with a scan because you could tell me anything) that have destroyed a planet bare handed. Not flying into it but actually standing on top of the planet punching it and destroying it. Umm... bio?

Also, if you have unlimited strength, then why isn't he one-punching Hulk? Oh ya, Hulk also has this...
Unlimited strength is just a saying.
Nobody in comics has unlimited strength, unless they are as strong as TOAA.

I know, he's strong, but that certainly doesn't equate into unlimited strength.

How you got that is beyond me.

xmeat
supes doesn't have unlimited speed if he did he be faster than flash which he'll never be unlimited speed laughing

Hercules
Didn't Priest put up a scan of Surfer telling Gladiator he could just hit him with a blast of the specific radiation he is vulnerable to?

Doesn't that just take Glad straight out of the fight?

Just sayin... angel

Priest
Originally posted by Hercules
Didn't Priest put up a scan of Surfer telling Gladiator he could just hit him with a blast of the specific radiation he is vulnerable to?

Doesn't that just take Glad straight out of the fight?

Just sayin... angel
it also makes the kyptoinians out of the fight as well, surfer has cosmic awareness (its not gonna be a guessing game), he'll know their weakness to K-nite radiation or red sun radiation.

Hercules
it also makes the kyptoinians out of the fight as well, surfer has cosmic awareness (its not gonna be a guessing game), he'll know their weakness to K-nite radiation or red sun radiation.

big grin

Superboy Prime

IMO that's debatable since Superman isn't really form Silver Surfer's cosmos.

He might learn it, but then again he might not. Chances are if he tries to gain some awareness all he is going to get is: unknown.

Priest
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
IMO that's debatable since Superman isn't really form Silver Surfer's cosmos.

He might learn it, but then again he might not. Chances are if he tries to gain some awareness all he is going to get is: unknown.
Why wouldent he?
Im assuming that thaey would be fighting at a neutral ground..not in the DCU.
So yeah, they have all their powers unless specified by the the thread starter in the begining of this debate.

Superboy Prime
Did I really take one of Surfer's powers away? I just said that in my opinion there's no reason for Surfer to learn Supes weakness even with his cosmic awareness. Does Surfer's cosmic awareness encompass the DC universe as well? There is no krypton, kryptonite nor kryptonians in the Marvel Universe/Cosmos/Multiverse.

carver9
Umm... bio?

Also, if you have unlimited strength, then why isn't he one-punching Hulk? Oh ya, Hulk also has this...
Unlimited strength is just a saying.
Nobody in comics has unlimited strength, unless they are as strong as TOAA.

I know, he's strong, but that certainly doesn't equate into unlimited strength.

How you got that is beyond me.

Umm.... hulk does have a healing factor and he is almost impossible to injure, so that counts him out as one shoting but juggernaut has knocked him the hell out with simple punches. It was also stated that war hulk strength was immeasurable but juggernaut seemed to push him back quite well without straining or struggling, until he got tripped. When have you ever seen gladiator struggle to move or lift anything. I know that this is another bio of him but it does state that he can move planets and it took superman, wonder woman, and the martian to move the moon and I think that superman is pretty strong and gladiator MIGHT could have done that by himself since marvel did state that the guy can move planets.

Priest
Did I really take one of Surfer's powers away?
u kinda implied that.
I just said that in my opinion there's no reason for Surfer to learn Supes weakness even with his cosmic awareness.
thats cool, thats why we're all here, to give our opinions.
Does Surfer's cosmic awareness encompass the DC universe as well?
Why wouldent it? Surfer's powers (which is powered by PC) seemed to work planty fine in the crossover he had with GL Kyle, which is proven to be cannon.
There is no krypton, kryptonite nor kryptonians in the Marvel Universe/Cosmos/Multiverse.
Yet, Radioactive Man a mavel character was able to manipulate it against superman in the cannon x-over.

Superboy Prime
u kinda implied that.

thats cool, thats why we're all here, to give our opinions.

Why wouldent it? Surfer's powers (which is powered by PC) seemed to work planty fine in the crossover he had with GL Kyle, which is proven to be cannon.

Yet, Radioactive Man a mavel character was able to manipulate it against superman in the cannon x-over.

I see. Then I guess it's plausible Surfer can learn the kryptonian's weaknesses. Although I don't think he even needs that advantage to beat them with his current update.

Priest
I see. Then I guess it's plausible Surfer can learn the kryptonian's weaknesses. Although I don't think he even needs that advantage to beat them with his current update.
Against both Gladiator and Superman, probally not. Both characters are pretty damm uber if they had no weaknesses.

Batman-Prime
This incarnation of the Surfer reminds me of the Imperiex Probe which beat the JLA, though this Surfer may be weaker. Superman ripped the arm of this IP and defeated a lot of others IP some stronger some weaker all alone, so he wouldn't need Gladiator or Supergirl to win this one.

BTW is this a spite thread?

Hulk rules all
Silver Surfer gets his tarnished tin foil body all broken up to pieces. These three would pound on him like three Taiko drummers trying to break everybody's eardrums by banging on his bongos like chimpanzees (stole that one from the Dire Straits song).

Draco69
Supergirl uses her incredible "crystal spike wings" that she ripped off from Marrow FTW.....

Validus
Originally posted by Draco69
Supergirl uses her incredible "crystal spike wings" that she ripped off from Marrow FTW.....
They're called sunstones. Sunstones.

xmeat
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Silver Surfer gets his tarnished tin foil body all broken up to pieces. These three would pound on him like three Taiko drummers trying to break everybody's eardrums by banging on his bongos like chimpanzees (stole that one from the Dire Straits song). laughing laughing after he splits them in half with his surfboard evil face

lionking
the way i see things when u dealing with the power cosmic is that u cant bring a knife in to a gun fight and thats what superman,gladiator,supergirl are doing. surfer pulls out his AK47

Tenebrous
the way i see things when u dealing with the power cosmic is that u cant bring a knife in to a gun fight and thats what superman,gladiator,supergirl are doing. surfer pulls out his AK47

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic"

-SS

OMNIKINESIS
SUPERMAN AND SUPERGIRL ONLY GET IN KALLARK'S WAY...

Soljer
Even if Gladiator were superior to Kal-El....(he isn't), he'd still get his ass punked by the Surfer.

All three at once? Doubtful, but the Surfer could take any one of these three for a healthy majority.

xmeat
glad>>>>supes expecially full confident

Soljer
Originally posted by xmeat
glad>>>>supes expecially full confident

*ahem*

Prove it, douchebag fanboy.

xmeat
*ahem*

Prove it, douchebag fanboy. prove he aint because its supes glad aint shit come on glad freaking destroyed planets with punches and strangled out hyperion.

Soljer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371890&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

>

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/369265_1-respect-gladiator

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

xmeat
whats your point i've seen them both.

Bouboumaster
Surfer 7,5/10

lionking
ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR #42

surfer looks like its going to be anothor good showing

Board Walker
lol this thread is funny

Bouboumaster
Not as funny as you, who thinks that Wonder Woman could take Thor!

Board Walker
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Not as funny as you, who thinks that Wonder Woman could take Thor!

WM with all weapons, gear, and godwave?

Your silly if you think she cannot.

spidey-dude
which surfer is this actually ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.