Cyber vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
I can't believe I even have to make this thread

Flame On!!
Originally posted by capt it up
I can't believe I even have to make this thread

I know what cyber is all the kids are doing it.... I'm not into it myself but what's Morlun is that when you own a web cam?

- FO!!

masterbruce
Morlun

Metalmanx
Hm...I'd say Stalemate. While Morlun couldn't really damage Cyber physically due to Cyber's adamantium durability, I don't see Cyber being able to land any significant blows on Morlun due to his superior speed and magical durability.

I suppose it could always be argued that Morlun could use his life-draining ability on Cyber. Eh.

I'm saying Stalemate (with a slight edge to Morlun) until I'm convinced otherwise.

capt it up
Originally posted by masterbruce
Morlun

why?

cyber body is covered in adamatium alll of his skinn ecpt his face. He has like 100 years of fighting experience and at one point in time was more skilled then logan. He also has a healing factor. adamatium claws both of which are covered in poison.

Soleran
His poisons cause people to go crazy, loco!

I don't see how Morlun can beat Cyber down.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hm...I'd say Stalemate. While Morlun couldn't really damage Cyber physically due to Cyber's adamantium durability, I don't see Cyber being able to land any significant blows on Morlun due to his superior speed and magical durability.

I suppose it could always be argued that Morlun could use his life-draining ability on Cyber. Eh.

I'm saying Stalemate (with a slight edge to Morlun) until I'm convinced otherwise.
superior speed? Morlun was getting hit reapedtly by spiderman again and again. cyber could due the same as well as with foot long claws.

life drain you have to actaully touch the person so that not gunna help.

Metalmanx
why?

cyber body is covered in adamatium alll of his skinn ecpt his face. He has like 100 years of fighting experience and at one point in time was more skilled then logan. He also has a healing factor. adamatium claws both of which are covered in poison.

To tell you the truth, it's COMPLETELY debatable as to whether or not Cyber's poisons would even have an effect on Morlun. It's just speculation until there's proof to say otherwise. Just saying. erm

capt it up
To tell you the truth, it's COMPLETELY debatable as to whether or not Cyber's poisons would even have an effect on Morlun. It's just speculation until there's proof to say otherwise. Just saying. erm
does morlun have a have a healing factor? NO. It works on people who have healing factors. So it will work on morlun. Not to mention cyber does not need it since he could stabb the crap out of morlun.

Metalmanx
superior speed? Morlun was getting hit reapedtly by spiderman again and again. cyber could due the same as well as with foot long claws.

life drain you have to actaully touch the person so that not gunna help.

Again, you say you've read the Morlun arcs?

Morlun was letting Spider-Man hit him with everything he had. I think that was pretty obvious, capt. He stood there smiling as Spidey landed powerful blows on him and even as Spidey slammed a gigantic slab of concrete on his head. erm

Metalmanx
does morlun have a have a healing factor? NO. It works on people who have healing factors. So it will work on morlun. Not to mention cyber does not need it since he could stabb the crap out of morlun.

Can you try this post again? Didn't quite make sense.

capt it up
Again, you say you've read the Morlun arcs?

Morlun was letting Spider-Man hit him with everything he had. I think that was pretty obvious, capt. He stood there smiling as Spidey landed powerful blows on him and even as Spidey slammed a gigantic slab of concrete on his head. erm

speculation at best. morlun never showed any superior speed so your simply speculating that he has it. He was simply smiling at the fact spiderman was uable to hurt him. Also as he stated he wanted a good fight and spiderman was givng him one hell of a fight.

Metalmanx

Can you try this post again? Didn't quite make sense. Are you trying to say that the poison works on people WITHOUT healing factors?

Does Morlun have a healing factor? Not sure. He did grow his hair back seemingly overnight after it was completely burnt off from a previous explosion. That hints that he possibly had a healing factor.

masterbruce
actually Im not so sure.

Morlun can win by landing hits on Cyber's face and sucking his life...admittedly that's gonna be quite hard...but Morlun is stronger so if he can get Cyber in a bearhug, its over for Cyber.

