whoop there it is!!! POTC 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jackismyboo
Well i have some good news. It is officail POTC 4 the script is done they just need the casting and what such but they won't start for like another year or two, and 5 and 6 is still being revised. So yay more POTC!!

If you want to know where i got it my mom called me during breakfast and she couldn't wait to tell me after work and told me that POTC 4 script is done and 5 and 6 is still being worked on.!!! So yay now i am in giddy spirits!! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing big grin eek!

Pirategirl85
Really wow where did you hear this from??

jackismyboo
my mom she is a disney employee

Pirategirl85
Cool what does she do??

jackismyboo
she does V.I.P hosting when celebrities come and red carpets and she is a secretary for attractions but i can't get really specific becasue she can lose her job but yeah that is basically what she does.

PirateDiva
Wow....but i seriously wonder with all the crunch time they've been on, with the movie rumored to be Postponed and stuff where did TnT find the time to write POTC 4!??? I'm not trying to question it, cause a 4th is super exciting!, but i still wonder! embarrasment

jackismyboo
idk really i think they have been writing for a long time but i think now it is official they are done with the fourth script.

katelovespirate
well, considering they cant get themselves together to finish even 2 1/2 minutes of film 3 for the viewing public, i doubt they have time to be writing a script. perhaps concepts have been discussed, but the franchise doesnt float on concept alone. i reckon they'll see how film 3 does before making any decisions about another film or trilogy. wink

Chiki Mina
They might have the script done *shrugs* NOT SAYING THAT I DONT BELIEVE YOU!! Get that clear lol

They might have it done, but it all depends on how potc 3 will end.

pyratequeen
Yay, more pirates on the way!!!!!!!!!clap

CaptainJacksLuv
WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT.................................................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surfchikpir8fan
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! KMC girls, let's find some fake beards, brush up on our accents, and head straight to the auditions ... no-one will know we are girls! And guys, you're already off to a better start than us, lol!

JacksSweet

bat14
potc 3 will be as good as the first two parts, i think that's clear:
potc 2 was taken with his 3rd brother together and potc 2 made over a billion dollar. So why in gods name shouldn't be awe as good as dmc?

Potc is the best production disney ever made. Why should they stop it at the 3rd part? That wouldn't meke sence.
So... I think there will be potc4.

But when does it plays?
And who will be the bad guy?

Perhaps Davy Jones will not die in awe and so disney even planed a fourth part for letting him die with the takeings of potc 2+3.

SPOILER:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
And what is if it will be like in the first part.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Davy Jones will be banned in his locker in the dessert, how we
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
thougth of and in potc 4 he will get his force back...........
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

very interesting

vader sith
wot is the name of the 4th movie

jackismyboo
spoiler kinda through out the whole thing!

idk all i know is POTC will not be like star wars where the series took forever they want the movies kinda by each other where it doesn't take like 20 or something years to film the whole series.

Maybe they can add parts from the Odyssey to it like how they added calypso, they could make Jack not be able to go on land for 20 years and Elizabeth has to come looking for him. Add cyclops and other monsters and More teague in the films.

Ok i pecifically asked my mom where she got the info from and she told me this guy who works at the studio he provides all the money and what such.

Also i heard Orlie and Keira are supposed to do another scene together but Orlie unfortunately had terribe allergies where it effected his face and Keira is supposed to start another movie but she has to postone until Orlie feels better but the scene takes place on a boat. I am guessing under the the deck not yours to bare scene.

AudioHeart
OMG yay - you can never have enough CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW AND POTC!!! this is sooooo cool, can't wait

tee_pirategirl
I'm so happy!!!!! I bit worried though! Hope it'll be good WOOT!

Darth Anakin16
sorry i don 't believe you. your not providing any real evidence, i checked on sites before and all it said about a 4th one is that they are still considering it.

christnabarrett
Originally posted by Darth Anakin16
sorry i don 't believe you. your not providing any real evidence, i checked on sites before and all it said about a 4th one is that they are still considering it.

Yes, this is the first time I heard this.

--------------------------
forum in myspace . com / atworldsend
"Need Answers to Pirates 4?" - 02/03/2008 1:56 PM

Feb 3, 2008

Hey there Pirate Fans!

There is a partial script out for Pirates of the Caribbean 4!

I Have a Copy if anyone is interested.
--------------------------

DarthLazious
I think this is Bullshit.

I doubt there is and will ever be a POTC 4.

willofthewisp
Believe it, darth. They made a 1,2, and 3 of the series where you get your name from. It took about 20 years, but they did it. Anymore, Hollywood is so uncreative that they make sequels to movies that didn't even do very well. Remember "Are We Done Yet" and "Bring it On 2?"

Plus T&T have every intention of writing another movie and Johnny Depp is a powerful actor who has stated that he wants to play Jack as long as he can.

Now, should there be a POTC4? I don't know and I'm leaning towards no, but I think it's far from "bullshit."

SelinaAndBruce
I would hope whatever they do it isn't called PIrates of the Caribbean but maybet hef ell they need to use that name for recognition. I want it to be a JACK SPARROW story

IheartPocky
Like what they are doing with Xmen! Its about wolverine, the new movies are, so they changed the name.

christnabarrett
Originally posted by SelinaAndBruce
I would hope whatever they do it isn't called PIrates of the Caribbean but maybet hef ell they need to use that name for recognition. I want it to be a JACK SPARROW story

I hope along the lines of the basis for 2 that 4 would be as Caribbean as it can, as in "calypso." doctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.