Suggested Jokers for the 'Dark Knight'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zznavidzz
Hey guys i saw the new Hannibal Rising movie and thought the main actor was awsome in it...absolutely great actor. I would really advise watching this film. But i noticed that he would be a great Joker for the new Batman and couldent help but try and create him as the joker....so here he is:

NoFate007
You do know that Heath Ledger has already been cast for a few months now right?

DarthLazious
He doesn't know man.

zznavidzz
Yes i do know but it seems such a waist....ledger is a crap and gay..but this guy is good!! yes no?

atharpina
i think calling heath ledger or jake gylenhaal gay because of brokeback mountain is really stupid and immature. i wont say he sucks until i see at least a little footage proving it

Bat Dude
Oh my god! Yes! I've been saying that ever since I saw the trailer to Hannibal Rising! I know Ledger has already been cast, but that guy seemed perfect! Now I'm not taking away from Ledger at all, but this guy just looks like Joker and can possibly play the part well (Hannibal is somewhat like Joker I guess)

DarthLazious
He should play maybe The Mad Hatter then.

NoFate007
I always thought Martin Short would be the best Mad Hatter, personally.

Jokerinthedeck
Originally posted by NoFate007
I always thought Martin Short would be the best Mad Hatter, personally.

hmm...

Galan007
Originally posted by NoFate007
You do know that Heath Ledger has already been cast for a few months now right? Seriously?

Damn, that sucks.

For a while I heard rumors that David Bowie was in the running, and even he would have been better than Ledger.

NoFate007
Don't tell me Short has actually played the Mad Hatter in something before...lol...if he has, throw him out of the idea pool. That is, the theoretical idea pool, since Mad Hatter may never be in a Batman movie anyway haha. Too many other, cooler villains.

LORDSIDIOUS01
The Mad Hatter, HUH HUH. I don't think that character will ever appear in a Batman movie.

NoFate007
Personally, aside from the big names like Joker, Riddler, Two-Face, and Catwoman, which are givens, if they add in some more obscure people, I'd like to see Firefly as a hitman, The Ventriloquist in a cameo scene doing his act, and such like that. I wouldn't like Mad Hatter unless they had done everyone else that was more interesting, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.