On the other hand, Cyber could just hold Morlun off for as long as it takes until Morlun starts to weaken from lack of new life energy and then Cyber may turn the tide and take Morlun out with his poisonous scratches.

very close match either way

Metalmanx
speculation at best. morlun never showed any superior speed so your simply speculating that he has it. He was simply smiling at the fact spiderman was uable to hurt him. Also as he stated he wanted a good fight and spiderman was givng him one hell of a fight.

If I recall correctly, Spidey tried to put a HUGE distance between himself and Morlun by swinging several blocks away in only a few seconds. And then, Morlun was right next to him. You don't see that as a speed advantage?

Metalmanx
actually Im not so sure.

Morlun can win by landing hits on Cyber's face and sucking his life...admittedly that's gonna be quite hard...but Morlun is stronger so if he can get Cyber in a bearhug, its over for Cyber.

On the other hand, Cyber could just hold Morlun off for as long as it takes until Morlun starts to weaken from lack of new life energy and then Cyber may turn the tide and take Morlun out with his poisonous scratches.

Both VERY plausible outcomes.

Soleran
Um Morlun was VERY fast.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Cyber wins. Morlun really doesn't last long.

capt it up
If I recall correctly, Spidey tried to put a HUGE distance between himself and Morlun by swinging several blocks away in only a few seconds. And then, Morlun was right next to him. You don't see that as a speed advantage?

hulk could do the same thing does that mean hulk has superior combat speed to spiderman or cyber hell no.

running speed means nothing in combat

capt it up
Can you try this post again? Didn't quite make sense. Are you trying to say that the poison works on people WITHOUT healing factors?

Does Morlun have a healing factor? Not sure. He did grow his hair back seemingly overnight after it was completely burnt off from a previous explosion. That hints that he possibly had a healing factor.

what I said was even people with wolverine level healing factors was effected then were desgned to even over come healing factors. Morlun would clearly be effected.

King Kandy
actually Im not so sure.

Yeah, I see it going like that too.

capt it up
actually Im not so sure.

Are you serous? morlun will win by landign hits on cybers face? Cyber skills are a good deal superior to morluns. spiderman was able to last a day in a fight with morlun. Cyber will be getting drain even less due to morluns only being able to hit cybers face which will be extremely hard to dp. Then add in the fact he has far superior stamina to spiderman and a healing factor he could last days. Morluns stronger at best only around 10 tons. Get cyber into a bear hug? Do you even udnerstand how unlikly that is or stupid? First cyber far superior fighter and would enevr allow that to happen. Cyber also has adamtium claws that coudl cut right through morlun if he ever attempted to try that

masterbruce
Are you serous? morlun will win by landign hits on cybers face? Cyber skills are a good deal superior to morluns. spiderman was able to last a day in a fight with morlun. Cyber will be getting drain even less due to morluns only being able to hit cybers face which will be extremely hard to dp. Then add in the fact he has far superior stamina to spiderman and a healing factor he could last days. Morluns stronger at best only around 10 tons. Get cyber into a bear hug? Do you even udnerstand how unlikly that is or stupid? First cyber far superior fighter and would enevr allow that to happen. Cyber also has adamtium claws that coudl cut right through morlun if he ever attempted to try that

Why can't Morlun get Cyber in a bear hug? He's fast enough. He's almost twice as strong. If you're twice as strong as someone, its easy to overpower them.

capt it up
Why can't Morlun get Cyber in a bear hug? He's fast enough. He's almost twice as strong. If you're twice as strong as someone, its easy to overpower them.

He not fast enough thats the problem. cyber has superhuman reflexes and speed.

being stronger means nothing

take wolverine and thing for example. There gap in strength between the two of them is many times the gap between morlun and cyber and yet wolverine took thing out due to superior skills along with other abilities.

strength means nothing when your oponet is many times more skilled then you and is wielding massive blades that he is a master at wielding and are poisoness.

that be like me having a sword and mastering pritty much every known fightign style on earth and then having a guy twice as strong with no weapons attack me who is no were enar my skill level.

