The South Side Irish Parade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I cant wait to go to it it is on sunday. are there any other fellow drunken chicagoins that will be attending i sure as hell am

GO IRISH

me after a long day of drinking jamesons irish whiskey => sick

Problem_Child
cheers irish
rockin it ireland style

Alliance
Its "CHICAGOANS"

Please show respect to the people of our fair city.

Soleran
Irish Car bombs for the hangover!

Lana
I'm Irish and a Chicagoan from the south side! w00t

I never go to the parades though. I dislike dealing with or being around drunken idiots.

Alliance
hehehehe

DeNiro
Originally posted by Lana
I'm Irish and a Chicagoan from the south side! w00t

I never go to the parades though. I dislike dealing with or being around drunken idiots.

that rules out any hanging out for us stick out tongue

DeNiro
Originally posted by Alliance
Its "CHICAGOANS"

Please show respect to the people of our fair city.

quiet you, its not my fault i cant spell you can blame that on our public school systems

Alliance
Just remind Lana that she lives north of the tracks, therefore can claim no alliegance to the south side.

We're clearly west-siders, albeit more south than north.

Lana
That's odd, I went through the public school system here and can spell perfectly fine.

So can, well, just about every single person I know in this area.

But then again, I did go to one of the best high schools in the state stick out tongue

Just remind Lana that she lives north of the tracks, therefore can claim no alliegance to the south side.

We're clearly west-siders, albeit more south than north.

Hey, when I lived in the city I lived further south than Comiskey Park (I refuse to call it by the new name...), thus I can claim to be a south sider stick out tongue

DeNiro's a suburbanite if I remember correctly, too.

Alliance
By Comiskey are you referring to US Cellular field? laughing out loud

"WHEN I lived on the south side...." laughing out loud

On St. Pattys day, lots of people magically become southsiders.

Originally posted by DeNiro
quiet you, its not my fault i cant spell you can blame that on our public school systems

I went to public school. smile

Lana
By Comiskey are you referring to US Cellular field? laughing out loud

"WHEN I lived on the south side...." laughing out loud

On St. Pattys day, lots of people magically become southsiders.

I went to public school. smile

I was born in Chicago and lived there as a kid, last of my family to have actually been born and lived in the city. I lived about a mile from Midway Airport, which is the south side laughing out loud

*curses the fact that they changed the name*

On St. Patrick's Day, a lot of people magically become Irish and don't seem to realize that it's not actually a party holiday stick out tongue

My family's been south side Irish since they first started coming over here from Ireland in the 1830s big grin

Oh, and our area of the suburbs is really boring... ermm

Ronny
Originally posted by DeNiro
I cant wait to go to it it is on sunday. are there any other fellow drunken chicagoins that will be attending i sure as hell am

GO IRISH

me after a long day of drinking jamesons irish whiskey => sick Go Irish!

Alliance
Originally posted by Lana
Oh, and our area of the suburbs is really boring... ermm

Hah. Tell me about it and yet, compared to life in small cities like Madison, it was so exciting. Such is life. At least you don't live in the crime ridden south side of Brookfiled like my buddy. smile

Lana
Hah. Tell me about it and yet, compared to life in small cities like Madison, it was so exciting. Such is life. At least you don't live in the crime ridden south side of Brookfiled like my buddy. smile

Nope, instead I live in the northern part of it by the zoo where we have tons of cops driving around doing absolutely nothing eek!

Kind of funny to be referring to Brookfield like that when it's such a small town...but pretty much north and south of Ogden is like two seperate towns.

Alliance
Yup. I bike to the zoo all the time along the trails in the summer.

Lana
I'm walking distance from it big grin

Alliance
I could walk, it would take me a while. laughing out loud

Lana
Well, it'd take me about 15-20 minutes stick out tongue

Alliance
i couldn't bike there that fast, well maybe I could, but not on the winding trails.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.