Full-Confidence Gladiator versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Queen Lilandra asked Gladiator to prove his worth to the Shiar empire by taking down the mighty Asgardian God, Thor!

Before the battle, Queen Lilandra herself gives Gladiator the time of his life (wink wink). Afterwards, Gladiator's confidence peaks to its highest level ever and he is ready to crush the Asgardian with his bare hands if necessary to please his Queen.

Assume Gladiator's confidence is at its maximum level and does not decrease for the duration of the battle.

No BFR for this battle, fight to the death.

Can a full-confidence, full-powered Gladiator defeat the Mighty Thor and win the affections of his Queen and the respect of his empire?

http://www.2gn.net/images/wA892502.jpg

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by masterbruce
Queen Lilandra asked Gladiator to prove his worth to the Shiar empire by taking down the mighty Asgardian God, Thor!

Before the battle, Queen Lilandra herself gives Gladiator the time of his life (wink wink). Afterwards, Gladiator's confidence peaks to its highest level ever and he is ready to crush the Asgardian with his bare hands if necessary to please his Queen.

Assume Gladiator's confidence is at its maximum level and does not decrease for the duration of the battle.

Can a full-confidence, full-powered Gladiator defeat the Mighty Thor and win the affections of his Queen and the respect of his empire?

And will he PLEASE shave off his goddamn tomahawk already?

Gladiator 9/10

masterbruce
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

ha...it may look kinda stupid, ok very stupid...but you gotta admit, it makes him unique looking and kinda adds to the character.

guy222

http://www.2gn.net/images/wA892502.jpg

Thor

spidey-dude
check out mighty thor # 445 . thor takes out gladiator

masterbruce
Originally posted by spidey-dude

Was it a Gladiator with full confidence?

A full confidence Gladiator is a completely different beast than an average Gladiator.

I would say he is above Thor when Kallark has full confidence.

Hercules
Originally posted by Evil_Ash

But if he leaves it long enough, sooner to later it will come back into fashion! Happy Dance

Full Confidence Gladiator should take this but it won't be easy!

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude

Reading now. I know Thor beats Kallark. Everyone differs, that is cool. Simple fact, Kallark stands no chance vs Celestials. He lost to Galactus. Thor hurt Galactus. Thor is Odinson. He is a 'god'. I concur Kallark is a warrior. Full power, full strength. Now anyone tell me, what is Thor. He is a warrior, he has Mjolnir. He wins. That is my word. Guy222

Priest
Thor is still more versatile, he'll win.
BTW, the mo-hawk looks cool.

Soljer
Full confidence Gladiator.

Utrigita
difficult battle Thor is near impossible to kill and Gladiator is the marvel superman. stalemate

bigbran
http://www.2gn.net/images/wA892502.jpg Gladiator destroys him...
Really... he crushes him.
Uni-Power Gladiator vs Thor... ya...

celestialdemon
I'd give it to Gladiator. Definitely not easy, though.

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
Gladiator destroys him...
Really... he crushes him.
Uni-Power Gladiator vs Thor... ya...
He just used that pick because it looks cool, he dident mentioned him having the Uni-p

masterbruce
Originally posted by Priest
He just used that pick because it looks cool, he dident mentioned him having the Uni-p

yeah, good catch, Priest!

bigbran
He just used that pick because it looks cool, he dident mentioned him having the Uni-p That would be like me saying Thing, and then showing a pic of Ultimate Thing.
Who do I use?

Keep in mind, I knew what he meant, I just feed off of others mistakes.

Also, are you defending him, because Thor-ry poo, would lose in the picture thing? stick out tongue

masterbruce
That would be like me saying Thing, and then showing a pic of Ultimate Thing.
Who do I use?

Also, are you defending him, because Thor-ry poo, would lose in the picture thing? stick out tongue

Google didn't show up many images of Gladiator, so I used the best pic I found.

Anyways, do you think a Full-confidence regular Gladiator beats thor?

bigbran
Google didn't show up many images of Gladiator, so I used the best pic I found.

Anyways, do you think a Full-confidence regular Gladiator beats thor? Maybe... maybe not.
Who is to say really except Thor fanbo... Soujas...

stick out tongue

Priest
That would be like me saying Thing, and then showing a pic of Ultimate Thing.
Who do I use?

Masterbruce can be idiotic at times closedeyes

Also, are you defending him, because Thor-ry poo, would lose in the picture thing? stick out tongue .
Darn, got caught with my hand in the cookie jarblushing

bigbran
Masterbruce can be idiotic at times closedeyes

Darn, got caught with my hand in the cookie jarblushing No comment...