Thats being nice to morlun to. Cyber holds many more advantages then that.

so please tell me how Morlun going to get him in a bear hug with out losing his head?

masterbruce
so you're just assuming Morlun is not as skilled as Cyber?

capt it up
so you're just assuming Morlun is not as skilled as Cyber?
He not he never displayed it or had it mention once.

cyber was stated to been imensly skilled. Logan said he may have been even more skilled then he was. He trained countless people in h2h combat. He also curf stomp sabertooth if I am not mistaken. He also the only person logan was ever scared of.

when was morlun ever once mention to be skilled? Or have any formul training. Hell when did he ever show any skill? He never did he was simply brawling with spiderman

capt it up
edit

masterbruce
Morlun is a few thousand years old.

He has fought numerous totems before Spiderman and killed every single one of them.

He is far more experienced than Cyber.

capt it up
Morlun is a few thousand years old.

He has fought numerous totems before Spiderman and killed every single one of them.

He is far more experienced than Cyber.
experience means very little with out training. morlun has brawled people using his abilities to win.

cyber is a trained solider, martial artist, fighter.

morlun beign 1000 years and relying fully on brawling and his powers means nothing. so he experienced brawler which equates to crap vs cyber.

also Herc, thor, Ba'al and so on are all 1000's of year old and are skilled but no were near top tier. Hell at best they make 4th tier.

so ya there goes that arguement. Cyber is trained and had master countless form of martial art's and has training by numerous special ops teams and militaries.

masterbruce
I could also say all the training is meaningless if you are weaker.

If batman had all the training in the world in every fighting style, Morlun would still easily break him into pieces with little effort.

Morlun is 2X stronger, that will help alot. If he grabs Cyber's arms, Cyber will be helpless and Morlun will suck Cyber's life energy until he is an empty adamantium shell.

capt it up
I could also say all the training is meaningless if you are weaker.

If batman had all the training in the world in every fighting style, Morlun would still easily break him into pieces with little effort.

Morlun is 2X stronger, that will help alot. If he grabs Cyber's arms, Cyber will be helpless and Morlun will suck Cyber's life energy until he is an empty adamantium shell.
dude do you even understand how bais your being?

batman also is undable to hurt morlun and is weaker in every single way.

cyber only weaker in strength. Cyber also far superior in skill and has weapons.

So now morlun going to grabb the arm of Cyber who is many times more skilled and who arm has a huge sword attached to it made of adamtium roll eyes (sarcastic) .

The morlun will suck the energy out of cyber though adamtium even though he needs to actaully make contact with the person. He also was unable to achieve this to spiderman who has no superhuman healing factor even though they fought for a day straight.

honestly he won't be sucking any one dry. His only way to do that would to be hitting the face and it would take many times longer then it take to drain spiderman.

also cyber could simple cut morluns arm off.
do you realize how rediculous you sound?

masterbruce
dude do you even understand how bais your being?

batman also is undable to hurt morlun and is weaker in every single way.

cyber only weaker in strength. Cyber also far superior in skill and has weapons.

So now morlun going to grabb the arm of Cyber who is many times more skilled and who arm has a huge sword attached to it made of adamtium roll eyes (sarcastic) .

The morlun will suck the energy out of cyber though adamtium even though he needs to actaully make contact with the person. He also was unable to achieve this to spiderman who has no superhuman healing factor even though they fought for a day straight.

honestly he won't be sucking any one dry. His only way to do that would to be hitting the face and it would take many times longer then it take to drain spiderman.

also cyber could simple cut morluns arm off.
do you realize how rediculous you sound?

I'm not biased. why the hell would i be biased for Morlun?

I did not realize Cyber carries a huge adamantium sword in his arm.

Just because Cyber has formal training, does not mean he is more skilled. Besides, it's pretty likely that in over 1000 years of life, Morlun had training as well, you know it makes sense to train if your job is to kill.

Morlun never really tried to suck Spiderman's energy in their fights until the end, so your point is moot.

I doubt Cyber could cut off Morlun's arms. First Morlun did not sustain any injury from Spider hitting him as hard as he can and even hitting him with concrete slabs. Second, Cyber's claws are not that long enough to cut through an arm.

