The Guardians of the Galaxy v. The Legion of Superheroes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
This takes place in present day New York City. Every member of each is involved. No prep. Each has all of his/her abilties.

Flame On!!
The Legion in any incarnation except original line up of Saturn Girl, Cosmic boy and Lightning Lad.

Precrisis Superboy and Mon el for the win! Element Lad is Molecule man lite. What the f**k?

- FO!!

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
This takes place in present day New York City. Every member of each is involved. No prep. Each has all of his/her abilties.

GOTG

Validus
Legion

Most powerful team out there IMO.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Element lad and Saturngirl are going to make it tuff on the guardians, and let's not forget when Emerald Vi was on the team. She could win all by herself.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Element lad and Saturngirl are going to make it tuff on the guardians, and let's not forget when Emerald Vi was on the team. She could win all by herself.

How do they fare against Giruad?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Good evening. Lord Sidious

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by guy222
Good evening. Lord Sidious

Hey

nvrbeenwthagirl

Show me a link for Giruad. I can't find any info on him and I dont' have my GG books near me.

LORDSIDIOUS01

Giruad has an avatar

guy222
Show me a link for Giruad. I can't find any info on him and I dont' have my GG books near me.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy35-13.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/GuardiansOfTheGalaxy35-13.jpg

OH yeah him. I thought he was part of the other gaurdians team. Anyway, The only person who could handle him is Emerald VEYE. She was teh uber mystical power house with like some universal power source. I dont' member the story too well. She ended up being taken over by the eye and turning evil.

guy222
OH yeah him. I thought he was part of the other gaurdians team. Anyway, The only person who could handle him is Emerald VEYE. She was teh uber mystical power house with like some universal power source. I dont' member the story too well. She ended up being taken over by the eye and turning evil.

Can u tell me about Emerald? Giruad is very powerful

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can u tell me about Emerald? Giruad is very powerful
The Emerald is an artifact that gives the user all kinds of wackey powers and grants them any wish they can imagine.

guy222
The Emerald is an artifact that gives the user all kinds of wackey powers and grants them any wish they can imagine.

Is it like the Starbrand or IG

nvrbeenwthagirl
Is it like the Starbrand or IG

I wouldn't put in on the lvl of the IG. Maybe Starbrand lvl or a bit higher.

guy222
I wouldn't put in on the lvl of the IG. Maybe Starbrand lvl or a bit higher.

Thanks for being nice. I still like GOTG

Tazer
Yo.

sorry to disappoint ya guy222, but Giraud doesnt count for this matchup , seeing as how he's not a member of the GotU.

Tazer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.