Hey, you added a period to after my smile...
I'm going to call you Hulk, because you like to cheap-shot.
stick out tongue

Priest
No comment...

Hey, you added a period to after my smile...
I'm going to call you Hulk, because you like to cheap-shot.
stick out tongue
HUC NO CHEAPSHOT!

Soujaboy
So basically this is Galdiator at his peak vs Thor. No big deal, it should be no different from battling any other top tier herald lv character.

Big Sexy
HUC NO CHEAPSHOT! Thanos has "balls of steel".

Faceman

http://www.2gn.net/images/wA892502.jpg No, because the fight wont be easy. The more Gladiator See's himself in a battle that he cant end quick, the more confidence he'll lose. Thor 7/10.

Superboy Prime
His confidence will not drop for this fight though.

Faceman
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
His confidence will not drop for this fight though. Yeah i just noticed that. Ill still give it to Thor based on experience, and Thor's also fought with tougher opponents, compared to Gladiator...

UniOmni
Gladiator.

Didn't he once use his superspeed to beat a Thorguy, leaving the Imperial Guard frozen in time??

He can win this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gladiator by all rights full confidence is superior to even a top tier superman. Becuz Glads is a much better fighter than supers. ANd supers already cremed Thor. So glads should pull 7/10 wins given the fact that he is basically superman with the same kind of strength amping that superman has. Supers amps with sun light, glads amps with confidence. He can literally do anything he thinks as well. He thought himself untouchable by vulcan and he was. I wonder what thor would do if Glads had that same kind of confidence? Glads would be able to pound on thor at superior speeds and thor wouldn't be able to land one bolt or punch becuz Glads wouldn't think he could.

masterbruce
I agree with you completely, nvrbeenwthagirl smile

Questioneer
Did you ever watch Rocky? Whatever Llilandra did would definitely make him weak in the legs no matter his confidence.

The Asgardian clops Glads in da face!

juggernaut66666
HUC NO CHEAPSHOT!
The power of the suspensor!!!!!!

Soleran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gladiator by all rights full confidence is superior to even a top tier superman. Becuz Glads is a much better fighter than supers. ANd supers already cremed Thor. So glads should pull 7/10 wins given the fact that he is basically superman with the same kind of strength amping that superman has. Supers amps with sun light, glads amps with confidence. He can literally do anything he thinks as well. He thought himself untouchable by vulcan and he was. I wonder what thor would do if Glads had that same kind of confidence? Glads would be able to pound on thor at superior speeds and thor wouldn't be able to land one bolt or punch becuz Glads wouldn't think he could. Originally posted by masterbruce
I agree with you completely, nvrbeenwthagirl smile

thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by Soleran
thumb up

Kallark will not defeat Thor

Soujaboy
Gladiator by all rights full confidence is superior to even a top tier superman. Becuz Glads is a much better fighter than supers. ANd supers already cremed Thor. So glads should pull 7/10 wins given the fact that he is basically superman with the same kind of strength amping that superman has. Supers amps with sun light, glads amps with confidence. He can literally do anything he thinks as well. He thought himself untouchable by vulcan and he was. I wonder what thor would do if Glads had that same kind of confidence? Glads would be able to pound on thor at superior speeds and thor wouldn't be able to land one bolt or punch becuz Glads wouldn't think he could.

I could have swore you stated you believed Thor would pull a 7/10 on Superman. Meh, doesn't matter, Thor's bested Gladiator on more than one occasion.

Gladiator being a superior fighter to Superman doesn't make him a superior fighter to Thor.

Much, if not all of Gladiator's abilities are entirely dependent on his level of self-confidence. However Gladiator doesn't "amp" his strength, it simply doesn't waver as it would if he lost confidence. Also, just because Gladiator believes something to be so doesn't make it so. Gladiator, no matter how confident, will never be able to defeat say Galactus or a character of similar power.

Comparing Vulcan to Thor isn't fair, considering the major difference in power lv's. Even at low confidence lv's Gladiator could have possibly defeated Vulcan.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I could have swore you stated you believed Thor would pull a 7/10 on Superman. Meh, doesn't matter, Thor's bested Gladiator on more than one occasion.

Gladiator being a superior fighter to Superman doesn't make him a superior fighter to Thor.

Much, if not all of Gladiator's abilities are entirely dependent on his level of self-confidence. However Gladiator doesn't "amp" his strength, it simply doesn't waver as it would if he lost confidence. Also, just because Gladiator believes something to be so doesn't make it so. Gladiator, no matter how confident, will never be able to defeat say Galactus or a character of similar power.