Morlun is too fast for cyber as he was able to dodge spiderman when he wanted to.

Morlun will beat Cyber if they fight.

crimsonphoenix

Just because Cyber has formal training, does not mean he is more skilled. Besides, it's pretty likely that in over 1000 years of life, Morlun had training as well, you know it makes sense to train if your job is to kill.

Morlun never really tried to suck Spiderman's energy in their fights until the end, so your point is moot.

I doubt Cyber could cut off Morlun's arms. First Morlun did not sustain any injury from Spider hitting him as hard as he can and even hitting him with concrete slabs. Second, Cyber's claws are not that long enough to cut through an arm.

Morlun is too fast for cyber as he was able to dodge spiderman when he wanted to.

Which will cut your arm off, a brick or an unbreakable sword roll eyes (sarcastic) The Hulk could take a brick to the face and spidey punches but yet, he gets cut by wolverine claws.

bigbran
Morlun was a Spider-Man villian, which means that he would auto-matically lose to any Wolverine villian... the way it seems on this forum anyway...

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by bigbran
Cyber was a Wolverine villian, which means that he would auto-matically lose to any Spiderman villian... the way it seems on this forum anyway... I agree roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
I not sure, but you are. Watch as your argument dies. You know nothing about cyber yet you constantly act like you do and just by skimming your last post I was able to see this.

It part of his body it swings down from the arm sorta like wolverines claws but much longer.

Just because Cyber has formal training, does not mean he is more skilled.
He is thought to be more skilled then sabertooth and almost if not as skilled as wolverine who is a top tier fighter well beyond morlun in skill.

Besides, it's pretty likely that in over 1000 years of life, Morlun had training as well, you know it makes sense to train if your job is to kill.

It was not a job he did it for fun. Also he was never stated or has it ever been shown. Seeing as how he was unable to even out fight spiderman I doubt this. Spiderman was showing superior skill to morlun during the whole fight and spidermans not skilled at all.

Actually it far from mute. They would bee fighting in character which means morlun would never try to do that. Also if he even attempted it he get stabbed so really your point it moot.

I doubt Cyber could cut off Morlun's arms. First Morlun did not sustain any injury from Spider hitting him as hard as he can and even hitting him with concrete slabs.

Your point? Wenigo, hulk, herc, thor, sas, thing and so on can all easily take that damage with out even being fased. None of them will go un cut by adamatium claws.

Second, Cyber's claws are not that long enough to cut through an arm.
Again with the assumption lol. Cybers claws are as long as wolverines and lady deathstrikes. They are easily long enough to cut through an arm not to mention the special sword thing in his arm.

Again your wrong. Did you even read the fight? Spiderman constantly punded on Morlun. Morlun did not dodge pretty much any thing. His reflex at best were slightly under spiderman and that giving him more credit then he deserves. Morlun is no faster then cyber in combat. Cyber is just as fast if not faster then sabertooth.

Wrong and it funny you comment on a character you never have even read.

carver9
I read and read and cant take no more. Ok let say if morlun grabs cyber and put him in the bear hug, what then, the guy is cover in adamantium, can morlun now bend adamantium. This is a none fight. Cyber will do to morlun what morlun did to spiderman, toy with him. He will let morlun punch at him all day and smile. The guy took punches from strong guy and smiled. Lets not forget the fact that the guy has a healing factor that he dont even need and adamantium can pierce morlun. About the only person in comic that I havent witness adamantium cutting was colossus (even though he did one time cut him) and juggernaut, everyone else has felt the pain of adamantium blades. Cyber has that along with it being tipped in poison. Cyber can win this fight any time he wants to, at the beginning of the fight or if he wants to take it longer he can just let morlun pound on him then when he is tired of fighting get the cut in then.

bigbran
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
I agree roll eyes (sarcastic) I have no idea whether you're agreeing with me, or mocking me... confused

