Dardevil vs Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
angel

Symmetric Chaos
Do nerve strikes work on Cyber?

If not I would think DD dies from one drug laced claw.

Big Sexy
What could Daredevil do that would hurt cyber?

braz
I would say Cyber takes this.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Do nerve strikes work on Cyber?

If not I would think DD dies from one drug laced claw.

Nerve strikes on Adamantium... huh

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Nerve strikes on Adamantium... huh

I was jus wunering.

I figured that if it was still skin then it might be maleable enough for a nerve strike to work since doing so does not involve penetrating the skin.

capt it up
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I was jus wunering.

I figured that if it was still skin then it might be maleable enough for a nerve strike to work since doing so does not involve penetrating the skin.
actaully it kinda does invole causing pressure on the skinn to damage the nerve.

also even if there was a spot for him to hit do you really think he could hit and when cyber can aim any were he pleases on DD?

Brian Oswald
I think DD would break his fingers trying to hit him....

capt it up
bump

masterbruce
Dare Devil sticks his billysticks through Cyber's eye sockets and into his brain and kills Cyber.evil face

DD ftw!

long pig
Does DD get to carry a few thousand flesh eating beetles with him in this fight?

No?

Oh, then Cyber wins. Seriously, that was the only way a street level guy had to kill the guy, even telepathy didn't work on him.

I loved Cyber. The fact that he slapped Wolverine around and scared him shitless was always cool.

King_Mungi
When does he make his apperance again? I think he comes back in Wolverine Origins shortly, but forget what solicit I read that stated it.

capt it up
he apeared in issue 11 as a shadowy form. he should be in issue 12

long pig
No ****ing way? He's alive again?

You're joking, right?????????

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
No ****ing way? He's alive again?

You're joking, right?????????
nope though I am unsure if he will have a body or not

long pig
Man, that's awesome.

He better be adamantium laced, though. Imagine the beat down he'd give Wolvie after such a long time.

Ahhh...excellent.

capt it up
hahaha ya it should be good. He holds some secret wolverine needs to save his son

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by capt it up
actaully it kinda does invole causing pressure on the skinn to damage the nerve.

Adamantium doesn't stop DD from pressing on him that was my point.

Originally posted by capt it up
also even if there was a spot for him to hit do you really think he could hit and when cyber can aim any were he pleases on DD?

I was just trying to come up with the one possible thing that would let DD have a slim chance.

Alfheim
Another spite thread.

grey fox
Cyber shit-stomps DD

Soleran
Lol Cyber is awesome.

Wolverine with no adamantium fought Cyber, Cyber broke all the claws off one hand of Wolverine and smashed a sink on him plus poisoned him!

Wolverine's claws didn't look the same for awhile after that incident they grew back weirdsmile

DD just dies horrible. Omega Red and Cyber are two of the baddest villians.

Buccaneer
Why do people take to characters so fondly? One guy mentions Cyber, and next he's running all kinds of gauntlets.

Murdock would lose very quickly, but that's what happens when you do a poor match up.

Questioneer
ROFL

Buccaneer is such a stick in the mud.

Buccaneer
Well, it's just unlike Cap and Namor, who have competed on occasions and respect each other. It's more like Carnage and Iron Fist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.