Comparing Vulcan to Thor isn't fair, considering the major difference in power lv's. Even at low confidence lv's Gladiator could have possibly defeated Vulcan.

ahhmen he doesn't lose confidence in this fight.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Utrigita

Which in no way makes him unbeatable. Simply means that his power won't decrease, which IIRC never happened in any of their previous fights.

Priest
Can people get the point that thor is still more verstile than "full confident" Gladiator..Thor can summon sheilds to protect him, then BFR his ass.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Utrigita

Which in now way makes him unbeatable. Simply means his power won't decrease which IIRC never happened in any of their previous fights.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy

I do believe Thor can beat Superman. But that has nothing to do with Kallark. The reason I think Thor beats Superman has to do with Magic and Thor being a better fighter than Superman. Now I only said Superman beat Thor becuz it was cannon. I think Gladiator at full confidence is superior to Superman becuz he is a much better fighter. Glads doesn't have a particular weakness against magic and I see him just beating the shit out of thor. I would think the same of Superman if he were the imperial guard's leader and impervious to magic.

masterbruce
Can people get the point that thor is still more verstile than "full confident" Gladiator..Thor can summon sheilds to protect him, then BFR his ass.

I stated no BFR in the OP.

Soleran
When Glad's lost to Thor, it took living lightening, Thor Girl and sucker punch's to put him down.

Gladiator was so much faster then Thor it was sick, he even managed to kick the freakin hammer out of Thor's hand.

Kallark is going to beat Thor the same as Majestic would beat Thor shifty

Priest
sly

Soujaboy
I do believe Thor can beat Superman. But that has nothing to do with Kallark. The reason I think Thor beats Superman has to do with Magic and Thor being a better fighter than Superman. Now I only said Superman beat Thor becuz it was cannon. I think Gladiator at full confidence is superior to Superman becuz he is a much better fighter. Glads doesn't have a particular weakness against magic and I see him just beating the shit out of thor. I would think the same of Superman if he were the imperial guard's leader and impervious to magic.

You stated that Superman bested Thor so the superior Gladiator must be able to duplicate the feat.

The reason Thor defeats Superman is no because magic, but because of superior versatility and raw power. You think every character Thor ever defeated had a magic weakness? No, but they were susceptible to it just as Gladiator is. Magic not being your weakness doesn't make you impervious to it.

How does Gladiator being the leader of the imperial guard make him superior to Superman?

guy222
Erik(Thor) vs Kallark

http://i112.imagethrust.com/t/750045/thor44510.jpg http://i107.imagethrust.com/t/750046/thor44511.jpg http://i119.imagethrust.com/t/750047/thor44512.jpg http://i104.imagethrust.com/t/750048/thor44513.jpg http://i108.imagethrust.com/t/750049/thor44514.jpg

guy222
http://i106.imagethrust.com/t/750057/thor44516.jpg http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/750058/thor44517.jpg http://i114.imagethrust.com/t/750059/thor44518.jpg http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/750060/thor44519.jpg

h1a8
No BFR. I say Gladiator easily. A non full confidence Gladiator was putting a hurting on Thor. A full confidence planet busting Gladiator should take it.

psycho gundam
what a p.o.s. fight. thor was acting like a valley girl and still won. when i first played marvel super heroes, i was stunned when iron man like teleported a bfg onto shoulder to kill me, and i was winning. this fight was worse than that, wtf was living lightning doing just arbitrarily flying
by like that? oh yeah....CIS is why.

SpiderGauntlet
But Thor has fuggin Odinforce!1!111!1oneoen1!1

Priest
BAT FULEY COFIDENT GL@TIATOR C@N BEAK PL@ANETS W!T 3 PNCHES!!!111ONE!!

illadelph12
I'd take Gladiator.

Speed kills.

Priest
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd take Gladiator.

Speed kills.
Gladiator tried that and Thor adapted.

Kris Blaze
I'm also curious about how Gladiator was winning their last fight. Thor said that he held back because he thought Kallark was his friend, and then proceeded to destroy him no expression

And it was a future Gladiator.

quanchi112
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'd take Gladiator.

Speed kills. Yes, but he did use it on Thor and it didn't beat him. This isn't a powerset fight and Glads rarely uses it throughout an entire drawn out battle.Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I'm also curious about how Gladiator was winning their last fight. Thor said that he held back because he thought Kallark was his friend, and then proceeded to destroy him no expression

And it was a future Gladiator. It's still a basis for comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.