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by carver9
I read and read and cant take no more. Ok let say if morlun grabs cyber and put him in the bear hug, what then, the guy is cover in adamantium, can morlun now bend adamantium. This is a none fight. Cyber will do to morlun what morlun did to spiderman, toy with him. He will let morlun punch at him all day and smile. The guy took punches from strong guy and smiled. Lets not forget the fact that the guy has a healing factor that he dont even need and adamantium can pierce morlun. About the only person in comic that I havent witness adamantium cutting was colossus (even though he did one time cut him) and juggernaut, everyone else has felt the pain of adamantium blades. Cyber has that along with it being tipped in poison. Cyber can win this fight any time he wants to, at the beginning of the fight or if he wants to take it longer he can just let morlun pound on him then when he is tired of fighting get the cut in then. No one cares, Morlun is a Spiderman villian so if you say cyber wins then the spiderman side gets defensive because they think you are trying to say Wolverine > Spiderman 10/10.

You make me sick sick

crimsonphoenix
I have no idea whether you're agreeing with me, or mocking me... confused Sorta both. Spiderman side will be bias for spiderman enemies; mostly if they are fighting any wolverine villian and vice versa for the other side.

capt it up
No one cares, Morlun is a Spiderman villian so if you say cyber wins then the spiderman side gets defensive because they think you are trying to say Wolverine > Spiderman 10/10.

You make me sick sick

pritty much. Many spiderman fans will defend morlun becuase they think in some way that means spiderman loses if morlun does.

morlun was so overrated on the forums for such a long time it made me sick

crimsonphoenix
pritty much. Many spiderman fans will defend morlun becuase they think in some way that means spiderman loses if morlun does.

morlun was so overrated on the forums for such a long time it made me sick I remember reading a long time ago, that most of this forum thought Wolverine was more popular than Spiderman; so more people would be wolverine fanboys... confused

capt it up
I remember reading a long time ago, that most of this forum thought Wolverine was more popular than Spiderman; so more people would be wolverine fanboys... confused

lol no. Not even close lol. They might have said they thought that he was more popular in comic, but never on the forums. He easily the most hated character on the forums. Back before you were hear he was so hated he was said to lose to pritty much any character in comics lol.

any ways back to the topic

bigbran
Sorta both. Spiderman side will be bias for spiderman enemies; mostly if they are fighting any wolverine villian and vice versa for the other side. Quite, but, I don't really like either...

crimsonphoenix
lol no. Not even close lol. They might have said they thought that he was more popular in comic, but never on the forums. He easily the most hated character on the forums. Back before you were hear he was so hated he was said to lose to pritty much any character in comics lol.

any ways back to the topic That's what I meant lol that he is more popular in comics but that is false, Spiderman been Marvels number 1 selling character for years, most popular with teh kids and adults, big movies, toys, cartoons and even Stan Lee says it is like the icon of Marvel.

Topic? what topic? Oh, Morlun loses unless you like Spiderman in anyway and hate Wolverine(Which has nothing to do with this fight but that is just how it is). I don't care much for spiderman or wolverine; Jean grey for the win smile

crimsonphoenix
Quite, but, I don't really like either... But you like Spiderman so you pick the one you hate less to win. eek!

capt it up
morlun is designed to take on a guy like spiderman. His character would get stomped by a lot fo wolverines villians simply becuase he does not have the qualities he needs to take them. Melee combat normally not a good idea vs most of wolverines rouges.

cyber is one of his best rouges too.

he pritty much un hurtable unless you hit his face and even then he has a healing factor. He has a lot of training and experience. He a highly skileld fighter. He has all superhuman stats. He also ahs poisoness claws that are desinged to work even on characters with healing factors

capt it up
That's what I meant lol that he is more popular in comics but that is false, Spiderman been Marvels number 1 selling character for years, most popular with teh kids and adults, big movies, toys, cartoons and even Stan Lee says it is like the icon of Marvel.

Topic? what topic? Oh, Morlun loses unless you like Spiderman in anyway and hate Wolverine(Which has nothing to do with this fight but that is just how it is). I don't care much for spiderman or wolverine; Jean grey for the win smile

your correct spiderman has always been marvels best seller since his creation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.