Superman/Binary vs Apocalypse/Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

horrorwolf
All 4 are trapped within a 100 foot arena surrounded by a 20 foot high cosmic forcefield.

No Escape
Bloodlust++
Scrapfest

Who survives?

guy222
Originally posted by horrorwolf
All 4 are trapped within a 100 foot arena surrounded by a 20 foot high cosmic forcefield.

No Escape
Bloodlust++
Scrapfest

Who survives?

Capt Atom. Capt Atom vs Solar is a match. Mmmm

Redatom65
Captain Atom fires kryptonite energy blasts and red sun energy at superman and powers his fists with the same energy. In the mean time while apocalypse is working to fend off Binary Atom comes in to help him out. They team up on Binary and win. Team 2 wins.

horrorwolf
What about Superman's reserves? Would he last longer....or would the Captain simply wipe him out on the spot?

TricksterPriest
From what I've read, Captain Atom created a universe with his power. messed

Great sig. laughing thumb up

Redatom65
lol @ sig

well superman never seems t go right on the spot. He's taken some sick sh!t before

horrorwolf
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
From what I've read, Captain Atom created a universe with his power. messed

Great sig. laughing thumb up eek!

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Redatom65
lol @ sig

well superman never seems t go right on the spot. He's taken some sick sh!t before

I think he could hang on for a bit, but eventually Superman would tap out his reserves versus Captain Atom.

Redatom65
captain atom's power comes from sheer will. Superman has the feats and the ability to back him up, but since our fighters are in a dome. Atom sets off a Kryptonite supernova eek! I'd love to see that

Flame On!!
Containment suit breach at superspeed.

smile

rock

- FLame On!!

Redatom65
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Containment suit breach at superspeed.

smile

rock

- FLame On!!

actually until he got back from wildstorm. His suit wasn't exactly "breachable"

now he's more like major force then he use to be. That's slightly because of the character breach

horrorwolf
Keep in mind that Apoc is causing hell for them both at the same time.

Redatom65
keep in mind that he is a land dweller while we got three badass flyers. All in all Apocalypse just has to pray that captain atom takes one of the other 2 down so he can help him.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Redatom65
keep in mind that he is a land dweller while we got three badass flyers. All in all Apocalypse just has to pray that captain atom takes one of the other 2 down so he can help him.

Apoc can enable himself to fly.

Either telekinetically, or by turning his arms into wings or jets.

Redatom65
ha, never really thought of it like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.