classic juggy vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swerve1988
who wins?

hell in the cell (adamantium cell of course)

winner takes on joe fixit for the "KMC title belt"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Eventually Juggs would get a ko and win. Unless of course THanos knocks that trusty helmet off, IF he can get past Juggs Personal force field.

swerve1988
its close...

Swanky-Tuna
Right here and here.

Reaper777
Juggernaut-7/10

golem370
The same thing would happen to Juggernaut that happened when he fought Nimrod where he charged Nimrod and then Nimrod side stepped Juggernaut and knocked off Juggs helmet but instead of a sonic attack Thanos gives Juggs a brain whammy. Thanos is in my opinion is like Juggernaut without the cyttorak gem. Thanos is stronger smarter faster his powers are more versatile and he is close to are equal to Juggernaut in durability.

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
The same thing would happen to Juggernaut that happened when he fought Nimrod where he charged Nimrod and then Nimrod side stepped Juggernaut and knocked off Juggs helmet but instead of a sonic attack Thanos gives Juggs a brain whammy. Thanos is in my opinion is like Juggernaut without the cyttorak gem. Thanos is stronger smarter faster his powers are more versatile and he is close to are equal to Juggernaut in durability.

Everything that you said is ABOUT right except the fact that he might be stronger than juggernaut and more durable. I dont think that there are many characters, if any, that is more durable than juggernaut. He's the most durable you can get. Now strength wise, cytorrak has granted juggernaut unlimited strength. If juggernaut uses his powers right (him using his impenetrable force field, which he didnt use against nimrod) he would be truly unstoppable. Thanos wouldnt have a way around the shield but if he dont use his powers right, I see 50/50 due to the fact that he still cant be harmed or stopped.

Lord S
It'll take more than Juggy's fists to knock Thanos out...and I can't really see Thanos doing much damage to classic Juggy while encased in an adamantium cell. So it's a stalemate.

golem370
Thanos survived a black hole I would be surprised Juggernaut without his force field could survive that.

Durability- http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/history52.jpg

Priest
Thanos is a sexy bastard

DevilGoblin
Juggernaut kills him horribly.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/card.jpg

carver9
Thanos survived a black hole I would be surprised Juggernaut without his force field could survive that.

Durability- http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/history52.jpg

When have juggernaut ever been put in a black hole and due to everything that i have seen of the character, I do think that he could survive it. Do you see that blood all over thanos, when was the last time cain ever seen his own blood. Juggernaut is more durable than thanos, just ask wolverine and thor who is more durable out of the two because both seemed to injure thanos but have done nothing to the juggernaut.

bigbran
Originally posted by carver9
When have juggernaut ever been put in a black hole and due to everything that i have seen of the character, I do think that he could survive it. Do you see that blood all over thanos, when was the last time cain ever seen his own blood. Juggernaut is more durable than thanos, just ask wolverine and thor who is more durable out of the two because both seemed to injure thanos but have done nothing to the juggernaut. Probably when he got his eyes sliced open...

Also, Thanos had the black hole CLOSE on him! He didn't just get sucked in... he got sucked in, and then TRAPPED.
Yet he got out...

I hardly believe that Juggernaut has it in him to take down Thanos. Hell, even if he gets the chance to go toe to toe with him... how is he going to KO him? Plus, even then, he can dodge just about every attack of Juggernaut's.

Thanos has many an option, and only about one involve brute strength (BFR through punches). He can look at him, flick his finger, and Juggernaut is put on another planet millions of light years away.
That could easily be done ten times...
How many times has Juggernaut got his helmet ripped off? Then Juggernaut gets turned into a herald.

Thus... Thanos 10/10.

boriquaking55
Can't THanos just turn him into a toaster strudel?

golem370
Classic had a weakness to sonic attacks he hurt his eye when Nightcrawler threw a lantern at him he said blast you. You hurt me. Also this is not Thanos going threw a black hole at warp speed this is him going threw it at normal speed. Black Hole suck in stars light travling at 186,000 miles per second.

bigbran
Classic had a weakness to sonic attacks he hurt his eye when Nightcrawler threw a lantern at him he said blast you. You hurt me. Also this is not Thanos going threw a black hole at warp speed this is him going threw it at normal speed. Black Hole suck in stars light travling at 186,000 miles per second. confused

Anyway... Thanos doesn't have lightspeed speed, to my knowledge...

LordFear
Juggy is outta his league here.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

laughing laughing laughing

Hulk rules all
Thanos would make mincemeat of the Juggernaut. Thanos is as powerful as he is brilliant and would find away around the Cytorrak protection. Once this is done, Juggernaut would be toast. Thanos would do it the right way by finding a way to do this rather than some lame plot device such as Thor using Mjolnir to do his dirty work for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.