Versus question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
This is a question I have:

For guys with matter manipulation powers...ie Silver Surfer

can they just turn their enemies into anything they want?

Flame On!!
Originally posted by masterbruce

I hope so.......

Marjin Buu could. shifty

Loki used to do things like turn New York into Ice cream way back when he was more like Mxy... and comics were cool.

smile

rock

- FLame On!!

jrodslam

Unless their enemy can counter it they should be able to. Sometimes the physical shell doesnt matter with certain characters.

Soljer
Theoretically, yes.

The Surfer has manipulated matter several times in the past. Even organic matter - turning the likes of Daredevil into stone.

The only reason it isn't brought up more often is because...well...few people have displayed resistance to it.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
Theoretically, yes.

The Surfer has manipulated matter several times in the past. Even organic matter - turning the likes of Daredevil into stone.

Actually, Surfer didnt turn them into stone. He only encased them in energy.

I get what youre saying nonetheless.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by jrodslam
Actually, Surfer didnt turn them into stone. He only encased them in energy.

I get what youre saying nonetheless.

He turned Quasimodo from a computer into a living being and gave him "life" but he couldn't give him a sould.

- FO!!

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Theoretically, yes.

The only reason it isn't brought up more often is because...well...few people have displayed resistance to it.

So he should be able to turn guys like Superman, Gladiator, Hulk into a rock if he wanted to.

I can see him having trouble with Thanos (since he also has matter manipulation), Thor (perhaps magical protection, etc.

Flame On!!
So he should be able to turn guys like Superman, Gladiator, Hulk into a rock if he wanted to.

I can see him having trouble with Thanos (since he also has matter manipulation), Thor (perhaps magical protection, etc.

Superman has his "bio field" shifty and remember in DC "All things come from superman".

- FO!!

Loot

exactly, but if surfer did that, the fighst would end pretty fast, so they never do it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.