In-Betweener +Lord Chaos +Master Order vs the Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who wins ?

Symmetric Chaos
All the Celestials at once? Celestials.

One Celestial? Depends on which one but it would most likely lose.

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who wins ?

Guy222 likes Celestials big grin. Eternity created Chaos and Order. Chaos/Order made IB. Eternity and Celestials and Galactus connection. One Celestial(Scathan the Approver) knows Living Tribunal. Make ur choice.

lordboo
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
All the Celestials at once? Celestials.

One Celestial? Depends on which one but it would most likely lose.

ok add the stranger too team 1

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
ok add the stranger too team 1

Stranger knows LT

Utrigita
I will go with team one since we doesn't know how many celestials that are there could be 10 ore 100 ore 1000, but they isn't gonna rival some of the highest level abstracts.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Utrigita
I will go with team one since we doesn't know how many celestials that are there could be 10 ore 100 ore 1000, but they isn't gonna rival some of the highest level abstracts.

There are hundreds of thousands of Celestials (I think it was AdamWarlock who said that)

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
There are hundreds of thousands of Celestials (I think it was AdamWarlock who said that)

Quasar said they are billions of Watchers. Celestials created the mutant race. Too many smile

Mider999
why you keep talking about scather he's not even a celestial probably but represents the true beyonders soooooooo yeah.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999
why you keep talking about scather he's not even a celestial probably but represents the true beyonders soooooooo yeah.

huh

Do you mean Scathan? As in Scathan the Approver?

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999

Scathan the Approver

celestialdemon
Yeah, I think it depends on how many Celestials. If there are hundreds, I think they win. If there are only 10 or 12, then I think the team will win.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Yeah, I think it depends on how many Celestials. If there are hundreds, I think they win. If there are only 10 or 12, then I think the team will win.

Billions apparently

Hundreds appeared at once during the HOTI incident

guy222
Scathan FTW

Knowsbleed33
Scathan solos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.