Magneto/Hal Jordan vs. Captain Atom/Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How would this battle Go?

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How would this battle Go?

Team Two

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Team Two

I dont' know about that. I am thinking either side can trump the other side. Hal has matter transmution abilities to take out Iceman and Cap's quantum blast my be a good match for Maggies Energy. Tho I see Mags as superior to cap. Especially since cap is made of METAL.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' know about that. I am thinking either side can trump the other side. Hal has matter transmution abilities to take out Iceman and Cap's quantum blast my be a good match for Maggies Energy. Tho I see Mags as superior to cap. Especially since cap is made of METAL.

Do u think the rings can compete with Capt Atom? Full Potential Iceman should be able to beat Erik

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by guy222
Do u think the rings can compete with Capt Atom? Full Potential Iceman should be able to beat Erik

I think Iceman should be able to beat magneto after a long fight. But I dont' think he can beat Hal jordan. He would get sucked into the ring and turned into snow cones for some green kids on a hot summer's day. I Think Magneto would be able to beat Captain Atom fairly easily since Cap atoms blast are within the scope of mags to control them and if not, he would literally be able to just throw cap out of the fight or peel his skin. Now If team two fights smart, they would pick the right opponent. I see GL having a hard time with cap, as he has had before, and Iceman Making Mags life hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.